Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman (32891 Views)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman by dougivilla(m): 4:54am On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

There lies the problem. If you wanna cheat, be a loyal cheat[oxymoron? grin]. Don't lie to the side chic, let her know and position...that way, she gats align well.
I think side chick knew. She was only reacting to the crowd that had gathered.

Why would she imply that the wife was loosing her husband, because she (s.c) was perhaps better in bed
Re: ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman by ZombieBuster: 5:30am On Feb 25, 2018
Chikita66:
Didn't he know she wasn't good in bed before he married her, if the mistress like she can give all the styles even monkey style, the man will always choose his wife over her, besides men are prone to cheat when their wives are pregnant.

There is more to marriage than sex, compatibility matters a lot.

You spoke well but you are naive in such matters
A good sex begets a good marriage
Re: ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman by ubunja(m): 6:23am On Feb 25, 2018
my home-city trending for all the wrong things angry
Re: ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2018
Richy4:
But some how, I agree with the other woman.. Why would someone in her right senses stage a fight because of a cheating man..

She should go home and talk it out with the man...She has no business with the woman except in a situation the mistress was harassing the man.. smiley

Goan sleep with someone's wife n be waiting for the husband to ignore u and go home to talk it out with his life.
Re: ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2018
he said probably a misunderstanding between my wife and cousin Chaiii that man na really . . . . . grin grin
Re: ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman by SAMBARRY: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2018
grin cheesy grin
KanwuliaExtra:
Since “God” created man, WOMEN have never rested! cheesy

They will kill each other and DIE for a SNAKE beteeen the legs. grin
Re: ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman by Tombrown3(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2018
dreamwords:
Is bed food?
Your comment is one of the reasons men cheat, No man! I repeat, No man! Will ever want to let go a woman that bleeps him well, the memory is unforgettable.

1 Like

Re: ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman by teflonnerd(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Make she go upgrade her skills shikena! A Mouth Gig a day keeps the slay queens away!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court / Francis Ochoja: Man Declared Missing In Delta State (Photos) / Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.