Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) (3606 Views)

The Ten Oldest Cities In The World [no.1 Is 11,000yrs Old And Still In Existence / The Ten Oldest Cities In The World [number 1 Is 11,000yrs Old]. / The Excavation Of King Tutankhamun's 3,000yrs Old Burial Chamber In 1922(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by dreamwords: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2018
oz4real83:
it is a multi-billion -dollar industry. It attracts tourists and foreign exchange to the Egyptian economy. They won't give it up ooooo. It is like the oil industry in Nigeria. Everybody likes to be part of it grin
Not until they discover a ghost mummy That will take over the earth grin
Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:
I wonder if these scientists go for spiritual cleansing after they leave all these ancient burial chambers because some of them are seriously jazzed up

Who knows?
Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by michlins(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:
I wonder if these scientists go for spiritual cleansing after they leave all these ancient burial chambers because some of them are seriously jazzed up
they understand that the dead are dead and not turning into ghosts. My problem is how these bodies survive this long.
Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
michlins:
they understand that the dead are dead and not turning into ghosts. My problem is how these bodies survive this long.

https://www.si.edu/spotlight/ancient-egypt/mummies?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7546846162
Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by Deckline(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Intruders of the dead's privacy. Smh
Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by laribari(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Afobear:
Now ,the reason you be professor Dumbo of the week ,the ancient Egyptians were never Muslims . The practiced their own religion squarely. Dont be here eulogising rubbish

You are very stupid. I made reference to Muslim country based on present day Egypt becos I still believe they perform rituals, yet being muslims.

However, talking about ancient Egypt, I made reference to pharaoh which is the ancient head of Egypt and mentioned that he had magicians. Those magicians do all sort of things to make things happen, things the bible considers rituals.

You are daft to suggest I don't know what I'm saying. I spoke of Egypt on two fronts. Aboki
Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by laribari(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
PurestBoy:

. . . . and who told you Egypt was a Muslim country or Egyptians were Muslims thousand of years ago? Read, read, Nigerians read!!!!

Mr man use your brain. Do they still burry their dead in stones like mummy today? Not! Mentioning mummy suppose tell u say I was talking about on their history.

I first talked about their present that they still do rituals and gave space to talk about their past. At least I read the Bible and the bible didn't say Pharaoh was muslim.

Una go dey talk as if una too smart. Pharaoh had gods he worshipped in those days and I didn't mistake that for Allah.
Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by Afobear: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

I am very stupid. I made reference to Muslim country based on present day Egypt becos I still believe they perform rituals, yet being muslims.

However, talking about ancient Egypt, I made reference to pharaoh which is the ancient head of Egypt and mentioned that he had magicians. Those magicians do all sort of things to make things happen, things the bible considers rituals.

I am so daft to suggest I don't know what I'm saying. I spoke of Egypt on two fronts.i am an Aboki
fixed
Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by laribari(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Afobear:
fixed
Yea!! You are fixed. Glad your brain formatted.

Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by michlins(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Explorers:

https://www.si.edu/spotlight/ancient-egypt/mummies?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7546846162
this is what I see when I open the link

Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
michlins:
this is what I see when I open the link

Really?

Dont know what's going on.

Maybe you try another browser.

I opened the link just now and is ok, the first pic is from my phone(UC) and 2nd pic from my pc(Chromes).

Same link, just now.

Re: Archeologists Discovered 2,000yrs Old Cemetery With 40 Mummies In Egypt(Photos) by michlins(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Explorers:

Really?

Dont know what's going on.

Maybe you try another browser.

I opened the link just now and is ok, the first pic is from my phone(UC) and 2nd pic from my pc(Chromes).

Same link, just now.
anyway I use Samsung browser maybe that's why

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gays In My University! / World’s Tallest Boy Is Two Times Taller Than Classmates / Jamb Releases Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.