Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! (34855 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by sexdoll: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2018
mfm04622:

Am a man. An old man. If you invite me to a PARTY, I eat from my house but I EXPECT to eat and drink at the party! Imagine, I will leave my house, grace you with my presence, bring gift, spray money and I won't eat?

What kind of old man does not know that it is very wrong to start a sentence with "Am"? angry

1 Like

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by rita25(f): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2018
my own experience.....on the day of my trad my husbands side chick called me on phone to say I charmed her man and that I would see....fastforward to five years with 3kids the bitch still dey form she wont give up.....I will soon answer her grin

3 Likes

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by begwong: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2018
sexdoll:

What kind of old man does not know that it is very wrong to start a sentence with "Am"? angry
And how is your thrash correlated with the topic?
See your sealed sexdoll nyash!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by BumbleDevil: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
frenzyduchess:
number 5 is my kind of girl, it's her wedding for crying out loud, someone slapped you, so my wedding has to scatter, some people and their self centered nature you wold rather massage you ego at the expense of a wedding that money and time has gone into planning

So you turn Mike Tyson on your wedding day Kontinu, the gods are watching you in 3D
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by boyjo: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
mfm04622:

Am a man. An old man. If you invite me to a PARTY, I eat from my house but I EXPECT to eat and drink at the party! Imagine, I will leave my house, grace you with my presence, bring gift, spray money and I won't eat?

How did you understand what he wrote?
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by boyjo: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
dammy222:

Help me tell him o

Don`t mind those two guys.

1 Like

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by boyjo: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
hoebamaa:
As a professional photographer I have witness so many wedding dramas..But this am about to share got me crying... The wedding was conducted in an open field,As the event was going on a vehicle that was been parked close where the bride family sat down moved an kill the bride mother and her sister instantly..

Sad...
Please would you mind sharing all of the others?
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by boyjo: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
rita25:
my own experience.....on the day of my trad my husbands side chick called me on phone to say I charmed her man and that I would see....fastforward to five years with 3kids the bitch still dey form she wont give up.....I will soon answer her grin

If until now, she hasn`t given up, she might not give up.
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by kanayo76: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
My own was in my village in nkanu enugu, when the wedding preparation was on going on that wedding day, that the Groom told some friend that he had chained them, cos the bride is very pritty, the father of the bride on getting the infomation decided that the daughther will not marry the guy, which the Girl accepted in good faith just because of the coment, that was how the marriage scatter.
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by somehow: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Your husband must be a fantastic man.
rita25:
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by boyjo: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
kanayo76:
My own was in my village in nkanu enugu, when the wedding preparation was on going on that wedding day, that the Groom told some friend that he had chained them, cos the bride is very pritty, the father of the bride on getting the infomation decided that the daughther will not marry the guy, which the Girl accepted in good faith just because of the coment, that was how the marriage scatter.

I don`t understand.
He had chained who?
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by kanayo76: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
the inlaws, it was just a joke
boyjo:

I don`t understand.
He had chained who?
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by panpan(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
GlobalGisting:
I'm a DJ, I play in clubs and coincidentally I went to play at a wedding in Lekki for one prostitute I've seen severally. Didn't knw she was the bride till I saw her about to dance into the venue. Although they had a list of songs selected to dance into the hall, my mood changed when I saw a renowned "olosho" marrying this gentleman from London. Well, I just switched their first song from Kiss Daniel's Mama to Flavour's Ashawo. Did I do wrong?
What you did was unprofessional. You were given a job and you were probably paid for your services. It is good practice to put aside your personal views of your clients while working for them; confidentiality is also an important work ethic.

If I knew you personally, I would probably not ask for your services.

7 Likes

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
BumbleDevil:

So you turn Mike Tyson on your wedding day Kontinu, the gods are watching you in 3D
nah,sometimes you have to show some display, she didn't need to fight ,read the write up again undecided
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by superboyspecial: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oluhills007:
Well the one I heard is really funny...the husband came really late to the wedding service as he was held up in traffic although he didn't explain immediately ...and the bride's brother slapped him...Omo see fight....naso we discover say groom wear dirty boxers and singlet

U heard...but still discovered
sounds lyk superstory

1 Like

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by mfm04622: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
boyjo:

How did you understand what he wrote?

What who wrote? I don't understand the message you are trying to pass
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by rita25(f): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
he has his good and bad aspect but the lady says he is hers as if they cut oath...always calling nd crying nd begging sometimes he even gives me the phone to answer her....I will soon organize gang beating for her to place her bck on default setting....she doesn't know am a tarzan...if he married me over her then his choice is made its time to defend my title grin

somehow:
Your husband must be a fantastic man.
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by rita25(f): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
maybe its because I hv been forming good wife...its about time to set her to default setting with gang beating....I gats defend my title grin
boyjo:

If until now, she hasn`t given up, she might not give up.
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by boyjo: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
rita25:
maybe its because I hv been forming good wife...its about time to set her to default setting with gang beating....I gats defend my title grin

There must be another way.
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by gokefolaranmi(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2018

[color=][/color] grin grin grin
akeentech:

I HOPE U AR NOW GAINFULLY EMPLOYED
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by BumbleDevil: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Okay I'm less busy now and let me continue from where I stopped

Wedding 7: It was a nice wedding with enough food and drinks to go round. Pandemonium broke out when the groom's siblings got into a heated argument over reparking of cars. It later degenerated into a free for all fight. The groom on seeing that his siblings are engaged in a brawl pulled his agbada and joined in the fight. Unfortunately, one of the boys in the area was innocently attacked and the fight was upgraded to partygoers and area boys fight. The groom luckily escaped by the whiskers because the area boys are bent on teaching him a lesson on how to be a gentleman on your special day. When they couldn't find him, they turned their vengeance on the bride's family and insulted the hell out of them. They did that on purpose to let them know the kind of man their daughter got married to. The bride left the wedding reception like every other person that came to the party. No entourage and all those effizy. What a shame.

Wedding 8: The brides younger brothers insulted some of the groom's family guests. The insulted guys demanded an apology and the boys refused to comply because they got moral support from a family member. Unknowingly to them, the guys being insulted are cultist and upon flying their colors, the rude boys miraculously disappeared from the wedding party. Who wan die.

Wedding 9: The bride and groom sisters who obviously were not part of the serving arrangement took over the serving and were busy satisfying their guest. Their evil plan eventually backfired when they tore at each other's cloth over whom to serve first. Come and see different shades of bra....... e no easy.

Wedding 10: The DJ Music decided to do some stunt and pressed something that makes the sound freeze when the couple has danced halfway into the wedding hall. The unprepared live band tried their best to salvage the situation. People who started with hip-hop song eventually ended their entrance with juju rhythms.

Wedding 11: Someone slapped the guy who has been most generous with the drinks to anyone who cared for a bottle. You can imagine the number of supporters who are ready to fight his cause. The offender couldn't leave the venue and covered her face to avoid being recognized by those spoiling for action.

3 Likes

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by carpmam: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
The groom invited two MC's to his wedding, one came earlier and started officiating the reception, the other mc came late and the groom explained to him that his services is not needed again,he even wanted to pay him off with 6k,the mc no agree and wanted to cause trouble, naso the groom remove suit and beat the mc blue and black,it took the intervention of his brothers and father before he free the mc and continued with his wedding
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by somehow: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Title lol
rita25:
he has his good and bad aspect but the lady says he is hers as if they cut oath...always calling nd crying nd begging sometimes he even gives me the phone to answer her....I will soon organize gang beating for her to place her bck on default setting....she doesn't know am a tarzan...if he married me over her then his choice is made its time to defend my title grin

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by IdeyFindWife: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
frenzyduchess:
nah,sometimes you have to show some display, she didn't need to fight ,read the write up again undecided

That's the #Frenzy spirit I admire so much.

Never cowed or miffed at fighting for your's.

Blowing Belated Val Kisses your way!
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Oluhills007: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
superboyspecial:

U heard...but still discovered
sounds lyk superstory
I was quoting the story teller verbartim....
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

That's the #Frenzy spirit I admire so much.

Never cowed or miffed at fighting for your's.

Blowing Belated Val Kisses your way!
my e-boo, missed you, your val kisses are well received
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Blonchilli(m): 1:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Last year a wedding turned into a royal rumble match. The Bishop refused to wed the couple and this angered family members leading to a fight between church workers and family. The Bishop's reason was that both couple didn't do the necessary blood test (HIV and genotype) so the wedding won't hold until they do it. People had to beg them to go do it meanwhile the Bishop locked himself in the office to avoid death at a wedding. It was after they did the blood test same day that the Bishop carried on with the wedding after formally apologising. It was a breach in communication because the Bishop was friendly to the groom meanwhile the Bride's family had been members for years. The Bride wasn't a dedicated member though. What a way to start one's marriage, we hope ours that follow these route

1 Like

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by BumbleDevil: 7:16am On Feb 27, 2018
Blonchilli:
Last year a wedding turned into a royal rumble match. The Bishop refused to wed the couple and this angered family members leading to a fight between church workers and family. The Bishop's reason was that both couple didn't do the necessary blood test (HIV and genotype) so the wedding won't hold until they do it. People had to beg them to go do it meanwhile the Bishop locked himself in the office to avoid death at a wedding. It was after they did the blood test same day that the Bishop carried on with the wedding after formally apologising. It was a breach in communication because the Bishop was friendly to the groom meanwhile the Bride's family had been members for years. The Bride wasn't a dedicated member though. What a way to start one's marriage, we hope ours that follow these route

Some churches can be so insensitive to one's plight. How can a Bishop be hard heartened to cancel a wedding that so much money and energy have gone into?

1 Like

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by BumbleDevil: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2018
frenzyduchess:
my e-boo, missed you, your val kisses are well received

This one na confirm e-friendzone. Weldone ooooo Oga e-boo............ I laugh in Swahili
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2018
BumbleDevil:

This one na confirm e-friendzone. Weldone ooooo Oga e-boo............ I laugh in Swahili
I only smell jealousy, he knows I love him so much, so Mr man don't come and be putting mouth in our matter undecided
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Blonchilli(m): 2:53am On Feb 28, 2018
BumbleDevil:

Some churches can be so insensitive to one's plight. How can a Bishop be hard heartened to cancel a wedding that so much money and energy have gone into?
The bride and groom family nearly ate him alive
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Konquest: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2018
olorijiblo:

THESE WEIRD THINGS REALLY HAPPENED AT WEDDINGS IN NIGERIA? SAVE ME LORD!

Today, my radar is on Eketi Edima Ette‘s wall. She decided to share the weird things she has encountered at weddings she attended and I cannot stop this laughter. Read below biko:

Another Saturday came and went two days ago.How many of you attended a wedding?Did anything funny or weird happen?In fact, what’s the funniest, weirdest or silliest thing you’ve ever seen at a wedding?

Let me go first.

Wedding 1: The groom’s sister demanded that one of the bridesmaid’s picking money should hand over all the money that was being sprayed to her. The bridesmaid refused, as she was under strict instructions not to do so. Right there on the dance floor, the groom’s sister slapped the bridesmaid and dragged the bag of money from her.I was the bridesmaid that was slapped. Chai!

Wedding 2: After the wedding, as we were taking pictures, the bride and groom got into a heated argument. The mother of the groom wanted to follow the couple to their new home. The bride objected, saying it was their wedding night, for them alone. The groom said she had no right or authority to object, that his mother was coming home, as they had a lot to gist about. I later heard that the groom and his mother spent the wedding night together, on the same bed, while his wife slept in the guest room. The marriage ended after 2 years.

Wedding 3: At the reception, the chief bridesmaid was giving her toast. She said, “I’m so happy to witness this wedding today. The couple are my friends and I was there from the beginning of the relationship. They are a good example of the fact that having sex on the first date doesn’t mean that man won’t marry you. They met at So-and-so Club and went home together that day. And today, we’re celebrating their wedding.” You could’ve heard a pin drop in that hall.

Wedding 4:At the church, the pastor asked us all to stand, as the bride was about to march in. We all stood. Then there was a commotion at the back of the church. The bride had changed her mind. She said she wasn’t matching in again, that she was under a lot of pressure and was about to make a grave mistake. No amount of begging changed her mind o. That’s how the wedding was cancelled and we went home without eating party Jollof.

It doesn’t end there my dear Elsians. Of course, her Friends and followers started sharing their own experience and I died more. See the ones I could grab below.

Please add your own below in the comment section. All ye wedding attenders….

Source: http://www.elsieisy.com/weird-things-really-happened-weddings-nigeria-save-lord/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6748998_weirdthingsreallyhappenedatweddingselsieisyblog14_jpeg422ba714d953a507381a561efc879efa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6748999_weirdthingsreallyhappenedatweddingselsieisyblog13_jpegb5988e7e01853c373473bde4e054f4fc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6749000_cymera20180225224351_jpeg576475f36b5fee539728620084c6ac08

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6749001_cymera20180225224408_jpeg861d3cc1f69862222c0b280346f26851
^^^^^
^^^^^
grin Show-off Nigerian
weddings!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 / Aso-ebi Palaver: See What The High Cost Of Being A Bridesmaid Has Caused / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.