Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected (1336 Views)

See The Main Reason BIAFRA Has To Be Restored-ex-senate President EBUTE Tells UN / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by unohbethel(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2018

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
The last sentence sums up the oduduwa mindset.

5 Likes

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by unohbethel(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
The last sentence sums up the oduduwa mindset.
gbam

6 Likes

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by neezar: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
True
Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by HiddenShadow: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
The owner of the site just open Yoruba people Nash.

4 Likes

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by AngryRebel: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
Even seun is an asslicker,he prefer a Fulani to rule over him than a Yoruba. What a pitiful race.

8 Likes

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin, someone created a monika and called it seun hehehe. I can as well create a monika n call it nnamdi kanu and start speaking against biafra or whatever. Is it not a free faceless forum where you can say anything grin. Seun my foot. Seun ko, amimasaun ni grin. This ipod will not stop making person laugh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by asorocker: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
I sincerely believe Yoruba's are overating themselves imagine them believing they are preventing sl Biafra from seceding , these folks are major jokers, if the north decides they are done with Nigeria can the Yoruba's still stop Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by maisauki: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
wizzakosh:
grin, someone created a monika and called it seun hehehe. I can as well create a monika n call it nnamdi kanu and start speaking against biafra or whatever. Is it not a free faceless forum where you can say anything grin. Seun my foot. Seun ko, amimasaun ni grin. This ipod will not stop making person laugh.
d oil they're shouting about is not in their region, and even it's available in d north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by Nonaira3: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Are you shocked? He said what we all know. The only people bold enough up call it and want out are igbos. To them, they are too cowardly to understand that boldness hence confuse their mind in thinking "it's for appointment in Nigeria". That's the incompetence that ends groom your typical savage Niggerians.

Nothing new

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by Cyynthialove(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
wizzakosh:
You can't create another account with the same username unless if its misspelled.
We have only one seun on nairaland and that is his account ie ..the owner of nairaland.
He made that comment 8 yrs ago. The date is even there too.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by Nonaira3: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
maisauki:
d oil they're shouting about is not in their region, and even it's available in d north

Stupidity is when you don't even realize that region plays no factors in tribe..

You do realize there's such thing as SS igbo which I'm one of btw. Infact, one of the largest oil producing area in River state aka Oyigbo is an Igbo town. Ironically enough isn't the only one. All Igbo towns in river are oil producibg pikewise in Amiona, we also have oil producing community and hold the largest gas reserve in delta state

Let's not forget that even SE does have oil in which they have been filling for years now, not that imaginary oil that north have been liking for for years now. Tell us exactly where oil is in North and who is drilling there.

So yes that oil they speak of is in our community.

4 Likes

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by 4laferarri(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
there is no sense in the post above
Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by maisauki: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nonaira3:

Stupidity is when you don't even realize that region plays no factors in tribe..

You do realize there's such thing as SS igbo which I'm one of btw. Infact, one of the largest oil producing area in River state aka Oyigbo is an Igbo town. Ironically enough isn't the only one. All Igbo towns in river are oil producibg pikewise in Amiona, we also have oil producing community and hold the largest gas reserve in delta state

Let's not forget that even SE does have oil in which they have been filling for years now, not that imaginary oil that north have been liking for for years now. Tell us exactly where oil is in North and who is drilling there.

So yes that oil they speak of is in our community.
see painment
Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by Firstpage: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Osus are high on stupidity again.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by fx45(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
wizzakosh:
There's only ONE Seuπ on Nairaland
Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by Firstpage: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cyynthialove:

You can't create another account with the same username unless if its misspelled.
We have only one seun on nairaland and that is his account ie ..the owner of nairaland.

Point us to the link where you got the quote.

Not everyone's head is flat. Flat head is synonymous to stupidity. The south west has more oil than the south east that's why you keep attaching yourselves to the south south like leaches.

Ojukwu would have succeeded in his quest for Biafra. His undoing was his greed for south south oil.

Recently, nnamdi KANU revealed how he was offered Biafra but rejected a Biafra without south south..

These are undeniable facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Seun actually commented in september 2005, but you people came to edit his comment 5 years later in April 2010 cheesy. Effort to turn our back to our own is futile. You people should know you are dealing with intellectuals. First pic is Seun's comment in 2005, the other two are the edited one in 2010 cheesy

Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by Bethel4Life(f): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Real Reason Biafra Is Been Rejected by brookz: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thy can only Wail and Hate, but he's Unstoppable.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Deserves Amnesty – Presidency / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, They Want Everything Free, Buhari Tells Commonwealth / Newsflash:- Sir M Buhari Has Been Comfirmed!......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.