Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor (64377 Views)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Receives Highest Chieftaincy Title, Attracts Massive Support / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by BigIyanga: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Another professional politrickian.. No real life working experience in private sector.. All his work na by appointment
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by omaar12(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Buhari2019:
Zoning is dead in Imo state and no room for PDP looters. Thanks,
Face Front My Brother This Is Beyond U. Am Not A Political Party Apologist Like U. I Could Careless If The Next Governor Is From APC What I Know Is That It Is The Turn Of Ndi Owerri Zone.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by legendte(m): 1:22am On Feb 27, 2018
plusfield:

You are not well informed. Orlu zone has 12 LGAs against Owerri zone's 9 but in terms of population and voting strength, they are not up to 75% of Owerri. Do you know that aboh Mbaise alone has more votes than 3Lgas in Orlu. By the time you add the Owerri west, Owerri municipal and others, you will understand that small LGAs like isu, orsu, njaba, etc cant measure up
You are funny, let the population of Owerri residents not deceive you. Orlu local government has more population than the three Mbaise LGAs. Let not the last election deceive you my brother. Go through the voters register and take a look. Mbaise was eager to produce the governor and they all came out. Those LGAs you called were probably not passionate about the last election. Why not say Ideato rather than calling Isu. Foreigners stay in Owerri and even Imolites from Orlu zone reside in Owerri. The schools there also is a factor for the huge population. So don't say it belongs to Owerri zone. I repeat, no zone alone can defeat Orlu zone. But I believe in rotation of power to enhance development, but not to be given to criminals in the name of zoning. Just look at how Ohakim wasted the chance to develop Okigwe.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by legendte(m): 1:28am On Feb 27, 2018
omaar12:
Face Front My Brother This Is Beyond U. Am Not A Political Party Apologist Like U. I Could Careless If The Next Governor Is From APC What I Know Is That It Is The Turn Of Ndi Owerri Zone.
Rochas defied that zoning system and Orlu took 16 out of 20. If you really need the seat, give us good candidate like Iheanacho and not crooks like Emeka Ihedioha. If you don't put your house in order, you my friend will surely weep in 2019 as Orlu continues her dominance.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by legendte(m): 1:36am On Feb 27, 2018
omaar12:
First Of All The Police, Efcc And ICPC Have Or Had Not And Never Ever Levied Any Corruption Charge Against Emeka Ihedioha, The People Of Ngor Okpala Nd Aboh Mbaise Never Complained About Him, So I Think He Deserve An Apology. I Deal With Agric Produce And I Also Buy From One Of Emeka's Farm In Ngor Okpala, Both Oil, Cassava Nd The Likes. He Could Have Hide His Earning Bt Rather He Choose To Give Back. His Farm In Ngor Okpala(upe,amafor,umuoye,imerienwe, Umuekwunne) Alone Has Nothing Short Of 30 Employees Of Ngor Okpala Origin. EMEKA IS THE ROLE MODEL OF EVERY PURE HEARTED POLITICIAN.
You are very funny. Well I won't argue with you. So having his farm in your village makes him clean. Lol. I pray you bring him out and see how Uche Nwosu will reduce him to the level he belongs. I repeat, give us credible candidate or we stick to the devil we know.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by legendte(m): 1:39am On Feb 27, 2018
kikake:

Turn of Owerri? How? Zoning or Equity?

But people of Owerri zone do not respect Zoning and Equity in Imo state.

Zoning/Equity is never limited to choice of governor in a state.

One sticking example: Federal University of Technology Owerri, Alvan Ikoku College of Education (then running degree courses), Owerri, Polytechnic Nekede Owerri - these institutions were all there in Owerri when Owerri-born former governor of Imo state, Evan Enwerem, ignored every zoning and equity principles, and still located Imo state University in a disused secondary school in Owerri;

despite that Enwerem and Owerri zone were shown a better and more modern university facility in Orlu where the government of Mbakwe and the World Bank spent huge sums of money to open a campus of Alvan Ikoku College of Education. ( Before then, Owerri had laiased with the military governor immediately after Mbakwe and closed the fledgling campus at Orlu and transferred every material, student and worker back to Owerri where students literally slept on top of the other, workers had to rent high cost accommodation in Owerri).

Owerri zone contains and covets nearly every modern development infrastructure in Imo state, including the three publicly subsidized universities in Imo state; all federal and state housing estates, all giant military and police barracks, all state and federal ministries, etc.

Owerri zone fought to finish all governors of Imo state who indicated intention to relocate Imo state University from the heart of Owerri to Orlu zone of 12 densely populated lgas, but unusual, has no full public university.

Let the best candidate win and succeed Rochas Okorocha.

Okorocha even worked like a governor from Owerri, as he deposits nearly all his development infrastructures in Owerri zone - and boasts all over Owerri that he is building Owerri Mega City to look like Dubai, while he denied Orlu the commensurate development infrastructures.

How do I meet you boss. I am attracted to sharp minds....no homo lol.
I couldn't have said it better!
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2018
legendte:

You are funny, let the population of Owerri residents not deceive you. Orlu local government has more population than the three Mbaise LGAs. Let not the last election deceive you my brother. Go through the voters register and take a look. Mbaise was eager to produce the governor and they all came out. Those LGAs you called were probably not passionate about the last election. Why not say Ideato rather than calling Isu. Foreigners stay in Owerri and even Imolites from Orlu zone reside in Owerri. The schools there also is a factor for the huge population. So don't say it belongs to Owerri zone. I repeat, no zone alone can defeat Orlu zone. But I believe in rotation of power to enhance development, but not to be given to criminals in the name of zoning. Just look at how Ohakim wasted the chance to develop Okigwe.
Your knowledge is limited to only the last election. Some of us have been political statisticians since 1992 election. The voting population of Owerri zone of 9 LGAs far beats Orlu of 12 LGAs by 75%. Am not even working with Owerri municipal because it's an all comers town.
Rather than trying to argue with me, why not search for past election data of 2015 and beyond and then come back.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by omaar12(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2018
legendte:

Rochas defied that zoning system and Orlu took 16 out of 20. If you really need the seat, give us good candidate like Iheanacho and not crooks like Emeka Ihedioha. If you don't put your house in order, you my friend will surely weep in 2019 as Orlu continues her dominance.
It Only A Matter Of The Next 2 Years, The Only Party That Has Nt Yet Presented A Candidate From Owerri Zone Is APC, And Either Eze Madumere Or Sam Onwuomedo Will Clinch That Ticket.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by omaar12(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
legendte:

You are very funny. Well I won't argue with you. So having his farm in your village makes him clean. Lol. I pray you bring him out and see how Uche Nwosu will reduce him to the level he belongs. I repeat, give us credible candidate or we stick to the devil we know.
An Intelligeable Person Know How To Read Between The Line, Let Not Ur Hate For Anything Mbaise Becloud Ur Judgement Even Those That Started It In Anambra Have Changed Their Way Of Thinking, If U Think Emeka Is Corrupt And Incompetent As U Say.
This Govt Mantra Is Fighting Corruption, Go And Report Him To Efcc And Icpc Or Else, We Wait Till After The Election, OWERRI IS TAKING OVER AND AFTER OWERRI WE HAND OVER TO OKIGWE ZONE TO MAINTAIN THE PEACE, WE ARE NOT GREED FOR POWER.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by omaar12(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
legendte:

Dnt Be Decieved, The Youth Of Owerri ( Student And Indigene) Are Coming Out En-mass, The Real Population Of Mbaise Will Be Seen Next Year.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by discusant: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
legendte:

Orlu urban lga is the most (indigenes) populated lga east of Nigeria. Take this to the bank.

Orlu lga is also one of the three largest lgas by land mass in Imo state.

In the last fair guber election of 2011, Orlu urban lga produced close to 50,000 votes.

The two Owerri lgas that mostly make up Owerri capital territory produced about 30, 000 votes.

No other lga came close to Orlu's number of votes.

Okorocha got the highest number of votes from Orlu urban lga, but denied Orlu what it deserves..

Okorocha's deliberate denial of Orlu what it deserves is now his greatest headache for his succession plans.

Any Imo governor who neglects Orlu urban lga is like a presidential candidate who neglects Kano and Lagos.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by legendte(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
discusant:

Orlu urban lga is the most (indigenes) populated lga east of Nigeria. Take this to the bank.

Orlu lga is also one of the three largest lgas by land mass in Imo state.

In the last fair guber election of 2011, Orlu urban lga produced close to 50,000 votes.

The two Owerri lgas that mostly make up Owerri capital territory produced about 30, 000 votes.

No other lga came close to Orlu's number of votes.

Okorocha got the highest number of votes from Orlu urban lga, but denied Orlu what it deserves..

Okorocha's deliberate denial of Orlu what it deserves is now his greatest headache for his succession plans.

Any Imo governor who neglects Orlu urban lga is like a presidential candidate who neglects Kano and Lagos.
I won't say you are wrong completely. Let's be fair, Rochas gave Orlu her face lift. Not even Udenwa. But you are right somehow if you try to compare it with what he did at owerri. Seems you don't know how Orlu was before Rochas. Hold Udenwa responsible and not Rochas. Where he failed woefully is by not bringing capital projects to Orlu like Udenwa did by bringing teaching hospital. I will forgive him because he built a university in Ideato. Orlu should support Uche Nwosu if owerri presents criminal Ihedioha. I pity Okigwe in all these fight. Ohakim wasted their chance. Owerri zone holds the capital and all the schools in the state.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by legendte(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
omaar12:
Dnt Be Decieved, The Youth Of Owerri ( Student And Indigene) Are Coming Out En-mass, The Real Population Of Mbaise Will Be Seen Next Year.
So you didn't come out in 2015 lol. Please give us Ihedioha and it will be a walk over for Uche with his youth movement. He has all it takes....age, zone, power and money.

Personally I want a clean man like capt Iheanacho to take over but I don't think he has the driving force to cause a shift.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by legendte(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
omaar12:
An Intelligeable Person Know How To Read Between The Line, Let Not Ur Hate For Anything Mbaise Becloud Ur Judgement Even Those That Started It In Anambra Have Changed Their Way Of Thinking, If U Think Emeka Is Corrupt And Incompetent As U Say.
This Govt Mantra Is Fighting Corruption, Go And Report Him To Efcc And Icpc Or Else, We Wait Till After The Election, OWERRI IS TAKING OVER AND AFTER OWERRI WE HAND OVER TO OKIGWE ZONE TO MAINTAIN THE PEACE, WE ARE NOT GREED FOR POWER.
If you are intelligent enough, you would have understood me. I won't over flog that statement again. I made it clear in the principle of fairness that power should shift to another zone. But your conscience is pricking you heavily and you started mentioning mbaise. I supported Mike Ahamba those days and my comment has nothing to do with mbaise. Why don't you fight for more meaningful stuff. Owerri has all the schools in Imo state and fought Rochas when he wanted to balance it. I pray Ihedioha takes the flag and you will see massive humiliation. Viola combined with Ohakim yet they couldn't beat an Orlu man. They brought another criminal by name Emeka and Orlu defeated him. Bring him in 2019 and Uche Nwosu will retire him politically.
Owerri zone pls give us Capt Iheanacho if you want to return to Douglas house.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by legendte(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
omaar12:
It Only A Matter Of The Next 2 Years, The Only Party That Has Nt Yet Presented A Candidate From Owerri Zone Is APC, And Either Eze Madumere Or Sam Onwuomedo Will Clinch That Ticket.
Madumere lol. I hope his type are not what other parties presented. Uche Nwosu being the only Orlu man will make it a walk over for him. Owerri zone should use Apga or PDP and queue behind one candidate that is credible and competent. Not people like Madumere or Ihedioha.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by legendte(m): 1:37am On Feb 28, 2018
legendte:

So you didn't come out in 2015 lol. Please give us Ihedioha and it will be a walk over for Uche with his youth movement. He has all it takes....age, zone, power and money.

Personally I want a clean man like capt Iheanacho to take over but I don't think he has the driving force to cause a shift.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by omaar12(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2018
legendte:

If you are intelligent enough, you would have understood me. I won't over flog that statement again. I made it clear in the principle of fairness that power should shift to another zone. But your conscience is pricking you heavily and you started mentioning mbaise. I supported Mike Ahamba those days and my comment has nothing to do with mbaise. Why don't you fight for more meaningful stuff. Owerri has all the schools in Imo state and fought Rochas when he wanted to balance it. I pray Ihedioha takes the flag and you will see massive humiliation. Viola combined with Ohakim yet they couldn't beat an Orlu man. They brought another criminal by name Emeka and Orlu defeated him. Bring him in 2019 and Uche Nwosu will retire him politically.
Owerri zone pls give us Capt Iheanacho if you want to return to Douglas house.
No Need For Long Talk, 2019 Shall Tell The Tale We Are All Ega To Hear.
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by ibrexbase: 12:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Business or no business politics is politics
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by Stephenydaniel(f): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2018
maureen12:

which u shud atleast thank God for...
for? Who e epp . His tryna hide his dirty stuff ,wch will definitely b exposed by anoda person tkn over from him
Re: Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor by jibbyfresh: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
I lived in Imo for months for my youth service. Chai i was sad for imolites. You guyz should be smart enough not to vote anyone that has to do with Rochas. You guyz deserve way better or are you not tired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.