Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... (1307 Views)

EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
A friend inbox me a message. Let read it and comment(s) "I regret everything I said about President Buhari. I regret saying our President died when he was still alive. It was politics but I have come to realize that it was politics taken too far. Upon meeting President Buhari, I was fascinated by his calm nature. I had feared that he would be vindictive, especially, considering the kind of things I have said against him. The man don't seem to care about what has been said about him. For me, Nigeria is work in progress and we must join hands with Mr. President to deliver the Nigeria of our dream. Mr. President is a good man and he has a big dream for the nation, that is okay, if you ask me. We have to start pushing forward. The idea of pulling him down should stop forthwith." ~ Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State.

Re: Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... by oganology33(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
mumuness
Re: Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
My President will always be vindicated.... GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... by Firefire(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fraudulent liars!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ndia na forgey forge gbara ndu grin cheesy

e pass propaganda sef ... infact, this one na propaGOOSE
Re: Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... by anibirelawal(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... by yarimo(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
That won't stop EFCC, ICPC and DSS from arresting you after your tenure as a failure governor of ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... by MrPolitics: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2018
See fake news. The man already debunked this on his official twitter account

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... by kenoc: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2018
modelmike7:
A friend inbox me a message. Let read it and comment(s) "I regret everything I said about President Buhari. I regret saying our President died when he was still alive. It was politics but I have come to realize that it was politics taken too far. Upon meeting President Buhari, I was fascinated by his calm nature. I had feared that he would be vindictive, especially, considering the kind of things I have said against him. The man don't seem to care about what has been said about him. For me, Nigeria is work in progress and we must join hands with Mr. President to deliver the Nigeria of our dream. Mr. President is a good man and he has a big dream for the nation, that is okay, if you ask me. We have to start pushing forward. The idea of pulling him down should stop forthwith." ~ Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State.
This one is dead on arrival. This is not Fayose's style of speaking. Try another lies.
I can see that op is on training under Liar Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... by edo3(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2018
ok
Re: Governor Fayose To President Buhari....... by chinjo(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Lie from the pit of hell. All Fayoye's comments are issued by Lere Olayinka his spokes person and not fayose himself. He is too big for that.

(1) (Reply)

How Fake News Fuels Nigeria's Herder Crisis- BBC News Africa / Osun Guber: Boripe APC Leaders Defect To PDP, Back Senator Adeleke / Ambode’s Second Term And The Unfolding Political Climate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.