Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why Breast is For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Breast is For Men (2466 Views)

“I Can’t Stop Ashawo Work Again, My Breast Is Already Flat Like Slippers- Lady / Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' / Help Me My Breast Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Breast is For Men by Emarex: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
*Breasts are for men:
People have the misguided idea that breasts are just for babies. They couldn't be any wronger (permit the English). Breasts are filled with fatty tissues not milk. The size of a woman’s breasts have absolutely nothing to do with the amount of milk she can produce. A woman with flat breasts can produce more milk than a woman with gigantic breasts. As long as a woman has an outlet (nipples) and has the right hormones (prolactine and oxytocin), Then she can produce milk.
Even the Bible in different scriptures point to the fact that God designed the breasts for men. For example:
Proverbs 5:18-19 “Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight.”
Isaiah 66:11 “That you may nurse and be satisfied from her consoling breast; that you may drink deeply with delight from her glorious abundance.”
Song of Solomon 7:7-8 “Your stature is like a palm-tree, and your breasts are like its clusters.”
Whoever said breasts are just for babies needs to read the Bible more often. I am pretty sure Eve's breasts confused Adam into eating the forbidden fruit. *lips sealed*
Re: Why Breast is For Men by marunga(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
angrywomen are useless without toto. Toto na only thing we want from them. Bwest na bonus.

2 Likes

Re: Why Breast is For Men by DONXE: 1:29am On Mar 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Why Breast is For Men by ubunja(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2018
no man has ever hated breasts. your rant is unjustified
Re: Why Breast is For Men by Spoilt4toto: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
marunga:
angrywomen are useless without toto. Toto na only thing we want from them. Bwest na bonus.
P. O. C. Girls are useless without their pusssy. Women are our mothers and are so precious to us to be referred to as useless. No pun intended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Breast is For Men by Emarex: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:
no man has ever hated breasts. your rant is unjustified
was it mentioned that men hated breast
Re: Why Breast is For Men by Mandrake007(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
P. O. C. Girls are useless without their pusssy. Women are our mothers and are so precious to us to be referred to as useless. No pun intended
he's not talking about mothers he's talking about present day females aka slayqueens.theyre useless.
Re: Why Breast is For Men by marvin906(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
like play I don dey miss Sonia bob izua.. mehn that Bob izua is standard..grin
Re: Why Breast is For Men by DONXE: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2018
marunga:
"women" including your mother?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Think I'm Lonely / 16years Old Boy Impregnated 33years Old Lady (pic) / Whelp I'm Puting My Virginity On Sale Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.