Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) (21094 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Finland(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
We are the first Black to Black and Nigerians to get married in Forssa, Finland a white dominated city.We got a lot of support from the whites especially from the the church.You can check out the video and leave GOOD comments. Thanks

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9usgQCSvk&feature=colike

6 Likes

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
Lovely one
Happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
All the best in your married life.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Finland(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
Siena: All the best in your married life.
Thanks
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Finland(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
hardleyC: Lovely one
Happy married life.
Thanks
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by binigirl(f): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww..........I just love weddings...wish u a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by PrettyCindy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
Congratulations on you wedding. Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Finland(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
PrettyCindy: Congratulations on you wedding. Happy married life.
Thanks
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Finland(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
PrettyCindy: Congratulations on you wedding. Happy married life.
thanks
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by tasandra: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Op,may God almighty bless ur union,wit gr8 kids cheesy enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Afam4eva(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
So, this one sef na record.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
So? I'm sure I'm the first to kill a certain species of cockroach, you don't see me making a fuss.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Wishing u the best in ur marriage! U are indeed blessed.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by BabaOlowo: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
This is really impressive. May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies bless your home with Nice Children. Big Congrats!!!
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by chelseabmw(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
I really enjoyed the video. Happy marriage life boss

I think I will be the first black man to marry a chinese in ma community.... Ma pics coming to a viewing centre here u
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nasri100(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
Just be careful X
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by shawnz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
SimonAndal: So? I'm sure I'm the first to kill a certain species of cockroach, you don't see me making a fuss.
my man, notin wey person no go see 4 nairaland...
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE, MAY GOD BLESS YOUR UNION.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by hbrednic: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
forwarding to guinnessbook cheesy cheesy
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by abiki(f): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
Congrats. Nice Pictures
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
shawnz: my man, notin wey person no go see 4 nairaland... Am d 1st to see dis my post, mtcheew

I was wondering when the negative posters would appear out of the woodwork.

Why can't you just be happy for the original poster? Or if that's not possible, simply ignore the thread? The title is quite clear, so there was no need for you to click on it, unless you've got an itch that needs scratching?

8 Likes

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by remcoface: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
May Christ's peace, love and joy always enrich your marriage and may you see your children’s children. Amen.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by shawnz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sienna abi na passat, y cldnt u ignore my post?

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by shawnz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sienna abi na passat, y cldnt u ignore my post? I dnt see u handing out congratulatory plaques to d moronic "original poster"
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Sammiejo: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Congrats bro. Great to know the church gat your back. You are quite lucky there as I can see in the pictures there appears to be paucity of black females.
Your wife is pretty too.
Have a great marriage.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
Well, for your marriage.....I wish you a blissful marriage.

For your being the first blah blah blah.....what's the big deal about that? Wedding na wedding. Or did their government give any award of achievement for being the first black?
Abeg pack well joor. Finland is not heaven and can never be, infact pple like me will be happier if you told me you did it in naija or any other african countries. #NotHating.

Well, greet ur wife for me and don't forget to keep repping naija in responsibly.

And then again no one should nail me for my opinion....why? Cos its my opinion. Peace out
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by shaneroberts26: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
SimonAndal: So? I'm sure I'm the first to kill a certain species of cockroach, you don't see me making a fuss.
Please can i borrow ur brain since its of no use to u? So many kids.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
Weddings are always a sweet moment....for better for better....
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by cocoduck: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
yeah yeah yeah. nigerians always running away from nigeria instead of solving her problems
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Ekans: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Happy married life to the poster,but,did he have to bring this here?,whatever happened to facebook?
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by godimento: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
Finland: We are the first Black to Black and Nigerians to get married in Forssa, Finland a white dominated city.We got a lot of support from the whites especially from the the church.You can check out the video and leave GOOD comments. Thanks

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9usgQCSvk&feature=colike
congratulation. Remember there is no glory in this. The big Question is, how is your relationship with God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) / My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court / How To Handle A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.