Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) (34619 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Buys Bentley Bentayga For Valentines (photos) / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2018
angry
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by sukar886: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2018
God punish poverty....
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Slow and steady wins the race
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by livebynite: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2018
dafeyankee:
Pepper Rest for this boy.

Meanwhile Jobless Youths dey here dey quarrel for political matters for likes.

How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2018
lonelydora:
When i see people like Davido and Wizkid, i keep wondering what i was doing in the university for 6 years studying a course I'm not using the certificate presently. Money must be made. #workhard and #staylegit

You were following the dreams of others and that only leads one to the part of mediocrity but if you follow your own dreams you are sure to find a pot of gold somewhere along the line .

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2018
This guy thinks we are dumb? U have a Bentley btega and u no bring am to naija?
Keep wasting your money on rented shit.
You think u are doing me, you are doing your sef

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by revolt(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2018
That's how they'll be lying upanddn....when you get close, na indomie and squatting right n left u go dey see
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by RealGucci: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2018
dont be fooled
yankee nor be naija
u dont buy a house in one day
or a car
we not dumb
dah house is on rent bro
dah car is also on rent
wen he cant pay
he goes bankrupt
they claim it all n kick him out
a good example is birdman
aka baby..bow wow.

fake ass wannabez

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2018
money is not everything we need to be better human beings to one another only love can set us free..
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by newviv11: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2018
Congrats to all weekend subscriber,175odd available for todays fixed correct scores, call now to subscribe..
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2018
Davido Rules
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2018
Tell me the difference between this and a Man living in A Room to cemented?

All i know is that the both slept and wake up next day.
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by michealtosinv(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
[/quote]
bros you are one of them...
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by michealtosinv(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=dafeyankee post=65374742]Pepper Rest for this boy.

Meanwhile Jobless Youths dey here dey quarrel for political matters for likes.

Bros you are ONE of THEM...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aneke Twins Disagree On Marriage / E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) / Davido Debuts In Nollywood With ‘Legend At Sixty’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.