Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor (64382 Views)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Receives Highest Chieftaincy Title, Attracts Massive Support / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by megama: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lajet:
Ok no problem but we can never allow him to take over from his Father In-law Rochas .Governor seat is not family business.
DNA fast. Half jew. Loll
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by degamemaster(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rochas is just wasting his time. Hon Emeka Ihedioha is our next governor.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by NairaMaster1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
plusfield:
All his job experience since he left university is with Rochas. And holding a party exco position is not a job. He has no real career experience and neither does he have any known business at the age of 36 in 2011 till Rochas was voted in by Imo people.

I taya for APC ooo
Always imposing Dullards on people

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by HoreFegure(m): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2018
Na Maiduguri boy. He grew up in Westend area after Gwange ����
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by BeijinDossier: 2:41am On Feb 24, 2018
Shut up useless old man. The same way Peter Obi single handedly made Okorocha to win his first ever election as a gov in 2011.

We are watching to see how Imolites would be scammed. For me its a win win for Okoroawusa dynasty to continue the pillaging. cheesy

[s]
Imo1stson:

Peter Obi single handedly rigged Obiano in just like Theodore Orji did for Ikpeazu. As long as a Governor is in the ruling party and in good terms with President he will always install his successor at will so long as he has followership.

In Imo State the Imo youths movement and Ugwumba movement are the largest and most vibrant youths gathering with no other existent matching youth organization. Both of them are loyal to Uche Nwosu and asking for youthful Governor.
[/s]
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 24, 2018
So to you Okigwe peeps only came to thumbprint. Owerri zone need to pack well, i mean very well.

omaar12:
Himself, His Godfather And His Father In Law Will Be Arrested, Imo State Is Not Rochas Estate Neither Is It Called Orlu State. It Is Boldly Stated IMO STATE, It The Turn Of Owerri Zone, Men Of Credibility Are Found In Owerri Zone.

From Mbaitoli,owerri West, Owerri North, Owerri Municipal, Aboh, Ezinihhite, Ahiazu Mbaise, Ngor Okpala.
We Will Give Our Best Shot ( Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha) A Chance. We Will Gather Round Him.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by BeijinDossier: 2:56am On Feb 24, 2018
Hehehehe

For the first time i am happy with Okorocha"s action. Isn't it a win win?

asawanathegreat:
Anoda failure is coming to head Imo state
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 24, 2018
One Orijin for you!

kikake:

Turn of Owerri? How? Zoning or Equity?

But people of Owerri zone do not respect Zoning and Equity in Imo state.

Zoning/Equity is never limited to choice of governor in a state.

One sticking example: Federal University of Technology Owerri, Alvan Ikoku College of Education (then running degree courses), Owerri, Polytechnic Nekede Owerri - these institutions were all there in Owerri when Owerri-born former governor of Imo state, Evan Enwerem, ignored every zoning and equity principles, and still located Imo state University in a disused secondary school in Owerri;

despite that Enwerem and Owerri zone were shown a better and more modern university facility in Orlu where the government of Mbakwe and the World Bank spent huge sums of money to open a campus of Alvan Ikoku College of Education. ( Before then, Owerri had laiased with the military governor immediately after Mbakwe and closed the fledgling campus at Orlu and transferred every material, student and worker back to Owerri where students literally slept on top of the other, workers had to rent high cost accommodation in Owerri).

Owerri zone contains and covets nearly every modern development infrastructure in Imo state, including the three publicly subsidized universities in Imo state; all federal and state housing estates, all giant military and police barracks, all state and federal ministries, etc.

Owerri zone fought to finish all governors of Imo state who indicated intention to relocate Imo state University from the heart of Owerri to Orlu zone of 12 densely populated lgas, but unusual, has no full public university.

Let the best candidate win and succeed Rochas Okorocha.

Okorocha even worked like a governor from Owerri, as he deposits nearly all his development infrastructures in Owerri zone - and boasts all over Owerri that he is building Owerri Mega City to look like Dubai, while he denied Orlu the commensurate development infrastructures.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by princenaira(m): 3:42am On Feb 24, 2018
musabayokanu:
Emma Laco: This is Ugwumba Uche Nwosu's profile, use the qualification to spice your tea.

PROFILE OF HON. UCHE NWOSU,
MNITP, FCAI

An illustrious son of Umunwokwe, Eziama-Obaire in Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo State, Hon. Uche Nwosu was born on the 8th of August, 1975 into the family of late Rev. Daniel Nwaobi Nwosu and Mrs.Jemaimah Nwosu.

Young Uche had his primary education at the Shehu Sanda Kerimi Primary School Maiduguri between 1982 and 1988. This was followed by his Secondary training at the Government Secondary School, Gubio, Borno State and Comprehensive Secondary School Eziama-Obaire, Nkwerre, Imo State (1988-1994).
He attained the WAEC School Certificate in flying colours.

By 1995 Uche secured admission into the Imo State University, Owerri where he read Urban and Regional Planning. He pursued his studies at the University with zeal and commitment from 1995 to 2000 when he graduated with a B.Sc second class honours degree.

During his time in the University, Uche Nwosu passionately played active part in Students' Union politics culminating in his being elected the first Students' Union Government (SUG) Director of Transport in IMSU. During his time as the Director of Transport he played great role towards the upliftment of that
section.

Subsequently, he held the following positions.
1. Secretary, SUG Caretaker Committee
2. Secretary, National Association of Nigerian Students, Imo State Chapter.

Since after graduation from the University, his working experience spans over fifteen years in different capacities viz:
1. Personal Assistant to the President of Rochas Foundation.
2. Personal Assistant to the Special Adviser on Inter-Party Relations to the
President and Commander-In-Chief.
3. Director of Finance, Action Alliance.
4. Former National Secretary, Action Alliance.
5. Personal Assistant to the President of the Nigerian Red Cross Society
6. Deputy Chief of Staff to the Founder of Rochas Foundation.

Apart from these, Uche has also developed competence and capacity in issues relating to Real Estate, Aviation, Consultancy and Human
Management.

Mr. Nwosu has traveled extensively around the globe and has undergone training in such professional areas as Town Planning, Estate Management, Human Resource Development, Corporate Governance, Intelligence and
Security etc.

In June, 2011, His Excellency, Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha (OON), the Executive Governor of Imo State appointed him as his Deputy Chief Of Staff (Operations).

Further to this and in recognition of his hard work, diligence and sense of responsibility, His Excellency, the Governor in April, 2012 found him worthy to be appointed an Honourable Commissioner. He was charged with the responsibility of overseeing the tough and challenging Ministry of Lands, Survey, and Urban Planning.

A committed Christian, Uche Nwosu has garnered several awards, Chieftaincy
titles and accolades of honour for his selfless services to society among which are Ugwumba of Eziama-Obaire, Amaigbo and Obowo.
He is a member of the Nigeria Institute of Town Planners (NITP) as well as a fellow, Chattered Institute of Corporate Administrators of
Nigeria (FCAI).

In November, 2013, His Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha (OON) again recognised his professional competence, managerial dexterity and calm disposition, re-appointed him as Commissioner for Lands, Survey and
Urban Planning.

He also became the National Patron, National Union of Imo State Students (NUISS) in 2013.
Chief Uche Nwosu who was decorated as the best Commissioner in Urban Development in Nigeria for his giant and impactful strides in the Ministry of Lands was also re-appointed the Deputy Chief Of Staff, Administration, Imo State Government House Owerri in November,
2014, an honour well deserved.

He functioned in the capacity of Commissioner for Lands and Deputy Chief of Staff until the
expiration of that tenure in May, 2015.

His outstanding performance, great sense of humility and responsibility which he displayed while holding these positions played a great role towards his appointment as the Chief of Staff, Imo State Government by His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Imo State, Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha (OON) in June, 2015.
A position he is still holding till date.

guwmba Uche Nwosu is the National Patron, Youth Assembly of Nigeria (YAN).

Because of his numerous philanthropic gestures to the down trodden, he was selected and turbaned by His Eminence, Alhaji Bilyaminu Usman Othman, Emir of Dass, Bauchi State as the DAN ZAKIN DASS of the Dass Emirate.

He is happily married to delectable Mrs. Uloma Nwosu and the marriage is blessed with children.

Wonders shall never end in Nigeria. This guy Uche Nwosu sat together with my younger bros in the scammed Imo 10,000 job text during Gov. Ikedi Ohakim tenure and he could not pass the exam. Note that few years ago he was idle and had never worked anywhere till the emergence of Rocha's. All he does is errabs messages at Rocha's foundation which belong to his father-inlaw.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by RonJeremy: 3:43am On Feb 24, 2018
Another Awusa man trying to rule Imo state..... e no go work
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by jaychubi: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2018
He is a young man and i like that
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by popsyleo1: 6:02am On Feb 24, 2018
Imo State I cry for una. This is another cattle colony. I am proud to come from Anambra State.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by okey777(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2018
Nawa oh,, no meaningful job, Writer u didn't tell us that his failed 10,000 job aptitute test organised by Gov. Ohakim in 2010

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by Stephenydaniel(f): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2018
Lol,even if his gud ,just bcus is ur son inlaw we won't vote him in,no Difference btw putn him dia cus its just as if u 'rochas' is ruling for anoda 12 years
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by Precious007(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2018
Ngozibotic:
Rochas is a great man...
I support his son taking over....
Imo state will witness great transformation
may thunder from North Korea strike ur mouth there.... afoanu
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by Psoul(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2018
It would have bn better for us to be thinking he may have a very wonderful profile instead of exposing this man this way. If u bring such a CV to my office for employment, I will not consider it qualifies for a position demanding high level of professionalism.

If i want to be considerate, I will make him my Secretary.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by Mbediogu(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2018
mvem:
...I no support rochas for one day...but many Igbos were born in the north, it was not there choice,because der are a lot of igbo traders and civil servant in the north and this does not make the person less igbo

You are quite correct my brother, but between an igboman born in the hausaland and another born in igboland ( all of them against their choice but according to God's choice), who do you consider more likely to support hausanization of igboland, should the need arise?
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by Austin234(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2018
African mentality, so sorry. You call it family business when in America father and son ruled America, the Bush family (W. Bush and G. Bush). It was also in America where a husband and wife nearly ruled America (Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton). What's wrong if Uche Nwosu as Governor Okorocha's in-law rule Imo State. Africans change ur mentality
Lajet:
Ok no problem but we can never allow him to take over from his Father In-law Rochas .Governor seat is not family business.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by kcfresh110: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by greatcrown: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
What is PA = Errand boy = Messenger!
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by Austinio: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
He has failed already BC next governor is coming from owerri or okigwe zone not orlu again
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by labake1(f): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikejj:
he should come abi...after 9 months we don't want to hear stories that touches the heart o.kiki.

Nothing of such will happen
I am a faithful married woman
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by mikejj(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
labake1:

Nothing of such will happen I am a faithful married woman
holy lawd so this girl is married
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by labake1(f): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikejj:
holy lawd so this girl is married

Yes o
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by maureen12(f): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
I love that proverb that says 'you don't know the value of what you have until you loose it ' that is why some of u r here running their mouths about Rochas. If u live in Aba you will understand what bad government means. Don't worry, T.A Orji a.k.a Ocheonwu will and rule you guys in 2019 then you will understand *mtchewww*
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by maureen12(f): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
okey777:
Nawa oh,, no meaningful job, Writer u didn't tell us that his failed 10,000 job aptitute test organised by Gov. Ohakim in 2010
Dat one dat was rigged...
Abeg shift lemme pass...
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by maureen12(f): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Stephenydaniel:
Lol,even if his gud ,just bcus is ur son inlaw we won't vote him in,no Difference btw putn him dia cus its just as if u 'rochas' is ruling for anoda 12 years

which u shud atleast thank God for...
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by mikejj(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2018
grin
labake1:

Yes o
grin
labake1:

Yes o
hope your husband is nt Jesus koh...kiki.dose #marriedtoJesusgang
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by Maxlaw(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
princenaira:

Wonders shall never end in Nigeria. This guy Uche Nwosu sat together with my younger bros in the scammed Imo 10,000 job text during Gov. Ikedi Ohakim tenure and he could not pass the exam. Note that few years ago he was idle and had never worked anywhere till the emergence of Rocha's. All he does is errabs messages at Rocha's foundation which belong to his father-inlaw.

all the post he held as shown above in his profile as was highlighted above are exclusively with his father in-law, no work outside Rochas.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by omaar12(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
legendte:

Imo would rather go with Uche Nwosu than the criminal called Ihedioha. Owerri zone should put her house in order and give us credible men like Capt Iheanacho or else Hope Uzodinma will take over. Orlu still have the population to continue ruling
First Of All The Police, Efcc And ICPC Have Or Had Not And Never Ever Levied Any Corruption Charge Against Emeka Ihedioha, The People Of Ngor Okpala Nd Aboh Mbaise Never Complained About Him, So I Think He Deserve An Apology. I Deal With Agric Produce And I Also Buy From One Of Emeka's Farm In Ngor Okpala, Both Oil, Cassava Nd The Likes. He Could Have Hide His Earning Bt Rather He Choose To Give Back. His Farm In Ngor Okpala(upe,amafor,umuoye,imerienwe, Umuekwunne) Alone Has Nothing Short Of 30 Employees Of Ngor Okpala Origin. EMEKA IS THE ROLE MODEL OF EVERY PURE HEARTED POLITICIAN.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by omaar12(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
comradeodunze:
So to you Okigwe peeps only came to thumbprint. Owerri zone need to pack well, i mean very well.

Hahaha, No Sir Oh, But Okigwe Blew Their Chance With Ikedi Ohakim, (a Man I Like Alot). Owerri Zone Have Never Ruled Imo State Beyond 18months, And It Wont Be Fair To Guy From Owerri Zone.
The Reason Is That The Main Owerri Ndi Mbaike (,owerri North, West And Municipal) Just Dont Care Since The Capital Is In It Territories, It The More Reason Why The Dnt Even Bother Putting Up A Fight. Bt Now All Three Major Parties Will Field Candidate From Owerri Zone ( APC= Eze Madumere (current Deputy) PDP= Emeka Ihedioha APGA= Frank Nnaji) All From Owerri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.