Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Business Opportunity For Distributor And Marketer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Business Opportunity For Distributor And Marketer (394 Views)

Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady / Roofing Sheet Distributor And Supplier Needed / How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity For Distributor And Marketer by Godinmercy: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Honey is a fast growing and very lucrative business, pure honey does not get spoil which means that you dont make any loss in the business. We are looking for distributors and marketers that will take advantage of this business opportunity. Call: 08036181265.

Re: Business Opportunity For Distributor And Marketer by correctguy101(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2018
Godinmercy:
Honey is a fast growing and very lucrative business, pure honey does not get spoil which means that you dont make any loss in the business. We are looking for distributors and marketers that will take advantage of this business opportunity. Call: 08036181265.

Is it packaged in a neat well labelled container?

Asking cos of others o cos.... me? Na honey criminal o grin
Me sef go fit sell this honey so? Na me go lick am finish grin

Everyone close to me knows they must hide any available honey when I visit. I'll find it once I'm alone in the house and sit down, get a spoon and a jug of water and start mixing and drinking. When I'm tired of drinking with water, I start licking until I finish it then I realize the nonsense I've done.

Anyone mixed honey in clear gin? That shiit is addictive, you'll not even notice you're supposed to stop drinking

Been made to pay more than the cost of just that 1.5litre of honey once when I was caught stealing and licking it. lols

I no still grow pass somethings o, honey is one of those gringrin

if OP give me honey to help him sell, I'll finish everything myself grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: Mr And Mrs Ugali / Reverend Father Who Dumped The Catholic Church Finally Weds His New Found Lover / How To Know If The Person You're About Marrying Is The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.