Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... (20344 Views)

Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by RomanReigns: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
A good looking guy like you is answering ishiamu (Pennis Head). Guys sef.

Funny enough, you look like pennis head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by ipobarecriminals: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
sad not good for pepe soup
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Odiriance4all(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:

Money wey una suppose use chop..

What's wrong with you guys really!

You're a primitive black man
So you can't know the importance of pet other than to kill it and eat

3 Likes

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by limamintruth: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
ishiamu:
Lalasticlala see her pics

Really cute! I love dogs!! kiss
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Nicklaus619(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
My doggy his name is Las-Vegas cool

4 Likes

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Alariiwo: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Odiriance4all:

You're a primitive black man
So you can't know the importance of pet other than to kill it and eat

Sorry o.. non-primitive black man.

I pray Calabar or Ondo peepz nab that your dog one day. Your eyez go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by chuks34(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
juwonloo:
undecided

Mr Man I can boldly say that this Dog is cute and fresher than you,

imagine see rashes for all over the OP face,

Disgusting grin
Treat your kro-kro face
and I scrolled back up to check the pic and I can't find the kro kro fix ur sight rather
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Odiriance4all(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:

Sorry o.. non-primitive black man.

I pray Calabar or Ondo peepz nab that your dog one day. Your eyez go clear.
Lol
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Vince77(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Odiriance4all:
My dog fine pass this one

Your ugly dog fine pass you sef.
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Vince77(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Holywizard:
2 dogs

Wicked grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by blackboy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
got one like his for sale.

2 Likes

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Holywizard: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Usu rakwa nne ugwu gi
Odiriance4all:

Ur fada
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Xymc1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
ishiamu:
Added this cute puppy to my fleet of dogs... shes lovely , a lady's dream pet... She loves playing alot..

Her name is PENNY
Ermmm am I the only one seeing this??
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by juwonloo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
chuks34:

and I scrolled back up to check the pic and I can't find the kro kro fix ur sight rather

you need glasses undecided
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Greatzeus(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Vince77:

Your ugly dog fine pass you sef.
Odiriance4all snatch your gf?? See yabbing

1 Like

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by SAMBARRY: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
ishiamu:
Added this cute puppy to my fleet of dogs... shes lovely , a lady's dream pet... She loves playing alot..

Her name is PENNY
why not kuku call her ppennies?why penny? I mean what's the difference

By the way she's cute and cuddly.come and dash me tongue
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by SAMBARRY: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
JasonBLood:
Ugly dog.
you have poor taste of beauty.the dog is cute

.op ignore this poster.THERE are a lot of bitter people all over nl
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by SAMBARRY: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
blackboy:
got one like his for sale.
how much? And why expose them to the harsh sun.why do YOU also allow them.on a dirty and dusty street when you know their fur is white? You wan turn them to ram?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by whitebeard(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
ishiamu:

Her name is PENNY
op how do u manage ur pets pop. Planning on getting this kind of dog, or bigger.
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Simplybami(f): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
ishiamu:

Awwwwwn. Omg,she's so cute.
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by humblemikel(f): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
I must Kidnapped that Dog
Where is Evans self
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by somehow: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
That's why he's selling them because no time to baby sit jor
SAMBARRY:
how much? And why expose them to the harsh sun.why do YOU also allow them.on a dirty and dusty street when you know their fur is white? You wan turn them to ram?
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by SAMBARRY: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
somehow:
That's why he's selling them because no time to baby sit jor
how much
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Bestchisom(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Odiriance4all:
My dog fine pass this one
fine dog
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by engrdosmen01(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Looks like a Dog fucker.
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by chrisskynet(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
juwonloo:
undecided

Disgusting grin

Treat your kro-kro face

Savage you are, Joy you dont grin
juwonloo:
undecided

Disgusting grin

Treat your kro-kro face

Savage you are, Joy you dont have
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by clems88(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please shave the fur let's know if its really cute angry
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by BluntBoy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:

Money wey una suppose use chop..

What's wrong with you guys really!

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by sweetrace(f): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
ishiamu:

Her name is PENNY

Is she for sale
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by OCHOdee(f): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
ishiamu:

Awwww i want! I want! She's really cute cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by ishiamu(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
OCHOdee:

Awwww i want! I want! She's really cute cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by ishiamu(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
sweetrace:

Is she for sale

Nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event / How To Identify Quack Veterinary Doctors / Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.