Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man Faints After Girlfriend Surprised Him With 2-bedroom House As Valentine Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints After Girlfriend Surprised Him With 2-bedroom House As Valentine Gift (545 Views)

Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Faints After Girlfriend Surprised Him With 2-bedroom House As Valentine Gift by exlinklodge: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
First of all, shame to all the ladies who thinks the only thing you can get for your man on Valentine's day is Singlets and Boxers. See watin una fellow woman use surprise her boyfriend.

A young man reportedly fainted out of excitement on Valentine’s day, after his girlfriend decided to make him a landlord, by surprising him with a well furnished 2-bedroom flat. A Facebook user, Chukwuma Godswill Abanobi shared the story online with the caption:

“A man fainted out of joy. Man shocked & fainted in the afternoon when His girlfriend surprised him with a 2 bed-room flat as a VALENTINE GIFT yesterday”

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/man-faints-after-girlfriend-surprised.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala dominique mynd44

Re: Man Faints After Girlfriend Surprised Him With 2-bedroom House As Valentine Gift by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin cheesy
yeye scope .... but if real, i pity the guy. Don't ask me why grin cheesy
Re: Man Faints After Girlfriend Surprised Him With 2-bedroom House As Valentine Gift by Mrnakeina(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
And you had your camera ready to capture the fainting! I hail you sir! Super hero cameraman! 1.5M mega pixel... twale!

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Change 1 Thing In The World,what Will It Be?? / How To Recognize A Cheating Partner, According To Science / is it Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.