Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK (32416 Views)

FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / "Buhari Rejected By Danjuma, Obasanjo, Babangida, Bill Gates, IMF, Ohanaeze"-FFK / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by WotzupNG: 1:34pm On May 01, 2017
Few days ago, Olufemi Olu-Kayode took to Facebook to call President Buhari a Goblin due to his healthy issues. This time around, he has the below to say on Facebook.

President Muhammadu Buhari is venal and malevolent. He has been rejected by the Living God. His is a government of pyschopaths, ethnic supremacists, radical Islamists, skull and bone diviners and voodoo merchants.We are entering the end game. Everything is coming to a head. The next few months will be instructive and critical. Much will happen.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208231076764041&id=1516216357

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by sarrki(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2017
You are not God

For you to say that

You will end like your father a traitor

146 Likes 19 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by subtlemee(f): 1:40pm On May 01, 2017
I once heard of a case that the healthy one after the mockery entered and slept and didn't wake up but the sickly after three months got well and is still alive...whatever he is only his maker can judge

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Cjrane2: 1:46pm On May 01, 2017
Very true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by BuariCopyPaste: 1:51pm On May 01, 2017
I concur.....since Buhari can no longer eat nor drink,

May he also experience difficulty emptying his bowel so the shits can explode in due time. undecided undecided

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by wtfCode: 2:10pm On May 01, 2017
Lol...FFK
Ma nigguh

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by HITdemUP: 2:17pm On May 01, 2017
At times I begin to question this man sanity . Despite all his accumalated ill gotten wealth, he still behaves like a toddler . I've come to agree with the term that says " money can't buy common sense "
He really need to up his game and grow up .... He is obviously playing on the intelligence of his gullible followers .

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by gberra: 2:34pm On May 01, 2017
subtlemee:
I once heard of a case that the healthy one after the mockery entered and slept and didn't wake up but the sickly after three months got well and is still alive...whatever he is only his maker can judge
Peace be unto you cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by OreMI22: 3:15pm On May 01, 2017
WotzupNG:

Few days ago, Olufemi Olu-Kayode took to Facebook to call President Buhari a Goblin due to his healthy issues. This time around, he has the below to say on Facebook.

http://wotzup.ng/president-buhari-has-been-rejected-by-the-living-god-ffk/

Gbam!

6 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by SirRoberto(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
You are not God
For you to say that
You will end like your father a traitor
Pls where is Buhari ooo

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by EmeeNaka: 3:37pm On May 01, 2017
Femi Fani-kayode is a Prophet. We should listen to him

42 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by michoade(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2017
But kuje no tire this man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by honsaint(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2017
grin
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by EternalTruths: 4:03pm On May 01, 2017
subtlemee:

Not in Buhari's case should we bet

Buhari will pay dearly because of his support for Fulani herdsmen terrorism

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by adadike281(f): 4:06pm On May 01, 2017
I simply can't disagree with Femi atimes. Buhari's 'dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood' phrase and d many innocent souls he killed comes to mind.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by DaniDani(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2017
In as much as I am not a fan of buhari, I think ffk is over stepping his ground. This is just too much, he should know when to draw the cut

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by mrvitalis(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:

Not in Buhari's case should we bet

Buhari will pay dearly because of his support for Fulani herdsmen terrorism

Did Fulani hardsmen start killing in may 29 2015 ??

What did Jonathan do about them ??

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by EternalTruths: 4:12pm On May 01, 2017
mrvitalis:

Did Fulani hardsmen start killing in may 29 2015 ??

What did Jonathan do about them ??

Jonathan deployed 4 armored tanks to Benue state with instruction to kill any Fulani herdsmen occupying any Tiv village

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 01, 2017
Eyeaaa. So he mean the man can neither live nor die

The ancestors have rejected the 'King of Recession' so that he will not bring recession to the spirit world

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by ChristineC: 4:14pm On May 01, 2017
subtlemee:
tales by moonlight? I watched it too.

He didn't say Buhari is going to die tho undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by mrvitalis(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:

Jonathan deployed 4 armored tanks to Benue state with instruction to kill any Fulani herdsmen occupying any Tiv village
And what was the results ?? Did it stop the killing

U want buhari to follow such non working methods ??

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by ObiomaA: 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
Hsh
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
and when did Fani- Kayode become a prophet to know this?

1 Like

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Pharaoh9(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
I get coffins for sale in case cabals need one

4 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by DullardBuhari(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Greatigbos(f): 4:37pm On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Caricature(f): 4:37pm On May 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I concur.....since Buhari can no longer eat nor drink,

May he also experience difficulty emptying his bowel so the shits can explode in due time. undecided undecided
But who can't eat can't shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by smartty68(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2017
No be small matter... Even the gods no gree accept Bubu for sacrifice cos na bone bone remain...

Kai walai this government is the worst ever... See mockery

17 Likes

Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 01, 2017
Booked

Brb
Re: ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 01, 2017
This man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman / See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours / Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.