Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Farting In Basic Class - My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting In Basic Class - My Experience (412 Views)

Farting In Front Of Your Partner... / Farting In Love / Ways People Act After Farting In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farting In Basic Class - My Experience by thanki410(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2018
I am ThankGod.
A once quiet school boy.
. Back then , school wasn't fun but a combination of wrestle mania and hell in a cage fight...
On this faithful day , I sat down quietly as Akeem and his useless gang rendered their mouths useful by talking the most rubbish heaven could assimilate. Akeem and the gang were the noise makers in basic 4.
Sitted close to my teacher ( we attended the same church , a staunch FATHER GIVE ME A HUSBAND believer , and a family friend ) , I watched as she opened the hot [ Ewa gan e ] beans with red oil stew and for once in a life time , my throat had an erection . The smell from the food alone could be drank with garri and ground-nut .
Aunty Victoria tore her bread open fancifully and took a short time to invite MASTER JESUS to come partake in the sumptuous meal but i didn't see any body come join her eat , maybe He had alrdy eaten.
And so , I watched as four spoon full of the oily beans drove down her throat , i ate with her , though in spirit.
In the middle of the food , she paused from chewing her meaty bread and then half -shut her eyes, raised her right ass cheek and buuuuuuum , she farted , oh my world, She messed , Slowly it came .
I saw as the tiny air became wind,
i saw how it damaged our schl paint,
how it discoloured our uniforms,
and quieted the whole class.
''Who Mess?'' came an energetic Auntie Victoria with an irritated look..
Since no one could tell who did it , we all served severe punishments.
But i saw from whose bum bum the affliction came , i truly did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales, Clean And Faultless Reg. 2007 Toyota Rav4 (2units) 1.9meach / Making Marriage Work: Couples That Talk About Sex Have Better Sex / Babcock Graduate Kills His Girlfriend In Canada & Commits Suicide - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.