Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia (31301 Views)

Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by gaskiyamagana: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
factwriter:

ROOM and PARLOUR sermon is what you are calling A CRUSADE

or is it not the same Cairo-Egypt which I lived in for years?

Scam Fosters!
What baffled me most are those who thumped 'like'.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by sanerugwei: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Charity begins at home.

Why don't he start with Kano, Katsina and Kebbi or even Bauchi here.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by factwriter(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
shegra58:
Don't mind Sule he still want to get more sheep and brainwash them he can go to Saudi but his coming back is not guarantee

Forget issue of coming back. He can't and (won't) dare a crusade in some (even lesser Islamic ruling) Arab countries let alone the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

It hasn't been permitted in well over a thousand years, so what's special about an adulterer (foaming Man-of-God) that will make them change their rules and constitution.

When he cannot even dare some core northern Nigerian states at the moment.

ROOM and PARLOUR world CRUSADER.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by TeamSimple(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
This guy just wakes up to say thrash . Why pick the two impossible nations . Crusade in Saudi? This man has gone crazy

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Antichristus:

Thanks for displaying your ignorance and evidencing your indoctrination for the world to see. I feel sorry not just for you but also for your unborn descendants because your ignorance would impact them negatively except they decide to shake off your bad influence. How what you have said qualifies one to become a professor would baffle anyone. If I may also ask, so the world knows, he is a professor at which university? Dindinrin akin dani dani!

I can feel the negative energy emanating from your very pained soul. It's disheartening to see that a soul like you would find it very comforting to spew hatred about those who go about affecting the lives of many positively, while your life is a mess and in a state of entropy. One can clearly extrapolate from my post that I didn't attribute his achievements to his professorship status but to his academic records and to counter your derogatory words.
You are more ignorant than I imagined. He is a teacher of the word and a professor, Doctorate holder of divinity and theology given to him by honorary in universities both home and abroad. Professorship is also given as a honorific title without being a member of the faculty of any uni as long as you are well recognised and good in your field.

Be informed and get you facts straight and stop being pained.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by TeamSimple(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
zionmde:
and the otoborarians will keep crying till eternity. I noticed after the otobo issue that the man status has skyrocketed in a short while. Wen the devil thinks he can pull down a man of God, God will rather turn his devices into stepping stones.

The earth is Lord's and the fullness thereof, no place on earth is permitted to be left for the devil to breed, both Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, China etc, everything belongs to God. so ride on pastor
Crusade in Saudi grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Lightening: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
timwudz:
OK...
Your going to Saudi is guaranteed

I don't know about your coming back

Surprised this stupid comment is gathering likes. Shows the extent of decadence in this country today.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by factwriter(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

You lack information. You initially taught he was never in Egypt, now you know he was there you still have to criticize the setting. Of course what do I expect from your myopic defect? You can call it what you like but it was a crusade in an evangelistic style of visitation . The next one will take the stadium. Have you ever gathered a crowd to affect their lives positively? If no, start with the people around you and stop criticizing those doing it in their own way.

The adulterer (foaming Man--of-God) cannot rival the number of masses I have touched positively (and severally)before in my life.

And since I can't prove that to you from behind my keyboard...

...the glaring fact that I am demystifying him before nearly a million Nairalanders is another way of touching the masses life positively --that is, liberation from the hypnotism of an adulterer and scammer gravely abusing God's name.

Comprehend
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Antichristus: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

I can feel the negative energy emanating from your very pained soul. It's disheartening to see that a soul like you would find it very comforting to spew hatred about those who go about affecting the lives of many positively, while your life is a mess and in a state of entropy. One can clearly extrapolate from my post that I didn't attribute his achievements to his professorship status but to his academic records and to counter your derogatory words.
You are more ignorant than I imagined. He is a teacher of the word and a professor, Doctorate holder of divinity and theology given to him by honorary in universities both home and abroad. Professorship is also given as a honorific title without being a member of the faculty of any uni as long as you are well recognised and good in your field.

Please post your pictures and real name so the whole world can see who you are. I would nominate you for the silliest human being on earth so you make the Guinness World Records. This is a typical example of what Nigeria and Nigerians have become. In so far as this mental retardation and laziness continues, Nigeria and Nigerians would continue to take the back sit in the committee of nations.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

Who told you he can't do that? If there was publication he would have held one in a rented stadium. Stop being myopic and see the bright side.
Show us the rented stadium he did the crusade.
Alfa Sule has archives containing crusades pictures, tour's, etc. Am waiting for the stadium pictures.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by dannypaul(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
oyb:
Strictly for the suckers who will swallow anything the otobolizer spits out
Has there ever been a 'crusade' in either Saudi or China?

The practice of Christianity is effectively proscribed in Saudi, and is being increasingly and aggressively regulated in China.

Who is this man fooling? O yes, the illogical suckers who have turned him into their diety on earth.

wait and watch as it unfolds!!
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
Antichristus:

Please post your pictures and real name so the whole world can see who you are. I would nominate you for the silliest human being on earth so you make the Guinness World Records. This is a typical example of what Nigeria and Nigerians have become. In so far as this mental retardation and laziness continues, Nigeria and Nigerians would continue to take the back sit in the committee of nations.
I have asked Jack to show me pictures of the crusade he did in Egypt . We said it cannot be an open air like they do in Nigeria and he said rented stadium. Let him.provide pictures.
Naa tourist tour Alfa Sule went for in Egypt and arranged a seminar in an hotel room and called it crusade.
We are not gullible like his sheeple followers

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
dannypaul:

wait and watch as it unfolds!!
Story story.
Hope YOU will have the courage to swallow your poo here of lies.
Crusade in China, Saudi, Afghanistan etc.i laugh in otobolized word's, allow all the BIG YANSH ladies COME onto ME.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

You are a big fuul.can you imagine this pig saying professorship is honorific! Where in the world is a professor given as an honorary without academic excellence!.
Am not surprised, Nigeria is not moving forward not necessarily because of the leaders but the abundance of asshole like this who worship falsehood instead of engaging in productive activities.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Antichristus:

It's not about me neither is it about you. I'm not too proud but I'm more sane, rich, and sound than you will ever appear to be . I'm a man in regards to my capacity of affecting the lives of many and my consistency in what I do defines me. You on the other side, I cant say for you but it's crystal clear you don't have a goal and you're trying to be what you're not. But you cannot be more than what you are, a nobody with a retarded mindset.
You wanna act like those atheists who think they know so much and they tend to patronise others in the faith with the less they know but truly they have no achievements in life to show forth than the so called "sheeples" they wanna illuminate .

I'm a preacher, a teacher and a man of God and I'm proud.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by bomboyi(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Freedom of religion in Saudi Arabia
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocratic monarchy in which Sunni Islam is the official state religion based on firm Sharia law and non-Muslims are not allowed to hold Saudi citizenship.[1] No law requires all citizens to be Muslim, but non-Muslims and many foreign and Saudi Muslims whose beliefs are deemed not to conform with the government’s interpretation of Islam must practice their religion in private and are vulnerable to discrimination, harassment, detention, and, for noncitizens, deportation.[2] Children born to Muslim fathers are by law deemed Muslim, and conversion from Islam to another religion is considered apostasy and punishable by death.[2] Blasphemy against Sunni Islam is also punishable by death, but the more common penalty is a long prison sentence.[2] According to the U.S. Department of State's 2013 Report on International Religious Freedom, there have been 'no confirmed reports of executions for either apostasy or blasphemy' between 1992 and 2013.[2]

A Saudi court sentenced a Palestinian man, Ashraf Fayadh to death for apostasy on November 17, 2015, for alleged blasphemous statements during a discussion group and in a book of his poetry.[3]

Religious freedom is virtually non-existent.[4] The Government does not provide legal recognition or protection for freedom of religion, and it is severely restricted in practice. As a matter of policy, the Government guarantees and protects the right to private worship for all, including non-Muslims who gather in homes for religious practice; however, this right is not always respected in practice and is not defined in law.

The Saudi Mutaween (Arabic: مطوعين‎), or Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (i.e., the religious police) enforces the prohibition on the public practice of non-Muslim religions. Sharia applies to all people inside Saudi Arabia, regardless of religion.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Antichristus: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

It's not about me neither is it about you. I'm not too proud but I'm more sane, rich, and sound than you will ever appear to be . I'm a man in regards to my capacity of affecting the lives of many and my consistency in what I do defines me. You on the other side, I cant say for you but it's crystal clear you don't have a goal and you're trying to be what you're not. But you cannot be more than what you are, a nobody with a retarded mindset.
You wanna act like those atheists who think they know so much and they tend to patronise others in the faith with the less they know but truly they have no achievements in life to show forth than the so called "sheeples" they wanna illuminate .

I'm a preacher, a teacher and a man of God and I'm proud.

I have no more time for you for you're a waste of space. Keep deceiving the gullible ignoramuses following you and keep living fat on them.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
back2sender:

You are a big fuul.can you imagine this pig saying professorship is honorific! Where in the world is a professor given as an honorary without academic excellence!.
Am not surprised, Nigeria is not moving forward not necessarily because of the leaders but the abundance of asshole like this who worship falsehood instead of engaging in productive activities.

Haha. If I'm a fool then what are you? You are so myopic. I refuse to go down that lane with you. Who told you he doesn't have an academic excellence? Do you think he is blind to add that title to his name? Were you there when he was given professorship?

You need to ask good questions before making certain assertions out of ignorance. don't be stupid and make researches.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by ayolaboss(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Tell him Saudi Arabia is not a land for Christian
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Antichristus:

I have no more time for you for you're a waste of space. Keep deceiving the gullible ignoramuses following you and keep living fat on them.

You can see how shallow you think. A man of God doesn't necessarily need to live large based on the remission of the Church. As a preacher I do the work of an evangelist and I don't own a church so I don't understand what you mean by "living fat on them"
. My aim is to win souls and not look for where to eat. I'm established on every side by God's grace. You have a very weak approach to subjects, you are pained and anger lie in your bosom. You have very few words with no meaningful impact unlike your cohorts . I tell you your flaws not to patronise you but so you can work more on your attitude, and be a true man of intellects and not one acting to know it all under the umbrella of "I'm an atheist". You can stop replying now, I'm done with u.
ciao!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
back2sender:

Show us the rented stadium he did the crusade.
Alfa Sule has archives containing crusades pictures, tour's, etc. Am waiting for the stadium pictures.

I don't need to show you unless you don't have data. He has held countless crusades in stadiums. he held one for my people in Sierra Leone, I was there live at port harcoutt stadium, Benin stadium and so many I can't mention. What I know is it there is chance for open air meetings, he would oblige as an evangelist. In a case where there's no availability for such he makes use of facilitated halls. The aim is to win souls and spread the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by megama: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chochovini:
Do they have an anti-Gospel Lions there? Even if there are, remember what happened to the Lions with Daniel in their den. That same God that saved Daniel from the Lions is still very much alive and shall ever be forever and ever.
best of luck when you are through let us know
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by water4: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wake up.. Stop being deceived by this so-called men of God. I LIVE IN SAUDI ARABIA. where or how will he preach here?

Anyone who thinks he or any other Pastor will come to Saudi Arabia for a CRUSADE is either been MUGUNLISED or HALF-EDUCATED.

Lies all over. May God assist Nigeria
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

I don't need to show you unless you don't have data. He has held countless crusades in stadiums. he held one for my people in Sierra Leone, I was there live at port harcoutt stadium, Benin stadium and so many I can't mention. What I know is it there is chance for open air meetings, he would oblige as an evangelist. In a case where there's no availability for such he makes use of facilitated halls. The aim is to win souls and spread the gospel.
Show me the rented stadium in eygpt. We made our stance that it was a room n parlor crusade.
You cannot fuul eygptians like your Alfa Sule does.
The places you mentioned are in Nigeria, Sierra Leone is not eygpt.
Show us the pictures in eygpt and let shame catch us.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by limamintruth: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Afamed:

When you said large number, that should be over 50%. My encountered in Kano. I saw less than 1% Kano Indigene as Christian. Just same with my visit to Borno, which I didn't see the Christian up to 10%. In fact through out my stay in Kano, I didn't come across any Kano Indigene being a Christian. You can disprove this with their location in Kano state.

What are you even on about? sad

So the moment you visit a particular place, you get to meet & know everyone in the entire State

Stop fabricating baseless statistics from your myopic experiences pls.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by limamintruth: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
It seems the Muslims on nl are about to have a heart-attack because of this report grin

Whether or not Apostle Suleiman will embark on this mission ordinarily shouldn't be any unbeliever's headache. So I really wonder what all the wranglings by nl unbelievers is about. Mtschww!
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

Haha. If I'm a fool then what are you? You are so myopic. I refuse to go down that lane with you. Who told you he doesn't have an academic excellence? Do you think he is blind to add that title to his name? Were you there when he was given professorship?

You need to ask good questions before making certain assertions out of ignorance. don't be stupid and make researches.
List Alfa pastor Sule Otobolized publications, journals and dissertations and also list academic bodies he belongs to.
Since you say he is a professor oya list his academic works
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by daddyp76(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
That is the pointer the end time.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
limamintruth:
It seems the Muslims on nl are about to have a heart-attack because of this report grin

Whether or not Apostle Suleiman will embark on this mission ordinarily shouldn't be any unbeliever's headache. So I really wonder what all the wranglings by nl unbelievers is about. Mtschww!
See them tactically withdrawing because we have punctured thier lies here.
Please share the date he is going to eygpt, saudi etc for monitoring and evaluation to avoid falsehood.
When they cannot argue logically they introduce muslim angle, or say its el rufai. what nonsense!!!
Pastor Alfa Sule is FAKE and a fraudster shaken.
Am waiting for the eygpt crusade pictures

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
back2sender:

Show me the rented stadium in eygpt. We made our stance that it was a room n parlor crusade.
You cannot fuul eygptians like your Alfa Sule does.
The places you mentioned are in Nigeria, Sierra Leone is not eygpt.
Show us the pictures in eygpt and let shame catch us.

I didn't say he used a stadium in Egypt and it's not a room and parlour but a Hall. You sound as if it's not possible to hold crusades in an open air setting in such regions, whereas Concerts are organised in such forms.
My stance is If there was an availability for a facility such as the stadium it would have been utilised, after all crusades are being held in stadiums by renowned preachers in the western world. I don't need to explain these things to a man who doesn't want to understand. Hold on to your belief while I hold on to mine.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by limamintruth: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jacksonville:

You can see how shallow you think. A man of God doesn't necessarily need to live large based on the remission of the Church. As a preacher I do the work of an evangelist and I don't own a church so I don't understand what you mean by "living fat on them"
. My aim is to win souls and not look for where to eat. I'm established on every side by God's grace. You have a very weak approach to subjects, you are pained and anger lie in your bosom. You have very few words with no meaningful impact unlike your cohorts . I tell you your flaws not to patronise you but so you can work more on your attitude, and be a true man of intellects and not one acting to know it all under the umbrella of "I'm an atheist". You can stop replying now, I'm done with u.
ciao!

Why are you wasting your precious time & effort on a self-acclaimed "Antichrist" bro?
Clearly that guy is lost for good, so let him continue to wallow in the darkness he chose.
Unless you want to keep pouring water into a basket forever lipsrsealed
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
back2sender:

List Alfa pastor Sule Otobolized publications, journals and dissertations and also list academic bodies he belongs to.
Since you say he is a professor oya list his academic works

You should ask him and not me. I have my own records to set . Rather, if you're interested, you could as well look into the universities and polytechnics of Nigeria he was affiliated with aside from the ones abroad that gave him the honorary awards as a virtue of his prowess .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye / Law Graduate, Anyim Veronica Gets A Plot Of Land From A Company In Port Harcourt / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.