Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) (41002 Views)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Beautiful family HBD Madam
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
The man dress sense sha lipsrsealed
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
bigstan11787:
Sometimes I wonder how people couwget d effrontery or boldness ro talk negatively against a man of God without the fear of God,even if u re a muslem,don't u have fear for ur imam?, if it were the time of old, alot of u dt speak evil against men of God in nairaland wch does not even concern u WOULD VE DIED, U NAIRALANND FOR JUST DY LOST MEMBERS DAILY..plss reppent

Shut up! Idol worshipper

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2018
gringrin I bet she got an STD
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by Antichristus: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2018
Very pleased to note that Alhaji Pastor Suleman has female children boku. Karma is gradually and surely loading. Enough oil wells to drill. Any borehole drillers in the house?
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by Sheunma: 4:51am On Feb 26, 2018
bigstan11787:
Sometimes I wonder how people couwget d effrontery or boldness ro talk negatively against a man of God without the fear of God,even if u re a muslem,don't u have fear for ur imam?, if it were the time of old, alot of u dt speak evil against men of God in nairaland wch does not even concern u WOULD VE DIED, U NAIRALANND FOR JUST DY LOST MEMBERS DAILY..plss reppent
brain dey pain this dude

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2018
What happened to a bible shaped cake?

Why the Christian louboutin bloody shoe cake?

Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 5:50am On Feb 26, 2018
swiz123:

The apostle is fake. He never hustled, he only used diabolical means to amass wealth

D brand of weed u took I guess its from dat part of oshogbo dats why u reason n conclude like a clown
Stupid thin
Diabolic means killd ur generation
Animal
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by FaniDan(f): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Like someone has rightly said it's plain publicity stunt.after all the sex scandal trailing her husband? The only reason she's still sticking with him is because the money the ministry is producing is too juicy so.she can't afford to leave.if not where will she get money for wigs and hats and the honour that comes with mummy g.o grin

Kati kati grin

The WAY Stephanie go dey ride suleiman phenese henn,e no go get part 2.the babe go put suleiman brain under her armpit and begin to take over his conglomerate.ask shade okoya grin

BY THE way this suleiman coat abi na jacket resemble all those old school magician them grin

Shine shine jacket grin

Apoche,ebano cheesy
Kay e pain you

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2018
bigstan11787:

Who decides if you are a man of God or not? This guy is a crook and as far from God as the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2018
FaniDan:
Kay e pain you
clown matter go pain you.so suleiman na your role model.no wonder you are senseless at 40
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by FaniDan(f): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2018
SAMBARRY:
clown matter go pain you.so suleiman na your role model.no wonder you are senseless at 40
lol and e drill dey pain you
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by FaniDan(f): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2018
SAMBARRY:
lol and e still dey pain you
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2018
FaniDan:
lol and e still dey pain you
e be like say you just hear the word pain for nl grin
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by FaniDan(f): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2018
SAMBARRY:
e be like say you just hear the word pain for nl grin
guy chill because e still dey pain u
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2018
The 5th pic though!

grin

The lady in red with hands on her head be like ''chai! This woman lucky oo!, she marry pastor! God abeg I wan marry pastor''
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Aonkuuse:
Daddy and mummy as they call them, 21 century pastors. happy birthday sir, you no invite Steph?

Or Daniella Okeke

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by Owiii(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Like someone has rightly said it's plain publicity stunt.after all the sex scandal trailing her husband? The only reason she's still sticking with him is because the money the ministry is producing is too juicy so.she can't afford to leave.if not where will she get money for wigs and hats and the honour that comes with mummy g.o grin

Kati kati grin

The WAY Stephanie go dey ride suleiman phenese henn,e no go get part 2.the babe go put suleiman brain under her armpit and begin to take over his conglomerate.ask shade okoya grin

BY THE way this suleiman coat abi na jacket resemble all those old school magician them grin

Shine shine jacket grin

Apoche,ebano cheesy
They have been doing this for years now not just this year. I witnessed the one of last year right there in church. Get your facts right.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by Virus777: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2018
kingzjay:
Let her cease the moment and be happy joor especially now that Steph has crawled into her shelf like a snail.

This would have been more better if it wasn't done infront of the cameramen to attract public attention

I think you meant she should 'seize the moment'. smiley

And please sir, refrain from using the phrase 'more better' in your English. It's grammatically incorrect.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by bolubillionaire(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Magnifik18:
What happened to a bible shaped cake?

Why the Christian louboutin bloody shoe cake?

Vanity upon vanity.

Why do u guys get unnecessarily petty when it comes to men of God... Bible shaped cake...
Even if they did that, someone will still have a complaint...
They can't please all of us on nairaland.
BTW...
HBD ma.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by webngnews: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Oh
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
bolubillionaire:

Why do u guys get unnecessarily petty when it comes to men of God... Bible shaped cake...
Even if they did that, someone will still have a complaint...
They can't please all of us on nairaland.
BTW...
HBD ma.

Dang ! Can you do me the ultimate favour of fvcking the hell off my comment and go mind your business?

How does my 2cents affect your state of mind or wellbeing ? Or that of your mommy in the Lord?

And who made you the general overseer over nairaland to suggest what I can and can't comment on?

Nigga, it's my opinion and if you don't like it, I suggest you go jump in the lake after kicking rocks.

Talking about being unnecessary petty yet you pick your stupid self to be unnecessarily petty over my comment.

Can't I voice my opinion without being dragged cos you foolishly think that's the right thing to do?

Once there is a callout on pastors, self acclaimed religious bigots like you will carry their stupid selves as shield, coughing nonsense to defend them like they are your gods- black monkey mentality.

Fool, they are humans like you, they are not gods neither are they above criticisms.

Zumbi.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by donqx: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
hmmm
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by bolubillionaire(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Magnifik18:

Dang ! Can you do me the ultimate favour of fvcking the hell off my comment and go mind your business?

How does my 2cents affect your state of mind or wellbeing ? Or that of your mommy in the Lord?

And who made you the general overseer over nairaland to suggest what I can and can't comment on?

Nigga, it's my opinion and if you don't like it, I suggest you go jump in the lake after kicking rocks.

Talking about being unnecessary petty yet you pick your stupid self to be unnecessarily petty over my comment.

Can't I voice my opinion without being dragged cos you foolishly think that's the right thing to do?

Once there is a callout on pastors, self acclaimed religious bigots like you will carry their stupid selves as shield, coughing nonsense to defend them like they are your gods- black monkey mentality.

Fool, they are humans like you, they are not gods neither are they above criticisms.

Zumbi.

Sorry for angering you. That wasn't my intention

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 24, 2018
bolubillionaire:

Sorry for angering you. That wasn't my intention

I apologize for being unnecessarily forward. I take it back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.