Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili (18068 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's "Jubril From Sudan" Story Is Tired And Played Out / Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 / See What Really Played Out In Rivers State Assassination Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by Paperwhite(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
And the same characters still involved in the drama.
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by 4kDdullard: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
used and dumped like tinubu
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by Slymonster(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
I wonder what they will tell Nigerians to vote them in. Everything that happened in Jonathan government has repeated itself more than before.
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by Nonaira3: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
God is good isn't he?

He doesn't like ugly and always punish those with evil heart. I love the punishment he's giving una Niggeria. I love it
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by livenletlive: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Just like Baba Obasanjo is saying nah. .push in- push out. Simple. Keep trying till you get a good one.
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by TEYA: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Your eye don clear abi? grin

When your brother was crying out for justice in Afara ukwu kingdom you chose to fight for political appointment.

See ya life in 3d now.
She is an objective woman that never hesitates to call a spade a spade. When 'her brother' was in power, she opposed him when he started to fumble, she still opposes this government whenever the need arises. That is how a democracy grows. She is not a typical nigerian that will scream 'gej my hero' or 'sai baba to the end.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by teepain: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Favourcharles23:
The question now is this, who shall we send and who will go for us. Who is able and willing to deliver Nigeria from the shackles of poor leadership and take us to the promise land!? Who?! Who?? Who

Very apt question. May you grow in wisdom.
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
While in Church this morning, I thought of writing a personal letter to Dr Oby to forget about the bring back our girls advocacy. It is now clear that the kidnapping of the girls is a political game.

If you study the chibok scenario & this dapchi kidnapping, it looks like film replay. Exactly the same information, the same responses. From statement released by Fayose through his media aide on this kidnapping, he now believed Chibok girls were actually kidnapped. Then, there is a problem . Madam Oby, it means our politicians know these kidnappers. I am a regimentally trained person, the earlier information & response of the military in 2014 was the same with the military in 2018. 2014 & 2018 are political years. Please, madam don't do any BBOG campaign. Boko Haram is now a big business. What happens to the house mistress? What about security or mai guard?
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by Charly68: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
This woman should go & join a political party to drive the desired change that she envisaged.. This Govt has no solution to offer the nation,they are just there to eat and go! We should stop deceiving ourselves l How many things have changed since they came on board ? Naira has depreciated,no food in the market despite their proclaimed achievement in Agriculture..death of innocents souls here & there,total blackout in some states and mass suffering in the land ..kidnapping has not stopped yet Baba is giving himself credit for no job done..
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by Zolazola: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
We have a followership crisis too. Until the electorate realizes the enormity of its powers and responsibilities, the sentiments along religious and ethnic partitions will widen to the detrimental of a common national objective. Though we are polarized, but if the votes will count, and the process is perceived fair, then the outcome will be acceptable to all in the national interest.
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by degamemaster(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Unfortunately, buhari has opened the boko haram boy's eyes that kidnapping school girls is a lucrative deal that will surely fetch them real cash in pounds for ransom.

Madam keep your peace, you have been used and dumped. Nigeria is a shithole country, period.
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Madam Oby are you not an Igbo woman? Buhari must continue till 2023,then it be the turn of Igbo to rule...

Oby I thought ua were intelligent not knowing dat I was fooling myself. Pls.lead Bring back DAPCHI girls not only Chibok girls.

With the role u play in inflicting pains and suffering on Nigerians. U think we will take serious? Selfish being.
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by qtrim: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Very soon it will be campaign for the return of our dapchi girls RODG. Just waiting to see who will pioneer this one.
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by IamBlanco(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
this time, the difference will be that the girls will b found & then it will be the campaign slogan for 2019.
Re: 2019: Same Situation That Played Out In 2014 Repeating Itself - Oby Ezekwesili by Kobicove(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2018
Omeokachie:
APC scammed and abandoned you.
You were warned though...

Lessons learnt (I hope), now join hands and give them red card.

Serves her right!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi / A WOMAN PRESIDENT - THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR NIGERIA! / NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.