Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman (41212 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:57am On Feb 25, 2018
dreamwords:
Ewedu and oil
No wonder dey like one Nigeria with their barren land
barren land you cannot leave in peace
Re: Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Haganah:
Mouthgag thanks a lot.

I can assure you that this woman has never been to this area in the last 15 years. Yet the owners of the land and its recourses have nothing to gain from it.
did they put their money on the line
why should they gain without any pain

Nnamdi Kanu was hated because he said the truth. Thieves and lazy parasites want to continue to steal from the SS/SE due to a corrupt political and military system.

Cursed is anyone who supports the continuous exploitation of these lands for the benefit of strangers.
Re: Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:00am On Feb 25, 2018
Haganah:
Did a living thing type this?

The wealth of a people is stolen and given to a stranger and you call it the blessing of God?

stolen or paid for

Is this why there is a loud cry for one Nigeria. So that an unjust structure will continue to benefit from where it shouldn’t?
so if i buy land from a lazy fool and farm with my sweat it is now unjust

No wonder Adeboye, Oyedepo and co conveniently steal from the poor all in the name of God!

steal how
did they force you to attend their church or sow seed
una no see anoda church go

Nigeria remains a cursed country as long as people think like you!!!

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman by sashx(m): 6:44am On Feb 25, 2018
Haganah:
Mouthgag thanks a lot.

I can assure you that this woman has never been to this area in the last 15 years. Yet the owners of the land and its recourses have nothing to gain from it.

Nnamdi Kanu was hated because he said the truth. Thieves and lazy parasites want to continue to steal from the SS/SE due to a corrupt political and military system.

And what does d SE ve if I may ask
Cursed is anyone who supports the continuous exploitation of these lands for the benefit of strangers.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman by Mouthgag: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
story for the gods
Continue being a senseless morọn
Re: Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman by writeprof(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ugosample:

If you don't know, so many people of the south south own oil blocks too, and are actively involved in bunkering

so what are you saying

Pls, give us their names. I want to know them.
Re: Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman by Ugosample(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
leviaka:
Tribalistic woman she has this deep hatred for the igbo's, she owns rose of Sharon at adeniran ogunsanya I v known About your oil blocks b4 you start spilling it out
Every igbo's should beware when dealing with her
Her tribal hatred for igbo's is so deep I will not be surprised if she works against our interest as a people
Let us beware of her type.

What is this one saying
Re: Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mouthgag:

Continue being a senseless morọn
yeah right
throw insults when you hv no argument
that usually solves the problem
no the morons are the ones who alloew housegirl to hammer on their head and now can only rant online
Re: Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman by Mouthgag: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
yeah right
throw insults when you hv no argument
that usually solves the problem
no the morons are the ones who alloew housegirl to hammer on their head and now can only rant online
Go fùck yourself morọn
Re: Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mouthgag:

Go fùck yourself morọn
still no argument so everyone now knows you are talking rubbish
Re: Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman by Bishops10(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
VirginFinder:
Where are the pigs from yeast to come express sheer envy

Nwaamaipe should be ignored completely.
With time, he will disappear without trace.
NWAMAIKPE get sense pass you naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) / How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.