Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page (3727 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / See What Femi Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Orubebe01: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Olalan(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Join the APC and get your case closed with the EFCC. Corruption in Nigeria seems to have come to stay.

3 Likes

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by desmond2pk: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
No wonder karma visited buhari son. He used N112 to purchase bike when his father jailed people for as less as N1m.
The buhari family members should be careful. God fights for Nigerians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by femolacqua(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Corruption and injustice at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by buharitill2023: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hahahahaha, also join APC, so that you will not be hiding under fayose bed.

1 Like

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Mariangeles(f): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
It's an unending circle...

1 Like

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
I have not heard about that buhari's,yusuf, son again.Has he kicked the bucket?
desmond2pk:
No wonder karma visited buhari son. He used N112 to purchase bike when his father jailed people for as less as N1m.
The buhari family members should be careful. God fights for Nigerians.
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by lawalosky(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
option. .. support Buhari win 2019.... nd ur case is as gud as famale mosquito horn

1 Like

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by EazyMoh(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
So it's now a matter of joining APC I thought Buhari was targeting only southerners. Ndi Ara!

3 Likes

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Olalan:
Join the APC and get your case closed with the EFCC. Corruption in Nigeria seems to have come to stay.
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by HisSexcellency(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin grin grin Let dasuki and olise metuh join Apc and watch the wonderment of re-branding take place
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by ufuosman(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
After buhari go say he dey fight corruption. Same those people na go kill am

2 Likes

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by HiddenShadow: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
comshots:
I have not heard about that buhari's,yusuf, son again.Has he kicked the bucket?

Most likely.

1 Like

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Sirjamo: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
This guy sure knows how to press the mumu button of wailers, which high profile corruption case is moving like speed light, APC or PDP? the answer is none. The only victory in corruption fight is recoveries and exposures, prosecution is virtually non existent because our judiciary is the worst on all the seven planets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Built2last: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
And some educated ninnies still support him

1 Like

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Sleekydee(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
obanikoro's own was crazy...the case just died, but my questions is...y the continuous persecution of saraki?

2 Likes

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Omeokachie: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
If any man be in APC, he is a new creation. Behold all corruption cases are forgive...

Scam of the century.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Built2last:
And some educated ninnies still support him

Hello my honorable
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Built2last: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Turkeelex:

Hello my honorable

Hi my Senator
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Built2last:

Hi my Senator
Lol pls I need your assistance
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Built2last: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Turkeelex:

Lol pls I need your assistance
A whole Distinguished senator of the federal Republic
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Built2last:

A whole Distinguished senator of the federal Republic

Lol brother, Even the president still need help. No one Is above help. Pls I want obtain Noun Form which is N5000 and I have N2000 with me already, Pls i will be glad if u can assist me with the remainder.
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Built2last: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Turkeelex:

Lol brother, Even the president still need help. No one Is above help. Pls I want obtain Noun Form which is N5000 and I have N2000 with me already, Pls i will be glad if u can assist me with the remainder.

Avail me your account number and bank.dont put your name here. You will get 10k buy your form and enjoy. A Senator must not trek to school.
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2018
Buhari is a joke.
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Built2last:

Avail me your account number and bank.dont put your name here. You will get 10k buy your form and enjoy. A Senator must not trek to school.

Thank u sir. May Almighty GOD continue to bless u abundantly.
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by benben1000: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Oliseh Metuh was asked to join, he refused.
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2018
Built2last:

Sorry to disturb u, I just want to remind u about your promise. Happy new month to u & your household. May the lord's blessing & protection continue to be with u all.
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Built2last: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Turkeelex:

Sorry to disturb u, I just want to remind u about your promise. Happy new month to u & your household. May the lord's blessing & protection continue to be with u all.

Very sorry. You will get this tommorow. Was super busy and actually forgot. For privacy reasons...I can't transfer to you. Sincere apologies

1 Like

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Throwback: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
What happened to FFK's trial when he joined PDP form APC, to serve in President Jonathan's reelection campaign?

Or has FFK forgotten so soon how the Jonathan government compelled the prosecution to drop about 17 charges and retained only 1charge to act as a control leash on the neck of an unpredictable dog?

However, Buhari has no integrity and he is as useless as Jonathan.
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by surgical: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Sleekydee:
obanikoro's own was crazy...the case just died, but my questions is...y the continuous persecution of saraki?
because he is way smarter and intelligent more than them and above all independent minded, they love ass lickers
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Veemah(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Built2last:

Very sorry. You will get this tommorow. Was super busy and actually forgot. For privacy reasons...I can't transfer to you. Sincere apologies

Omo, some people are actually not from this earth oo
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Built2last:

Alright i thought as much. No problem sir. Your privacy is really paramount. I will be expecting thank u. Do have good night rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonye Cole FAKE NYSC Letter Of Confirmation / PDP Wins Benue With A Margin Of 13k Votes / Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.