Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost-divorced Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost-divorced Man (508 Views)

The Illusion Of Beauty (dont Go Head Over Heels) / Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? / Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost-divorced Man by preciousluv2018: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2018
He said,that he was in a process of divorcing his wife of two years. The lady's parents were never in support of their marriage. They got married because the lady got pregnant. He married her two years after they had their first child.

My name is Sandy. I am 32 years old. I been in and out of relationships and none of them actually worked out . The last one where I was with this guy for almost two years ended when I found out the guy was dating me and engaged to another girl. The relationship ended just before the close of last year. I was very heartbroken and bitter. I made up my mind to stay off dating for at least six months.

This year, a young man was recently transferred to the Marketing department of my company. I am in HR. His name is Andrew. He is very handsome and dresses very well. We got talking and everything is cool. Just before valentine,he asked me what my plans for val was. I told him no plans cos I was not dating. On valentine’s day,he asked me out. I asked him what about his wife. He said,he is not married. I then asked about his wedding ring on his finger. He replied that its a long so. He said he would tell me about it on the date. So I agreed.

He took me to a very expensive restaurant on the Island. I felt so special,no guy has ever taken me out to this kind of place.We had the most exotic dinner. After which,we spent some time by the pool side talking. I then asked him to talk about the ring on his finger. He said..

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-head-over-heels-in-love-with-an-almost-divorced-man/
Re: I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost-divorced Man by dingbang(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2018
He said what? Dummy.
Re: I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost-divorced Man by dasauce(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2018
Abi werey ni OP yi ni... 'LA Click, LA Bend'
Re: I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost-divorced Man by BruncleZuma: 6:56am On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

...he said , "If I ever click that link, aka benji..."

Re: I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost-divorced Man by Lionessza(f): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2018
They are always " almost divorced " , " in the process of divorce " etc , when they want a new kitty on the side and in a few weeks you will meet them at the mall holding hands with the wife while buying house hold items grin. Don't get your ass scammed lol.

Re: I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost-divorced Man by SIaye: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2018

Re: I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost-divorced Man by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2018
...And you think anyone will click that link? undecided

Real Men Go For Sex Dolls !!! / See Lady's Response To Question A Man Asked About Sex Before Marriage In Church / Any advice?