Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,104 members, 7,953,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly (662 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / What I Think Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB Should Have Done / Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly by horsepower101: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Before Nigerian lying culture consumes us all here are the facts.

1) MASSOB and IPOB was there before buhari came. They were not formed after buhari became president.

2) It was buhari arrest of Nnamdi Kanu that drove IPOB members massively out to the street to protest. Now it looks like lying Nigerians are changing the narrative as they always do; saying that it is about political positions.

3) Nnamdi Kanu never cared for Nigerian politics. He refused the offer to have IPOB join politics because he knew Nigerian politics is fraudulent.

Cc pazienza nonaira1

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly by horsepower101: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
4) Even goodluck Jonathan who appointed Igbo ministers was harshly criticized by Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi Kanu even predicted his loss and discouraged people from voting in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly by yarimo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
5) NNAMDI KANU and his mumu zombie IPOBIANS are terrorist
Re: Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly by Nonaira3: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
They know this. Their ignorance and need to lie to themselves is what is manifesting.

Is it not like how they started that Nnamdi Kanu was a GEJ supporter and asked igbo to support him
When given multiple evidence that Nnamdi hatred for GEJ as well his boycott for the election, that's when this new story came. Igbo supported Nnamdo Kanu after GEJ lose. Makes me now wonder, wasn't RB the fastest growing radio in that shithole prior to buhari as attested by Nnamdi Kanu himself. I guess GEJ was also buhari wearing a mask.

Abeg, I have said it repeatedly stop trying to explain yourself to a nation with collective hatred for you. Rather than trying to change their mind, continues fighting for what we want aka biafra and allow them to create whatever stories they want to delude themselves. Rather than trying to fister any explanation, give out that same hatred they been dishing even before this shithole was made. That's why i pray every day was the complete destruction of that shithole. I wish more igbos join me in that pray. Stop caring about them and trust me, nothing, absolutely nada they say or do will impact you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly by horsepower101: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nonaira3:
They know this. Their ignorance and need to lie to themselves is what is manifesting.

Is it not like how they started that Nnamdi Kanu was a GEJ supporter and asked igbo to support him
When given multiple evidence that Nnamdi hatred for GEJ as well his boycott for the election, that's when this new story came. Igbo supported Nnamdo Kanu after GEJ lose. Makes me now wonder, wasn't RB the fastest growing radio in that shithole prior to buhari as attested by Nnamdi Kanu himself. I guess GEJ was also buhari wearing a mask.

Abeg, I have said it repeatedly stop trying to explain yourself to a nation with collective hatred for you. Rather than trying to change their mind, continues fighting for what we want aka biafra and allow them to create whatever stories they want to delude themselves. Rather than trying to fister any explanation, give out that same hatred they been dishing even before this shithole was made. That's why i pray every day was the complete destruction of that shithole. I wish more igbos join me in that pray. Stop caring about them and trust me, nothing, absolutely nada they say or do will impact you

I am not trying to change anyone's mind. I am just setting the records straight for those vulnerable children amongst us who may unknowingly buy into the new zoo propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
horsepower101:
Before Nigerian lying culture consumes us all here are the facts.

1) MASSOB and IPOB was there before buhari came. They were not formed after buhari became president.

2) It was buhari arrest of Nnamdi Kanu that drove IPOB members massively out to the street to protest. Now it looks like lying Nigerians are changing the narrative as they always do; saying that it is about political positions.

3) Nnamdi Kanu never cared for Nigerian politics. He refused the offer to have IPOB join politics because he knew Nigerian politics is fraudulent.

Cc pazienza nonaira1
Who cares? Nnamdi is gone and that's the end of it
Re: Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly by horsepower101: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
EchoCharlie:
Who cares? Nnamdi is gone and that's the end of it

End of what exactly? What is it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly by gidgiddy: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
The first time I listend to Radio Biafra was way back in either late 2013 or early 2014. GEJ was the President then and nobody knew that Buhari was even going to run fir President.

In 2015 when elections were coming, Nnamdi Kanu asked the people he was broadcasting to, mainly those in the SE/SS, to boycott the election despite it being GEJ's stronghold. Kanu cost GEJ a lot of votes in the area

The reason Kanu called for s boycott was not to spite GEJ but send home the message that the people should not keep participating the political process of the country that enslaves them.

Those who say that IPOB was created because GEJ lost, or that IPOB is a part of PDP, only do so out of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB To Protest Openly by horsepower101: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
gidgiddy:
The first time I listend to Radio Biafra was way back in either late 2013 or early 2014. GEJ was the President then and nobody knew that Buhari was even going to run fir President.

In 2015 when elections were coming, Nnamdi Kanu asked the people he was broadcasting to, mainly those in the SE/SS, to boycott the election despite it being GEJ's stronghold. Kanu cost GEJ a lot of votes in the area

The reason Kanu called for s boycott was not to spite GEJ but send home the message that the people should not keep participating the political process of the country that enslaves them.

Those who say that IPOB was created because GEJ lost, or that IPOB is a part of PDP, only do so out of ignorance

They are so desperate to use classic propaganda to save their failed zoo. IPOB is still there and they will continue to fight until their mission is accomplished. No amount of lies and propaganda can stop them.

(1) (Reply)

Utomi Thinks Nigerians Should Clap For Buhari – Daily Post / BREAKING: Police Recover Senate’s Stolen Mace: Where It Was Found Will Shock You / PHOTO: Flood Destroys Graves In Kano Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.