Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year (48030 Views)

‘nobody Touched Me’, Wife Insists As Man Expresses Shock Over Son’s DNA Result / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? / "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Alooone: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hello

Am a 32year old lady with 3kids...and my problem is that my husband doesn't like coming close to me.

This year September will make it 1 year since we came back to the house after about 4years of separation.

I have some health challenges I.e I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia/ Bi-polar disorder so my challenges are peculiar...

He doesn't come close to me, he feels my illness is more spiritual and transferable...anything I make the move to initiate sex first I am met with violence.

Sometimes he makes comments like "leave me alone"..." How are u that what is doing you is not communicable", "how sure am I, that those that are doing you are not after me" etc.

In the course of this 10years of marriage... I have had to endure up to 2years of no sexual contact and is telling on me....my psychotherapist says I need sex to calm my subconscious... Sometimes when I want to sleep or in the night...I see strange men or women that want to sleep with me plus other strange things etc.

I need help please

File Photo: For Illustration

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Creamcrest(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by ojun50(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
This matter na serious matter oh.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by azpekuliar: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
I have an HIV+ friend who has also been diagnosed as being Schizophrenic due to late commencement of HIV treatment. Men she is a handful! Highly annoyingly unpredictable. She could be calm this minute and the next minute she has flown into a rage. Omo I no fit deal abeg, I run but for your husband while I empathize with him, there is no running away grin Is he afraid that this mental condition is sexually transmittable? He needs counselling to be able to provide you the support you need at home.

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Shalommy(f): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Op, allow those strange men and women to smash you to calm your urge. Chaii.... Ogbanje! lipsrsealed

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by LongBigg: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
;DSay no more he might be enjoying himself outisde lol on a more serious note you need long and big in your life

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by DDIA: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, allow those strange men and women to smash you to calm your urge. Chaii.... Ogbanje! lipsrsealed
Shalommy baby kiss

When are you going to lay another set of eggs again my sexy wall lizard? kiss kiss kiss

24 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by maestro299: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
grin
Shalommy:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by DDIA: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
Alooone:
Hello
Am a 32year old lady with 3kids...and my problem is that my husband doesn't like coming close to me...this year September will make it 1 year since we came back to the house after about 4years of separation....I have some health challenges I.e I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia/ Bi-polar disorder so my challenges are peculiar...he doesn't come close to me, he feels my illness is more spiritual and transferable...anything I make the move to initiate sex first I am met with violence...sometimes he makes comments like "leave me alone"..." How are u that what is doing you is not communicable", "how sure am u, that those that are doing you are not after me" etc.
In the course of this 10years of marriage... I have had to endure up to 2years of no sexual contact and is telling on me....my psychotherapist says I need sex to calm my subconscious... Sometimes when I want to sleep or in the night...I see strange men or women that want to sleep with me plus other strange things etc
I need help please

Just fvck your shrink to ease the tension.
Or you can get it from the streets.
To find man wey go service you no be hard thing.
To hell with your husband.
Make yourself happy. grin

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Shalommy(f): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

Shalommy baby kiss

When are you going to lay another set of eggs again my sexy wall lizard? kiss kiss kiss
Tueeehhh
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by DDIA: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shalommy:
When last Amos cure your urge? grin grin grin

I wonder how you the give am lizard style? grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by DDIA: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Tueeehhh
My sexy wall lizard grin

That your strong nyash don soft at all? grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Shalommy(f): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

Just fvck your shrink to ease the tension.
Or you can get it from the streets.
To find man wey go service you no be hard thing.
To hell with your husband.
Make yourself happy. grin
Tell her to contact you ASAP. Oloo...shooo cheesy cheesy Tueeehh

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by DDIA: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Tell her to contact you ASAP. Oloo...shooon cheesy cheesy Tueeehh

You can let her borrow your Amos instead. I believe you can share Amos with her grin grin.

By the way, has Fman been successful in banging you yet?
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Shalommy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

You can let her borrow your Amos instead. I believe you can share Amos with her grin grin.

By the way, has Fman been successful in banging you yet?
grin
You mean your gay mate? Chaiii... cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by DDIA: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shalommy:
You mean your gay mate? Chaiii... cheesy
Fman the fat pig from Benue will wed Shalommy the sexy wall lizard very soon. grin

Every night when you give him lizard style you will also receiving shit in your vagina from his dick which he used to bleep a guy just before pouncing on you mercilessly. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Shalommy(f): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

Fman the fat pig from Benue will wed Shalommy the sexy wall lizard very soon. grin

Every night when you give him lizard style you will also receiving shit in your vagina from his dick which he used to bleep a guy just before pouncing on you mercilessly. grin grin grin
Oh lawd! shocked I said it! So... You don yansh fman?undecided tueeehh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by DDIA: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Oh lawd! shocked I said it! So... You don yansh fman?undecided tueeehh
You don the give fman lizard style? grin
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by cunny88(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Alooone:
Hello
Am a 32year old lady with 3kids...and my problem is that my husband doesn't like coming close to me...this year September will make it 1 year since we came back to the house after about 4years of separation....I have some health challenges I.e I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia/ Bi-polar disorder so my challenges are peculiar...he doesn't come close to me, he feels my illness is more spiritual and transferable...anything I make the move to initiate sex first I am met with violence...sometimes he makes comments like "leave me alone"..." How are u that what is doing you is not communicable", "how sure am u, that those that are doing you are not after me" etc.
In the course of this 10years of marriage... I have had to endure up to 2years of no sexual contact and is telling on me....my psychotherapist says I need sex to calm my subconscious... Sometimes when I want to sleep or in the night...I see strange men or women that want to sleep with me plus other strange things etc
I need help please

Get ur doctors to speak to ur hubby about it. U can also have close family members discuss it with him. Don't attempt to cheat on him, if he finds out and sends u out, dis will add to existing psychological issues. I hope dis helps

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
It's obvious your marriage ended 4 years ago when you guys separated.

If you want to spend the rest of your life without having sex, then continue with the marriage... But truth be told, not that I'm trying to offend you or something like that, but people with mental illness(bipolar) can be a handful.

Sometimes a person can also be afraid to just shared a simple joke in the presence of a bipolar person because they can take offense over nothing and start flaring up... If your husband is willing to try and make the marriage work, then the first step is for him to go with you for those doctor's appointments so that they can educate him about your medical condition.

I could be wrong, but I really think your marriage ended long time ago.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Alooone:
Hello, Am a 32year old lady with 3kids...and my problem is that my husband doesn't like coming close to me...this year September will make it 1 year since we came back to the house after about 4years of separation....I have some health challenges I.e I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia/ Bi-polar disorder so my challenges are peculiar...he doesn't come close to me, he feels my illness is more spiritual and transferable...anything I make the move to initiate sex first I am met with violence...sometimes he makes comments like "leave me alone"..." How are u that what is doing you is not communicable", "how sure am u, that those that are doing you are not after me" etc.
In the course of this 10years of marriage... I have had to endure up to 2years of no sexual contact and is telling on me....my psychotherapist says I need sex to calm my subconscious... Sometimes when I want to sleep or in the night...I see strange men or women that want to sleep with me plus other strange things etc. I need help please
Your psychotherapist says you need sex to calm your subconscious? Are you kidding me? shocked shocked shocked

OP, no offense but try to be practical abeg! Your number one issue and focus should be your mental health and how to manage your condition best without depending on others for favors. You declaring your husband needs to give you sex for you to calm down screams of potential trouble looming abeg! Please work with your doctors instead to find other ways to dispel all that sexual energy some other way. Running about carrying husband-problem on your head all while dealing with a major mental illness.... these things should not be by force. It is OK to let somethings go so you can better manage yourself and your situation. undecided

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
cunny88:
Get ur doctors to speak to ur hubby about it. U can also have close family members discuss it with him. Don't attempt to cheat on him, if he finds out and sends u out, dis will add to existing psychological issues. I hope dis helps
Get her doctors to speak to her husband to force him to have sex with her so that she can calm down. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Stop this nonsense! undecided

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by cunny88(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Get her doctors to speak to her husband to force him to have sex with her so that she can calm down. shocked shocked shocked
you won't understand, I had someone wit exact issues...the docs are trained therapist and psychologist, it's their job, they know to achieve it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
cunny88:
■ you won't understand, I had someone wit exact issues...the docs are trained therapist and psychologist, it's their job, they know to achieve it
Ok, so tell us! The trained therapist and psychologist in that situation did what in that particular case? Helped the husband resolve his issues with his wife so he could once again begin to give her sex in other to calm her subconscious - is that what happened in that case? undecided
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Alooone: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
@ all...thanks for the contributions.... For those making mockery about the subconscious thing I said up there, please let me explain....as a schizophrenia patient, I suffer from both auditory and visual hallucination( although not on a major scale like the auditory)...now all these hallucinations is a thing of the mind and subconscious and not real...that according to my therapist for me to be seeing strange men and women that want to sleep with me speaks of the state of my subconscious and how sexually deprived I am...that's what brought d whole sex as a therapy issue...
could you believe that since I gave birth to my second child about 6years ago we have met not more than 5times...
Sorry for sounding like a sex freak or something...but this is what am currently going through.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
Alooone:
@ all...thanks for the contributions.... For those making mockery about the subconscious thing I said up there, please let me explain....as a schizophrenia patient, I suffer from both auditory and visual hallucination( although not on a major scale like the auditory)...now all these hallucinations is a thing of the mind and subconscious and not real...that according to my therapist for me to be seeing strange men and women that want to sleep with me speaks of the state of my unconscious and how sexually deprived I am...that's what brought d whole sex as a therapy issue...
could you believe that since I gave birth to my second child about 6years ago we have met not more than 5times...
Sorry for sounding like a sex freak or something...but this is what am currently going through
Woman are not born with dicks in their vaginas from birth same way men are not born with their ducks cemented inside a vagina from birth. Sex "deprivation" happens to everyone at some point or another. That said, it is one thing to say one is sex-deprived and another to claim one must have sex before one's subconscious can be calmed. You claim that is what your psychotherapist told you and I seriously find it hard to believe any professional would say such a thing. undecided

I would recommend you please consider getting a second opinion from another mental health professional on how best to deal with your delusions. And as suggested also consider alternative outs from all that pent up sexual energy you have building in you. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Alooone: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Woman are not born with dicks in their vaginas from birth same way men are not born with their ducks cemented inside a vagina from birth. Sex "deprivation" happens to everyone at some point or another. That said, it is one thing to say one is sex-deprived and another to claim one must have sex before one's subconscious can be calmed. You claim that is what your psychotherapist told you and I seriously find it hard to believe any professional would say such a thing. undecided

I would recommend you please consider getting a second opinion from another mental health professional on how best to deal with your delusions. And as suggested also consider alternative outs from all that pent up sexual energy you have building in you. undecided
Thanks
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Alooone:
■ Thanks
From your backstory, you and your husband haven't been on the same page for some years now. I do hope you at least have your parents as your support though. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Alooone: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
From your backstop, you and husband haven't been on the same page for some years now. I do hope you at least have your parents as your support though. undecided
Yes. I do...my family is my backbone

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
Alooone:
■ Yes. I do...my family is my backbone
Good! I made mine my support too and that paid off for me in many ways. They didn't really understand but they has no choice but to accept me as I am. undecided

Please be understanding! You can't force knowledge or acceptance on your husband or anyone for that matter. So as far as advice, there really isn't anything you can do to force him to become the right partner for your situation. And it isn't your fault that he has chosen ignorance up until now nor is it your fault that he rejects you. Life, even marriage, does not always turn out the way we want it but that shouldn't stop us from working on ourselves regardless. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by ahnie: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie may I please ask the major cause of this bipolar thingy?
Kobojunkie:
Good! I made mine my support too and that paid off for me in many ways. They didn't really understand but they has no choice but to accept me as I am. undecided

Please be understanding! You can't force knowledge or acceptance on your husband or anyone for that matter. So as far as advice, there really isn't anything you can do to force him to become the right partner for your situation. And it isn't your fault that he choose ignorance nor is it your fault that he rejects you. Life, even marriage, does not always turn out the way we want it but that shouldn't stop us from working on ourselves regardless. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Couple That Have Been Together For 71 Years, Since 1948 / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.