Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

How Can You Define Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Define Love (564 Views)

Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) / How Do You Define Love? / Ladies... How Do You Define A Hard Working Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Define Love by christ007(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
They are many different definitions for love so let see which of the definition make sense
My is

. Love is when you have seen the best and the worst of someone and you till love them
Re: How Can You Define Love by greatnaija01: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2018

Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
Love doesn’t strut,
Doesn’t have a swelled head,
Doesn’t force itself on others,
Isn’t always “me first,”
Doesn’t fly off the handle,
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best in others,
Never looks back in regret,
But keeps going to the end.
true Love never really dies.

That is the LOVE this world has never really known enough to celebrate.

christ007:
They are many different definitions for love so let see which of the definition make sense
My is

. Love is when you have seen the best and the worst of someone and you till love them
Re: How Can You Define Love by christ007(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
greatnaija01:

Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
Love doesn’t strut,
Doesn’t have a swelled head,
Doesn’t force itself on others,
Isn’t always “me first,”
Doesn’t fly off the handle,
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best in others,
Never looks back in regret,
But keeps going to the end.
true Love never really dies.

That is the LOVE this world has never really known enough to celebrate.

wow you really kill it bro 100✅
Re: How Can You Define Love by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Love is the perfect illusion.

love is a series of chemical reactions in our head that tends to fade with time

Some people try to claim that love is strong feeling of affection for something or someone, but I dare them to show love that does not fade with time

Still, love is a beautiful thing, many people that felt loved can always testify to its wonderful experience.

it emancipates the soul and captivates the mind.

I.e. when you are in love you feel so alive but can't stop thinking about the person you love

It restrict the senses but frees the body

i.e when you are in love you can't think of a bad thing about the person, even if it is obvious, but you won't mind sharing your space and body with that same person you love

Nonetheless, don't get carried away. it hardly last forever. Soon reality will set in as the illusion fade away,

Now! Only relationships or marriages will be left behind, but you can always fall in love again with the same person.
Re: How Can You Define Love by christ007(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:
Love is the perfect illusion.

love is a series of chemical reactions in our head that tends to fade with time

Some people try to claim that love is strong feeling of affection for something or someone, but I dare them to show love that does not fade with time
kiss
Still, love is a beautiful thing, many people that felt loved can always testify to its wonderful experience.

it emancipates the soul and captivates the mind.

I.e. when you are in love you feel so alive but can't stop thinking about the person you love

It restrict the senses but frees the body

i.e when you are in love you can't think of a bad thing about the person, even if it is obvious, but you won't mind sharing your space and body with that same person you love

Nonetheless, don't get carried away. it hardly last forever. Soon reality will set in as the illusion fade away,

Now! Only relationships or marriages will be left behind, but you can always fall in love again with the same person.

bro you really kill it 100✅

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

9 Steps On How To Get Your Ex To Love You Again / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / A Secret About A Broken Heart Worth Telling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.