Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! (813 Views)

Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / Past Election Data Of Major Political Parties In Nigeria Tell Insightful Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Lukgaf(m): 4:37am On Feb 26, 2018
Do you know where our problem lies in this country?

To me,this is my view:

Somebody governed a State for good 8 years and loot the State's treasury as much as possible; as if there are no other good individuals again, you choose the same person to represent you at the National Assembly. Tell me which motion will you like him to support, jailing and death penalty for the past corrupt leaders? Ehn? Talk now! we keep deceiving ourselves, Yeyenetu....
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Lukgaf(m): 4:38am On Feb 26, 2018
We can aswell scrap two terms for those Government

Lukgaf:

To me,this is my view:

Somebody governed a State for good 8 years and loot the State's treasury as much as possible; as if there are no other good individuals again, you choose the same person to represent you at the National Assembly. Tell me which motion will you like him to support, jailing and death penalty for the past corrupt leaders? Ehn? Talk now! we keep deceiving ourselves, Yeyenetu....
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Omololu2121: 6:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Our problem is our unity and politicians.

If the west,east,south south,middle belt an north were not merge together, our conditions won't be this worst.
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by ipobarecriminals: 6:04am On Feb 26, 2018
undecided blame urself for the type of misfortune leader u have on dis kontri..When some hungry/vulture to eck pipugo about to collect 1k plus branded garri/congo of rice from a particular. particular. party,u expect development of ur dilapidated area/street? All u'll get nah hoes,cutlass,wheel barrows (ortom) 50 litre of jerry can for palmy tapper biz(obiano)

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2018
Ourselves
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Lukgaf(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2018
our problem lies in being selfish and tribal sentiments first...no leader or punlicmoffice holders puts these country's interest n issues first...they see their own pocket, family n interest as the priority..then comes ethnicity...those elected dnt see self as Nigerians, they see their selves as either fulani, Yoruba or Hausa first before seeing themselves as nigeria....
lastly, no one, I repeat has the political will to step on toes n make this nation great ...
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by dlondonbadboy: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2018
Buhari is our problem..
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Lukgaf(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari is our problem..

How? Give evidence
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by lukecent: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2018
Our problem is "one Nigeria" Nigeria is not one. We should work for a united Nigeria, that is how things will start to work.
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by papoudaupolos: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2018
We
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Abc
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by oladeebo: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Lukgaf:

To me,this is my view:

Nigeria problème is opposition whiich push people away ftom government.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Lukgaf(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Let's identify some of the problem
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Lukgaf(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Lukgaf:

To me,this is my view:

Lalasticlala, mynd44, sarki do you all know where our problems lie. 2019 is knocking and therefore we have to be careful
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2018
Lukgaf:

To me,this is my view:

If Nigeria is a place everyone comes to the table to contribute and share based on merit there won't be any problem.

But where a particular tribe though being the lowest contributor, the least enlightened, is a supremacist, there is a problem.

Now, look at the so called power rotation. They said its between North and South. While the North (one tribe) rules for 8years, the whole of West, east, South will be contending for 8years (if allowed to complete) before it goes back to North (the same ruling tribe again)

I really wish this "ruling" tribe was very forward thinking but up till now their best has no school cert and they are saying no one except him.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Lukgaf(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2018
I think the best is for us to disintegrate too
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by oladeebo: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2018
Lukgaf:
I think the best is for us to disintegrate too
and be separated to other plan et?
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Divide this contraption now let everyone go their separate ways.

I can't be in a country where some certain states use vat from the sales of alcohol yet prohibit the sale and consumption of alcohol.

I can't be in a country where a child from a certain state is expected to have 120 points before been admitted into Unity School while a child from another is given admission with just 4 or so points.
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by gidgiddy: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Lukgaf:

To me,this is my view:

Our problem began when Lugard btought Hausa-Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba together in 1914 and called it "Nigerians"

That was a big mistake

Today, it is the equivalent of bringing a Bulldog, A Wolf and a Jackal together.

The fact that all 3 are from the Dog family does not mean that they like each other, nor does it mean they will get along

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Man2utd(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2018
The problem of Nigeria is the people, we sit back and watch while the few determine our future(downfall). Some few set of people sit down and determine who holds certain post... MAFIA System. Loyalty is never to the people in this case...
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Man2utd(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lukgaf:

How? Give evidence

Let me back this up, Buhari is a major part of the problem and not just him, if you ask him of his manifesto during the last election, am sure he doesn't remember anything in it. Buhari was never the answer to Nigerias problem, but we just wanted to move away from the Jonathan administration by all means, From all indication Buhari is not a reader, and you can't be a leader except you are a reader, he is not in turned with the current world, he is still using the same strategy he used in the 70's to rule today. You can imagine Buhari still searching for oil and the world is moving on from it... Great mind build a nation and not great names. He should take a clue from president Trump, he didn't just make promises to win election, he is pursuing it with all he has got...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by ProWalker: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
UNITARY SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT FOR PEOPLE SO DIVERSE AND SO DIFFERENT IN BELIEFS AND PRACTICES
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by ProWalker: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Man2utd:

Let me back this up, Buhari is a major part of the problem and not just him, if you ask him of his manifesto during the last election, am sure he doesn't remember anything in it. Buhari was never the answer to Nigerias problem, but we just wanted to move away from the Jonathan administration by all means, From all indication Buhari is not a reader, and you can't be a leader except you are a reader, he is not in turned with the current world, he is still using the same strategy he used in the 70's to rule today. You can imagine Buhari still searching for oil and the world is moving on from it... Great mind build a nation and not great names. He should take a clue from president Trump, he didn't just make promises to win election, he is pursuing it with all he has got...

No single person is the problem. the problem is the system of governance.

A system where monkey dey work, baboon dey chop
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Man2utd(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
ProWalker:

No single person is the problem. the problem is the system of governance.

A system where monkey dey work, baboon dey chop

System were created by people, and It's the people that makes a system work...
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by orisa37: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
In Nigeria, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Ibo, all hide behind The Military, retired or not, to commit evil. That was why Ojukwu described Awo as THE ONLY PRESIDENT NIGERIA NEVER HAD. And this is why Buhari is relishing in bizarre dressing.
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by orisa37: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari is our problem..

The NASS is The Issue. Prestructuring is The Solution.
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by owbabs: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
"If my people will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways, the I will hear from heaven and heal their land.."
Re: Do You Know Where Our Problem Lies In Nigeria? Tell Us! by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Abc

(1) (Reply)

‘go And Fight Snake That Swallowed N36m’ – Ghanaians Insult Buhari / Power Generators Blackmailing Govt, Planning To Disrupt Supply – Fashola / Lagos State Government Holds State Dinner In Honor Of President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.