Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems (34339 Views)

Ambush In Congo-Brazza: Beware Of People Whose Cars "Broke Down" / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. / Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
The name Dimka sef nah wahala o.
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2018
Robbin kill the enemy
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by begwong: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2018
Olachase:
Hope my own name too will not put me in trouble #ola chase
Yeah it will because of James Hardley CHASE!
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by begwong: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:
The name Dimka sef nah wahala o.
Yeah that is why the name is not so popular today. Only the family members with same lineage with the late colonel Dimka uses that name in plateau state today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by bigplayerz(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mohammadu Buhari... grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Silvano34: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
... Space booked
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Fadiga24(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Robin kills the enemy grin
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Edipee(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
What of Lai ?
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by debolayinka(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Same way some people will problem with bearing the name Buhari.
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by blahc007: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
An igbo man working in London named dikedi was refused too cos the email was translating it to dickhead
lwkmd...bros nawa for u o
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Claumy2(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
... what of #lie_M...? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Joelvuvuzela(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
But there re files that emerged that some elite forces in the cia, fbi and some americans staged 9/11 attacks just to wage war on Arabs (though this guys are not good though) so they could exploit there mineral resources and also in turn sell and use all the overflowing weapons being made in USA, and also the pentagon bombing was staged. Dont know what to believe again
Sapiosexuality:
Read this to know why.

On September 11, 2001, two hijacked planes flew into the Twin Towers of The World Trade Centre, crashing the place, killing 2996 people and injuring over 6000.

The culprit was later identified to be Osama Bin Laden , a long term enemy of the US, who felt aggrieved by the actions of the United States of America in the Arab world. He was declared wanted and his face was all over the place.

He was ranked first on the list of the World’s Most Wanted Terrorists. His group, the Al-Qaeda, the most deadly terrorist organization in the world at the time, tried to cause more trouble and destabilize the peace.

That was 16 years ago and I watched and saw jubilation in some quarters in my abode. I saw the gory face of religion in Nigeria.

People just died…innocent people but here were some persons wearing dresses with the face of the murderer who did the thing. Giving him praises and wearing the name of this new mentor as nicknames.

Just a few really cared. Just a few saw the need for silence. And these were Nigerians, not Arabs. The only relationship was that he attacked their enemy.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/religion-in-nigeria-christians-israel-muslims-arabs/
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Thank you Sir!

..But no competition... None at all

Respect for this response.
Nice thread...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Nonnyflex(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is it only me that expected to see a name like jabez
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by FakoMaybach1: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mohammadu Buhari...Sometime last yea a man called chinakwe named his dog Mohammdu Buhari nd he was arrested by the police...
Poor Chinawe has not been able to change the dogs name

The Dog in question has been stigmatized by other dogs because they thought he brought recession into the land, things were so hard that humans now ate meat and bone and nothing was left to the dogs....Mohammadu buhari died without mating a single b!tch in his hood

RIP BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by nkemdi89(f): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
My ebonyi friend whose surname was otu always had her name changed in the computer to out. Even here in Nigeria those who bears name like ifalodun, osanyibi had to change it because of Christianity.
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by RoyalBlak007: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkemdi89:
My ebonyi friend whose surname was otu always had her name changed in the computer to out. Even here in Nigeria those who bears name like ifalodun, osanyibi had to change it because of Christianity.
cheesygringrin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by a0if(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lai Muhammed- Lie........

1 Like

Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Joelvuvuzela:
But there re files that emerged that some elite forces in the cia, fbi and some americans staged 9/11 attacks just to wage war on Arabs (though this guys are not good though) so they could exploit there mineral resources and also in turn sell and use all the overflowing weapons being made in USA, and also the pentagon bombing was staged. Dont know what to believe again
That's true. It's possible. The story is about the outcome and not what played out. The same way ISIS was created and used as a tool.
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by BABANGBALI: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Seun ose wa
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Nowenuse: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:
Oga RoyalBlakk you are doing a great Job.
I'm enjoying your threads a lot.
Kudos!

Really, he is doing well in enlightening us.. Kudos to you RoyalBlakk.... Our 'new Explorers'.

Where has Explorers been by the way? Been quite a long time I saw his thread.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by HegenIkomkeh(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nowenuse:

Really, he is doing well in enlightening us.. Kudos to you RoyalBlakk.... Our 'new Explorers'.

Where has Explorers been by the way? Been quite a long time I saw his thread.
I think he is still very much around.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 27, 2018
Robin Kills The Enemy. how can somebody answer such a name.
Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by tk4rd: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2018
sirgalahad26:

e no gree o!
'i will die with it' dats his response whenever the issue is tabled
He will keep fighting and defending his name till he dies.
He is correct.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems by Ayobami7(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 / U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.