Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do In This Situation? (3349 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Now I don't need any advice since I've made up my mind already.
So today i got a very early call from my sister telling me how my dad called her and was telling her how bad things were for him and his family(second family grin ).So she asked me to go there and see things and report to her so let's see how we can help them out

I'll tell you a short story...
So I grew up loving this man so much.he was everything a young boy can ever ask for from a father.
Elegant,handsome,educated,dedicated,patient,strict and all...
So one night I was like 11 at the time.we were outside the compound gisting like father and son then all of a sudden he went inside,grabbed a tennis bag with some few clothes,handed my like 2k as he always does when he is travelling and zoomed into the night.
Well this was a bit odd because whenever he travelled,either the driver drops him off,my brother or his best friend then.
I thought oh well,na him way sha.i went to sleep.
I did not know that was the last time I will ever live with my dad in the same house.
So I started calling him with my little change I had almost daily..he kept promising he will return whereas he went to marry this ugly woman and started birthing kids.
I later found out from my mom that this dude is married and things won't be the same any longer again.
Wow!I was disappointed,my dad of all people do this to me?
Well I forgot about him and stopped calling them.
Dude gave birth to 4 boys and thinking life was better grin
So after everything,the new woman bankrupted his ass with some couple of bad investments and all cheesy
So after high school,I went to Europe and came back to Africa to continue school.
Mom wanted me to study in Nigeria so what better place was I to stay than his house?
So I came to phc courtesy him and started living with his wife and 4 kids grin
The wife was good to me tbh but I knew it as fake because they were not doing good money wise and she knew who my mom is so she can't try nonsense grin
My dad I knew had become a shadow of himself courtesy this dummy of a woman and all...broke and all
Then my dad and I later had issues and I left his house in anger and never returned till some months back.
So my sister called me like 2 months ago that they called that they were suffering and all.she sent me a picture of him men,I almost puked!
See what this woman did to my dad.damn no human should be like that.
So I went there,we saw each other,he was happy of the man I've become and all..gifted him some cash and a Toyota corolla I had so he can start doing something to fend for himself.
I did not want to tbh.just because of my sister.i don't want that bitch to ever gain anything from us.
So today she called me again to go there bla bla bla...
I did men and I was shocked grin
Things are even worse than they were.the house looked like and abandoned prison yard.like a nuclear holocaust happened in there. grin grin grin
Dead furniture,empty house,yeye everything!and the car I gave them broke down without any money to fix it!
And funny enough there is a backlog of rents there for like 3 years.
When I walked in,the woman started being excited and forming all lovey and all and wanted to offer me food undecided
For which house undecided for this environment wey I dey see So?
Called some of her kids and started introducing me to them as their brother shocked see what she turned my dad into for God's sake!
I just laughed because she does not know what I plan for her and those her kids.
This is what I am going to do....
I am going to wait till they get evicted from that house so my plans will work well.
After that I will give him very strict conditions;
- no visiting or seeing that woman and her kids!
-none of our resource is going that way!
Will get him a small apartment and fix his car and place him on a very tight budget that will be enough for just him and I will be watching him like a hawk.
Of course he must accept since he does not have a choice at this point!then I will put that woman where I want her to be
I want to watch that woman suffocate with her children.lets see how far her 50k job will take her and 4 kids grin
So that when next she sees another woman's husband that has grown children,she will back off!
Damn some women are killers.
I wonder what he even saw in her.not presentable,no money,not beautiful,not creative.just knows how to open her legs and be birthing like an hausa woman.
And funny thing is my mom is far better sef in all ramifications.
I was really disappointed today for real.
Men should be careful what they do to themselves for real.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by baby124: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Logobenz:
Now I don't need any advice since I've made up my mind already.
So today i got a very early call from my sister telling me how my dad called her and was telling her how bad things were for him and his family(second family grin ).So she asked me to go there and see things and report to her so let's see how we can help them out

I'll tell you a short story...
So I grew up loving this man so much.he was everything a young boy can ever ask for from a father.
Elegant
If you love him, why are you happy that he is suffering with his second family?

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
baby124:

If you love him, why are you happy that he is suffering with his second family?
I still dey type na.
Wait till you get the full gist before you start judging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Lamasta(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Continue the gods are with you
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by clive2u(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mention clive2u wen u drop

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by vizkiz: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
This one wan start series.

Oga drop the whole gist jare.

PS: you've already made up your mind. So what's the purpose of this thread? To clear your conscience? Seek praises for a job well done?

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by thesicilian: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Logobenz:
I still dey type na.
Wait till you get the full gist before you start judging.
I tire o.
The author has not even finished his story and men are already giving opinions.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Mstick: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
I love the fact that you kept on saying "her kids" I guess she impregnated herself. Your dad left you guys because he wanted to, obviously before he left he was already in a relationship with her. You really need to heal because it's obvious even with your success you still hold some resentment for the woman not your dad that made the vow to love your mom.

If you know you don't want to help then don't instead of removing THEIR FATHER from their lives!

19 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by lilmax(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
from your right up you tried to appear strong, but you appeared sloth weak

you're easily manipulated too

you're waiting for your dad to say "please forgive me" and then you burst into tears and everything is back to normal

your problem isn't your dad's wife and kids, your dad is the problem

do not think you're infallible, because you might be next

take care of them if you can, instead of letting emotions rule you

15 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mstick:
I love the fact that you kept on saying "her kids" I guess she impregnated herself. Your dad left you guys because he wanted to, obviously before he left he was already in a relationship with her. You really need to heal because it's obvious even with your success you still hold some resentment for the woman not your dad that made the vow to love your mom.

If you know you don't want to help then don't instead of removing THEIR FATHER from their lives!

lol.who started it first?
They did take my dad from us first and failed in the process,crippling the very handsome man.now I don't know what I see anymore and you expect me to sit and watch?
No I won't stop till I hit them back harder than they did.
I would even think the woman used something on him see because I don't see that as natural at all but unfortunately I don't believe in spirituality.
How does a man abandon 7 children,a good life and all to go to where?
Baffles me all the time!
But that woman must feel the pain of what she caused and I now have her just where I want her.
It's on!save your breath because I never take advice.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by AngelicBeing: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chai sad
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
You're only blaming the woman (your stepmother) but your Dad is the one who walked out of your family to start another family with her. It's good that you want to help him get back on his feet, but you should also inquire why he even left in the first place. undecided

12 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Mstick: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Your father started it. He shouldn't have cheated on your mom with her. Its obvious the 7 children and the "good life" meant nothing to him because if it did he wouldn't have left. Of course you're your dad's son he never took advice look where he's today.

Do whatever you want to do but nothing lasts forever, you were a child once now you're an angry man one day those kids will also grow up and you know the rest.
Logobenz:
lol.who started it first?
They did take my dad from us first and failed in the process,crippling the very handsome man.now I don't know what I see anymore and you expect me to sit and watch?
No I won't stop till I hit them back harder than they did.
I would even think the woman used something on him see because I don't see that as natural at all but unfortunately I don't believe in spirituality.
How does a man abandon 7 children,a good life and all to go to where?
Baffles me all the time!
But that woman must feel the pain of what she caused and I now have her just where I want her.
It's on!save your breath because I never take advice.

12 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mstick:
Your father started it. He shouldn't have cheated on your mom with her. Its obvious the 7 children and the "good life" meant nothing to him because if it did he wouldn't have left. Of course you're your dad's son he never took advice look where he's today.

Do whatever you want to do but nothing lasts forever, you were a child once now you're an angry man one day those kids will also grow up and you know the rest.
My dad never cheated on my mom when he was around.i was there and saw everything.
Somehow I don't cheat on women too so I feel I got the trait from him.
So I know for sure he was manipulated by this woman somehow.
She has even domesticated him.saw dude cooking when I got there.who does this woman think she is?
My mom would go about her business,suffer,stress and still come home and cook for her husband.but this one dey feel say she be king Kong ba?
We go soon find out how powerful she truly is.
If the kids like they can all be dangote,I don't care.
I don't have a problem with them but their mom!
You don't just go grab someone else's property and don't expect a fight.
I MUST DO THIS!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
theButterfly:
You're only blaming the woman (your stepmother) but your Dad is the one who walked out of your family to start another family with her. It's good that you want to help him get back on his feet, but you should also inquire why he even left in the first place. undecided
I believe he was manipulated.
No one does that.not like that!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Ginaz(f): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
There's this saying. "no one knows tomorrow". Who's at the top today may be at the bottom. Life is random.

So I would suggest that you take things easy, let go of the past and focus more on what's on ground. Your dad made a mistake, yet your actions are uncalled for towards your half siblings.

They did nothing in this matter and they were victims of circumstance. They don't deserve the hate from you And that's the part I don't like at all.

Help them, do well for them. You may need their help one day, never say never cos as far as you're in this life, you can never predict the future.

It hurts but hatred is not the right option. Do whatever you can to make life easier for them. It won't take anything from you but shows you're mature and a better person .

You're blinded by hate. Let it go.

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by lilyheaven: 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Try and find out the reason behind your dad leaving his beautiful family behind to start a new family, the truth will heal your pain

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by spongeisback: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
So your dad just up and left in the middle of the night with a bag and you think he wasn't having an affair with the woman? Buhahhahahahhahaha my guy you're soooooooooooooooooooo naive. What Manipulated kwa? Is your dad a child or mentally unstable? He saw a woman that showed him what he wanted and treated him different from your mom and he choose her over his family and you're here blaming the woman. Your dad is pussywipped and believe me even if you do all you're planning he would still bring his wife and kids to come join him. grin

Logobenz:
My dad never cheated on my mom when he was around.i was there and saw everything.
She has even domesticated him.saw dude cooking when I got there.who does this woman think she is?
My mom would go about her business,suffer,stress and still come home and cook for her husband.but this one dey feel say she be king Kong ba?
I MUST DO THIS!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by baby124: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Your father loves this woman, he did not love your mum. That is why it looks like jazz. Despite the suffering he is still sticking with her, cooking and being the dad he wasn’t to you guys. Just repair the car and register it on Uber so that he can use it to make some money for himself.

There is no need trying to destroy their family because your dad will choose her again and it will hurt you. While you stayed with them, the woman was never vengeful or wicked to you. So just help your dad or leave them alone. Your attempt to destroy their relationship will backfire.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Ginaz(f): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Logobenz:
I MUST DO THIS!

Let the hate go young man. The woman is not responsible for breaking your home. It was your dad who broke his marriage for reasons known to him.

You should stop throwing blames , what of your father? He is the architect of his own failures. I don't mean to be rude but you sound like you're so blinded by hatred you have nothing left in your head no more but to take a revenge on a poor woman who never did any wrong.

Did she take a gun and pointed it at your dad's head to leave his family? Your dad made that decision!!! It is him who should be blamed!!! Stop calling the woman names. I didn't think she is enjoying so much in the marriage anyway.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Mstick: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
OP your dad is meant to be blamed in all this. He left his family. The woman wouldn't have come into the picture if your father didn't give her the chance to. I know you love and idolize your dad but truth be told he doesn't love you, if he did he wouldn't have left the way he did. Sorry! Nobody manipulated him but his desire.
Logobenz:
I MUST DO THIS!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
spongeisback:
So your dad just up and left in the middle of the night with a bag and you think he wasn't having an affair with the woman? Buhahhahahahhahaha my guy you're soooooooooooooooooooo naive. What Manipulated kwa? Is your dad a child or mentally unstable? He saw a woman that showed him what he wanted and treated him different from your mom and he choose her over his family and you're here blaming the woman. Your dad is pussywipped and believe me even if you do all you're planning he would still bring his wife and kids to come join him. grin

under whose care?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by spongeisback: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Don't mind him he's just bitter. Even when the woman was nice to him he saw it as fake, he had an issue with his father that made him leave the house and am not seeing him blaming his father in any way.
baby124:
Your father loves this woman, he did not love your mum. That is why it looks like jazz. Despite the suffering he is still sticking with her, cooking and being the dad he wasn’t to you guys. Just repair the car and register it on Uber so that he can use it to make some money for himself.

There is no need trying to destroy their family because your dad will choose her again and it will hurt you. While you stayed with them, the woman was never vengeful or wicked to you. So just help your dad or leave them alone. Your attempt to destroy their relationship will backfire.

Do what you want to do now and you will see whose care they will be under.buhahahahahahahahhahaaa
Logobenz:
under whose care?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mstick:
OP your dad is meant to be blamed in all this. He left his family. The woman wouldn't have come into the picture if your father didn't give her the chance to. I know you love and idolize your dad but truth be told he doesn't love you, if he did he wouldn't have left the way he did. Sorry! Nobody manipulated him but his desire.
not true.
He named his first son after me and gave him two of my names!only a man that did love his son will do that!
I have given this a lot of thought for more than 10 years and I know that woman was up to something.
It is impossible for my Dad to leave the family he so much desired to that woman.
My dad was a CC in his prime,married my mom very early and never seized to sing her praise because he watched her started something very small that later transformed into an EMPIRE.upon that she respected him so much and was ever loyal.
Never quarrelled or argued.infact she was the whole 9 yards of submissiveness and you tell me about desires?what desires?
Something he still does till date that the other woman never liked while I lived with them!jealous creature.
Anyways,let's see how this goes.i know I will win for sure.I'm a capitalist.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by baby124: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
I don’t think your father does not love you. But I feel he never really loved your mum. Something must have triggered his action. I feel you need to resolve things with him to ask him why he did what he did. He certainly loves this woman despite her low earning potential. I understand your mum was a high earner. You will be surprised when you see some handsome guys wives, not cute at all. Just help your dad have a steady flow of income and leave them to their life. Don’t try to rescue him or save him from all his financial troubles. Do the little you can and leave them. So your father has 11 children? Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by spongeisback: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Your father couldn't uphold his vow
Your father left your MOTHER
Your father left his SEVEN KIDS
Your father can't fend for his family
Your father is still as irresponsible as ever
If YOUR father had kept it in his pants knowing fully well that he had a family he wouldn't have wandered into the night so he can play house with another woman.

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by baby124: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Logobenz:
not true.
He named his first son after me and gave him two of my names!only a man that did love his son will do that!
I have given this a lot of thought for more than 10 years and I know that woman was up to something.
It is impossible for my Dad to leave the family he so much desired to that woman.
My dad was a CC in his prime,married my mom very early and never seized to sing her praise because he watched her started something very small that later transformed into an EMPIRE.upon that she respected him so much and was ever loyal.
Never quarrelled or argued.infact she was the whole 9 yards of submissiveness and you tell me about desires?what desires?
Something he still does till date that the other woman never liked while I lived with them!jealous creature.
You men have fragile egos. Once a woman is earning a lot. Some men become jealous, bitter, emasculated, angry, irritated and lose interest in her. They read meaning into every move she makes and they start cheating with women that qualify to be their wives house girls. That’s how some men with biscuit bone brain think.

In all this they think they are punishing their wives and bringing her down and below their feet. Not knowing they are damaging their lives and their future. You have experienced first hand what successful women go through when they marry men who don’t deserve them. This is why you find most smart and successful women are single.

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Mstick: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
During the 80's many kids were named Michael because of Michael Jackson. Since your mom was so perfect why did he leave? I know you can never ask him do you know why? Because it's easier to blame the other woman.

Logobenz:
not true.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
spongeisback:
Your father couldn't uphold his vow
Your father left your MOTHER
Your father left his SEVEN KIDS
Your father can't fend for his family
Your father is still as irresponsible as ever
If YOUR father had kept it in his pants knowing fully well that he had a family he wouldn't have wandered into the night so he can play house with another woman.
what's your point?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by spongeisback: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
My point is simple. Blame your dad! He opened the door, picked his bag and walked out on his family.
If you're going to paint him as a great guy that was bewitched then you shouldn't blame the witch. If your dad was faithful to your mom, your stepmother wouldn't have entered the picture.

Your father broke up his family, if it wasn't with this woman am 100% sure it would've being with someone else.
Logobenz:
what's your point?

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2019
spongeisback:
My point is simple. Blame your dad! He opened the door, picked his bag and walked out on his family.
If you're going to paint him as a great guy that was bewitched then you shouldn't blame the witch. If your dad was faithful to your mom, your stepmother wouldn't have entered the picture.

Your father broke up his family, if it wasn't with this woman am 100% sure it would've being with someone else.
yeah yeah sure.
But I can't let my blood suffer when I have the means to make things right.
But how do I help bloodline when I do not want others to enjoy my resources?
And I hate the other woman,I really do.
I do not have a problem with her.she can always find a way with her kids smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by spongeisback: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
So I stayed with dad in ph and his wife was good to me.she helped a lot with me gaining admission and all.
In fact she treated me like her own son.the person that's was giving me trouble was my dad instead!kept reminding me how much of a failure I was.
So I did not wanna study in ph cos I did not wanna be close to him.
Even when your "perfect father" didn't believe in you she did and this is how you want to pay her back?

"With her kids" I think you meant your Father's kids and your half siblings.
Logobenz:
yeah yeah sure.
But I can't let my blood suffer when I have the means to make things right.
But how do I help bloodline when I do not want others to enjoy my resources?
And I hate the other woman,I really do.
I do not have a problem with her.she can always find a way with her kids smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Divorce / My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. / Help My 17 Year Old Niece Is Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.