Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia (31292 Views)

Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

I didn't say he used a stadium in Egypt and it's not a room and parlour but a Hall. You sound as if it's not possible to hold crusades in an open air setting in such regions, whereas Concerts organised in such forms.
My stance is If there was an availability for a facility such as the stadium it would have been utilised, after all crusades are being held in stadiums by renowned preachers in the western world. I don't need to explain these things to a man who doesn't want to understand. Hold on to your belief while I hold on to mine.
Not in eygpt! Stop wallowing in your foolishness.
You cannot hold an open air crusade in eygpt.
There are numerous stadiums in eygpt so the issue of facilities not available does not arise.
Your pastor is a fake ass guy.
Some of this stooges of fake pastors forgets people with a high pedigree of knowledge are here in Nairaland.
I will lecture you and your fake pastor on eygpt matters
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
crooked pastor! perhaps his poor nigerians can't not fund his outrageous and expensive lifestyle Any more! grin

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by limamintruth: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
back2sender:

See them tactically withdrawing because we have punctured thier lies here.
Please share the date he is going to eygpt, saudi etc for monitoring and evaluation to avoid falsehood.
When they cannot argue logically they introduce muslim angle, or say its el rufai. what nonsense!!!
Pastor Alfa Sule is FAKE and a fraudster shaken.
Am waiting for the eygpt crusade pictures

Oh ye Monitoring Spirit, your evaluation is irrelevant to me and every believer on nairaland. So you'll do well by shoving it up your 'behind'.

You should rather focus your attention & stu.pid evaluation on the havoc your colleagues are causing to our dear nation and the world at large. cool
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

You should ask him and not me. I have my own records to set . Rather, if you're interested, you could as well look into the universities and polytechnics of Nigeria he was affiliated with aside from the ones abroad that gave him the honorary awards as a virtue of his prowess .
You claim Alfa Sule is a professor, okay list his academic works! Is this so difficult for you to do.
Please show us pictures of his crusade in eygpt
Please list his academic works as a professor
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Europeman:
The president and founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle(Prof) Johnson Suleman is set to hold an apostolic crusade in Saudi Arabia, China, Singapore, Thailand, Russia, India etc. That of Saudi Arabia is what is baffling me considering the fact that Saudi Arabia is Islamic stronghold and professing Christ there is even a risk.

According to him, God said it is time to take the gospel to the corridors of Asian countries. He would be having over 40 crusades this year, in five continents of the world.

The boldness, confidence and bravado of the preacher is matchless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izEypor-rIM
like apostle paul, he has a ministry to the Gentiles.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
limamintruth:

Oh ye Monitoring Spirit, your evaluation is irrelevant to me and every believer on nairaland. So you'll do well by shoving it up your 'behind'.

You should rather focus your attention & stu.pid evaluation on the havoc your colleagues are causing to our dear nation and the world at large. cool
Show us pastor Alfa Sule academic works as a professor
Show us pictures of is crusade in eygpt.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by limamintruth: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
back2sender:

Show us pastor Alfa Sule academic works as a professor
Show us pictures of is crusade in eygpt.

I want show you, bite me! tongue
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
limamintruth:

I want show you, bite me! tongue
Olodo sheeple stooges of fake ass man of god.
Pastor Alfa Suleiman is Ass nigga pastor, quote me anywhere nigga.
You dont just come and say he is going to do crusade in saudi, eygpt, afghanistan etc. MAKE UNA FEAR GOD O, THIS KIND LIE GO CAUSE TSUNAMI
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
back2sender:

Not in eygpt! Stop wallowing in your foolishness.
You cannot hold an open air crusade in eygpt.
There are numerous stadiums in eygpt so the issue of facilities not available does not arise.
Your pastor is a fake ass guy.
Some of this stooges of fake pastors forgets people with a high pedigree of knowledge are here in Nairaland.
I will lecture you and your fake pastor on eygpt matters

You are still a local champion in your region. I wanna be lectured on the matters beyond just Egypt, and if I choose to be lectured on Egypt matters, you are not in the place to do that from the way you sound. You're arrogant and narrow minded, that's not an attribute of a lecturer, rather patience and tolerance . When I talk about the availability of stadiums, I'm also looking at the population turn out that would warrant the utility of the facility.

Your ability to counter the views of others with no detail in a subject matter doesn't make you knowledgeable. Your "high pedigree of knowledge" doesn't define you to be truly knowledgeable, rather what defines you is your ability to be consistent in what you do. So I can't see any display of knowledge here but a display of arrogance.

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by ThatFairGuy: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Overrated joke grin Saudi Arabia? Mumu
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by limamintruth: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
back2sender:

Olodo sheeple stooges of fake ass man of god.
Pastor Alfa Suleiman is Ass nigga pastor, quote me anywhere nigga.
You dont just come and say he is going to do crusade in saudi, eygpt, afghanistan etc. MAKE UNA FEAR GOD O, THIS KIND LIE GO CAUSE TSUNAMI

You are the Olodo here, for sheepishly believing that a man who was a renowned murderer, paedophile, liar, slave owner and adulterer is a 'prophet' of the Most High God of love & mercy.

And mind you Apostle Suleiman is by far better than that promiscuous alleged 'prophet' of yours. #truth# cool

p.s: I'm not even a member of Apostle's Church, but I stand with him in Christ Jesus.

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by limamintruth: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

You are still a local champion in your region. I wanna be lectured on the matters beyond just Egypt, and if I choose to be lectured on Egypt matters, you are not in the place to do that from the way you sound. You're arrogant and narrow minded, that's not an attribute of a lecturer, rather patience and tolerance . When I talk about the availability of stadiums, I'm also looking at the population turn out that would warrant the utility of the facility.

Your ability to counter the views of others with no detail in a subject matter doesn't make you knowledgeable. Your "high pedigree of knowledge" doesn't define you to be truly knowledgeable, rather what defines you is your ability to be consistent in what you do. So I can't see any display of knowledge here but a display of arrogance.

What knowledge bro? cheesy
He goes about claiming 'knowledge' while displaying crass folly, lol.

Maybe it's just as a result of sheer ignorance or malicious hate for anything related to Christianity. I really can't say, but it has to be one of the two.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by fluffyduck(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Aniwhyte:
Hmmmmm, apostle be careful over there, don't allow Islamic terrorist kills you

If he goes there to preach any gospel, he is the terrorist. clearly. but again those "terrorists" can bring their own teachings and wage peace as they deem fit for the sake of diplomacy.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Emmanystone: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Let see how it goes.
No be small. Even him mentor and father Bishop Benson Idahosa didn't try this one.

I pray We succeed. So many souls trapped in there.

I wish the King of Saudi repents.

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Emmanystone: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
lofty900:
wicked as it sounds, it's the truth o. Even Jesus ran away from a particular city he went to minister when they became violent. He should emulate Jesus and run away from those regions.
Which city was that?
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
limamintruth:

What knowledge bro? cheesy
He goes about claiming 'knowledge' while displaying crass folly, lol.

Maybe it's just as a result of sheer ignorance or malicious hate for anything related to Christianity. I really can't say, but it has to be one of the two.

Haha. Surely both.

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Antichristus: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen trying to engage the irrational Jacksonville on this site should stop wasting their precious time. He's a waste of space and time, thoroughly lacking decorum and has no capacity to debate without resorting to argumentatum ad hominem. He calls himself a pastor and man of God but his utterances depict him in a different light. He pretends to be educated but comes across as one of those Nigerians who are certificated but uneducated. That is what sane people would have to deal with in a country such as Nigeria where generations have been denied sound and solid education.

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

Show me the pictures of the crusade Alfa Suleiman did in eygpt.
Also list the academic works of professor Suleiman Jonzing here for all to see.
This is a simple task instead of me asking you current affairs on eygpt.
I repeat it here i will lecture your Fada! Professor Alfa Suleiman Jonzing and you on eygpt matters
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by seunfape(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
timwudz:
OK...
Your going to Saudi is guaranteed

I don't know about your coming back
you get am
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by timwudz(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lightening:

Surprised this stupid comment is gathering likes. Shows the extent of decadence in this country today.
Goan kill yourself
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by seunfape(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
i will fervently pray for your going to saudi but dont ask me any question if the coming back is hard .
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by maestroz: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
kitaatita:
He is lying. In Saudi Arabia it unlawful to preach another religion openly.

Won't be surprised apostle Suleiman returns as a sheikh

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by kitaatita: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
maestroz:

Won't be surprised apostle Suleiman returns as a sheikh
The man is not going anywhere. He's not going to apply for a visa. It will be rejected if he does. And he's gonna come back and say that they denied him visa to propagate the gospel
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by piagetskinner(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jesus said we should go to the ends of the earth and preach the gospel baptizing them in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit.. this is what this man is doing

rather than lambast or make fun out of it we should do likewise in our small corners

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by oodua1stson: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Making mouth as usual

Otobo is not going to Saudi
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by ofwest: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thank the Almighty Allah, Apostle Suleman is going for Umurah in Mecca Iam sure he must have gone through that book "A BRIEF ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING ISLAM" you too can ask for free copy by going to (www. islam-guide.com) Iam sure going through the book you will have a re think of whatever religious believe you are into now and enbrace Islam.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by urchmania: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Jehovah witness will not go now that its hot and risky, it's after other denomination has bore d risk and damned d consequences that u will see then, going from door to door lol, claiming missionary experts
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Cityguy: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2018
Way to go. They must hear it. Accepting the message is a different kettle of fish but it must be preached to save lives.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by diasporaman(m): 4:40am On Feb 26, 2018
More Grace Man of God
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by yazach: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Jacksonville:

He has been to Egypt and he is also going to Afghanistan. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. He has taken a step that no preacher has taken. He was the first preacher in over 23yrs+ to organise a crusade in Egypt and he is about doing so in other Islam dominated nations.

Ok hope you will follow him when he is going to Maiduguri, Iraq and Afghanistan
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
yazach:

Ok hope you will follow him when he is going to Maiduguri, Iraq and Afghanistan

Sure
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Mythologytips12: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chochovini:
Wrong reasoning. David said “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over (Psalm 23:5KJV). Having quoted that, I want you to know and understand that the multiplication of terrorists we have in the world today is 95% traceable to the lack of the true Gospel in the heart of people and the lack of Christ in their lives. One with Christ cannot kill other people or cause harvoc of any magnitude to person or people because Jesus Christ is the PRINCE of PEACE. Location is a great barrier to many people not knowing or receiving Christ therefore somebody has to take the Gospel to them.

So has he gone to kano or maduguri to preach as wel?

Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye / Law Graduate, Anyim Veronica Gets A Plot Of Land From A Company In Port Harcourt

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77