Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) (26506 Views)

Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / 100 Most Reputable Africans: Nigeria Tops List By Reputation Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) by esbjaygmailco(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
no 53 and no 68 , are they different?
Re: Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) by zadokchidi: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Law of karma...what goes around comes around...the child that say his farther will not sleep in his farther days ...will he sleep in his own day??
Re: Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
zionmde:

hahahaha hahahahahahaha
Ur sisters are currently undergoing surgery of many dimensions in the hands of ur senior brothers the BH boys and u re here whining Biafra, KANU, bla bla bla.

Just make sure the next suicide bomber don't decide to come to ur house and say hi,

I don't know you are that pained
Hi and look for Llamadi Cownu in the belly of the fish grin grin
Re: Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) by zionmde: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
divicoded:

I don't know you are that pained
Hi and look for Llamadi Cownu in the belly of the fish grin grin
unfortunately I don't care about the guy
just be careful the next suicide bomber might be close to u.
rather if north is too unsafe u can come over here and shine my shoe like ur brothers are doing
Re: Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) by emmaada(m): 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
zionmde:
story for the gods
they will be exchanged for the remaining imprisoned boko haram members and billions if naira. And the circle goes like this
Boko haram unleashes terror and kill hundreds
Soldiers repel them and arrest 50
Zombies keep shouting Sai baba is winning against terrorism
boko haram strike again and kidnap 100 girls
Buhari and his fellow thieves pay the terrorists in billions plus releasing the 50 of them arrested
Boko haram releases 60 of the girls and keep 40
Zombies shout sai baba is working sai baba till eternity
Boko haram takes some millions from the Ransom and buy more deadly weapons
they strike again and kill hundreds
and the cycle continues

At the end of the day, boko haram is happy buhari and his co thieves are happy, zombies keep shouting sai barbarian, their brothers up north keep dying in their numbers.

SHAME ON APC
SHAME ON BUHARI
SHAME ON ALL HIS SUPPORTERS
hmm...naija...
Re: Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) by ameh99: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
zionmde:
story for the gods
they will be exchanged for the remaining imprisoned boko haram members and billions if naira. And the circle goes like this
Boko haram unleashes terror and kill hundreds
Soldiers repel them and arrest 50
Zombies keep shouting Sai baba is winning against terrorism
boko haram strike again and kidnap 100 girls
Buhari and his fellow thieves pay the terrorists in billions plus releasing the 50 of them arrested
Boko haram releases 60 of the girls and keep 40
Zombies shout sai baba is working sai baba till eternity
Boko haram takes some millions from the Ransom and buy more deadly weapons
they strike again and kill hundreds
and the cycle continues

At the end of the day, boko haram is happy buhari and his co thieves are happy, zombies keep shouting sai barbarian, their brothers up north keep dying in their numbers.

SHAME ON APC
SHAME ON BUHARI
SHAME ON ALL HIS SUPPORTERS

Out of everything you typed nothing made sense....
Re: Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) by ugocitywnda: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Campaign money load all over the northern states of Nigeria,ransom known to only the president and mr Lai Lai all na lie. What a confiscated mombo jombo drivers of naija government bus
Re: Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) by uchennaq(m): 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Topmaike007:
I taught our military said they av defeated boko haram?
confuse people
You and your likers are the ones confused.
Re: Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) by wakeupafricanyo: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
DANKWAMBO 2019
Re: Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2018
zionmde:

unfortunately I don't care about the guy
just be careful the next suicide bomber might be close to u.
rather if north is too unsafe u can come over here and shine my shoe like ur brothers are doing

Sorry son, I will feed you and your generations for 100 years grin grin grin
Re: Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) by Alhajijesus(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Why is CAN nd Obi Eze abeg help me with that madam name nd Aisha Yesufu silent about Dapchi girls like dis? Is it because they were kidnapped under Buhari watch nd they are Muslims not christians dis tym around that is y they kept quiet even our Nigeria media? Buhari that saved almost chibok girls during Jonathan skelehu dance nd PDP will surely make sure all the dapchi girls save nd find them too by God's grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Women (Pics) / Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.