Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Freeze Suggests Confessed Benny Hinn Refund Money To Those Lied To - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze Suggests Confessed Benny Hinn Refund Money To Those Lied To (1824 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Freeze Suggests Confessed Benny Hinn Refund Money To Those Lied To by OtemAtum: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
paxonel:

Perhaps he confessed out of fear that he may not make heaven ,not knowing where Billy Graham is right now grin
Ha ha ha ha. Clowns grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Suggests Confessed Benny Hinn Refund Money To Those Lied To by costandi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
BushWickBill:

And you the pastor's arse-licker know what he had for breakfast.
Since you are in touch with "reality" you can go ahead and extol the virtues of a man who can't keep his family together and is too proud to accept that he is not perfect.

Now hop of my mentions you brain dead Sheeple. I have no grass to feed you with your simpletonian logic.
You know all these about him shocked? No wonder you boldly called him Christopher. Now, take this definition of you to heart: Hungry non-sheeple, who's frustration and envy has made his brain abandon useful service for excitation of hateful, unsubstantiated and utterly baseless claims about more productive people, all for the purpose of soothing his shameless persona. Let it soak. Bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will This Chinese Man Go To Hell Fire ? / How Do We Combat Fake Pastors In Nigeria? / Ravi Zacharias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.