Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper (63973 Views)

The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary / Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by VanGun: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

I Give Nation Newspaper 24 Hours to pull this story down and apologise. A house built before becoming a senator is newly aquaired. They did not state address and manifest thier disdain with the attached write up. National newspaper now practicing YELLOW Journalism.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7n9v_SniY3/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by masterflowx(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
National cake is sweet abeg
Hope one day I have a taste of it too...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by NGRsenate: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Is it anyone’s business?

Let him enjoy his money in peace.

That house sweet sha.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by helinues: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by doctokwus: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Was intending to ask if Dino Melaye built 2 mansions and living in both because remember similar post with pictures about his mansion and family sometimes last year.
I am not surprised the Nation can write such a poorly researched story.
It's been long it practiced any true journalism.

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Simplyleo: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dino melaye is the voice of the voiceless. He is a selfless politician who cares for the masses, that is why tyrant Maj gen Buhari removed him from NASS. ~ ipob goats.

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by MarkT30: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
What does Dino malaye do for a living or what makes him rich?

4 Likes

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Abfinest007(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
i laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Freestainworld(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Magu will be gossiping this one by now, this people wearing jacket like secondary school pupils don't like to hear multi billion, they will come after you like soldier ant's.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by donbachi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
if him be my brother...after all d years in both lower and upper chambers,him no fit get a house like dis....I go stone am....na batcher him for buy?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Emilokoiyawon: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
cool cool cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by recievesense: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
eyan blogger blogger
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by nanauju(f): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Good products speaks for itself no too much advert. If you are still in doubt you jess prolonging the time you will start enjoying fresh skin �. Join the train now, check my threads

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Before or after, it must have been the proceeds from the tax payers money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by tolumizzy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Singing barawo danbanza

2 Likes

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Kobicove(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
I thought he usually likes being in the spotlight... undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by qualityovenbake(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Question: Quickest way to get rich in Nigeria?

Answer: Become a politician.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by candidbabe(f): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
God bless my hustle

2 Likes

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by abbaapple: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
angry

Tailor’s, Nepa and Glo network only God can forgive them!!!! undecided

10 Likes

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by yarimo(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yeye man nobody will apologies to you. 24 hours ko 419 hours ni. Nonsense

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by gbaskiboy: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dino the Lion of the tribe of Kogi Kingdom
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by QuickStandard: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Stupid news paper

2 Likes

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Okuda(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
this is nairaland where the people who abuse you are far less than your status...

9 Likes

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Sokosuji: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
Dino melaye is the voice of the masses. He is a selfless politician who cares for the masses, that is why tyrant Maj gen Buhari removed him from NASS. ~ ipob goats.
Its very clear you see ipob in your deliriums.. No other explanation to this haunted maniacal outbursts grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by hotseat: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
The Nation Newspaper - over to you.
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kk
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hi everyone, I am in dire need of money presently. I want to pay the acceptance fee of University of Ibadan, which will cost at least 40 000. I am given admission to study English and Literary studies in the school. I have 20 000 as at now. The portar will be closed on Friday 24, this month.
this is my JAMB registration number: 97212410ga.
please anybody who disires to help me should reach me through this number 07054614384.
I will really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by NaijadrivaCars: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sokosuji:
Its clear you see ipob in your deliriums

Simplyleo sef. Most Nigerian youths are so dumb that they can't argue, debate or discuss intelligibly without abusing tribe, religion or just insult.

13 Likes

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by NobleAngell(f): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
The fear of assets declaration.

3 Likes

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by StupidNLmods: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Na Tinubu's newspaper, what do you expect?
And that yeye was wailing..

2 Likes

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by 4orreal: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
See mansion even d interior decoration na superb....olorun saanu mi..infact i must make it in life

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by AnanseK(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
I’m sure he paid them to show the pictures. He’s such an extrovert , lack of public attention will kill him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.