Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth (29301 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by MrUgo4christ111: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Thank you lord for your mercies.

909 Likes 69 Shares

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ijustdey: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats Bro.....

God has been faithful to you

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by talented321: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
I know u are overtaken by joy'' but i don't think posting the kid online is necessary for now.....
All the same u and ur wife are great and enduring people....
1. Op don't forget this part...... So so important.....
jeromestarks:

Come first, was your wife a virgin when you meet her?
If she's not, that baby belongs to her spiritual leader. Go for DNA test before you rejoice.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Nice2023(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats man.

U are a man.

U stood by ur wife and I can bet u,many guys here would have impregnated more ladies out there.

Congrats once more.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Mindlog: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations.

As for madam asking if you would remarry, should she pass on.......e reach to ask before another woman use her pikin do practice on how to become a wicked stepmother. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Aareakinwunmi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations

Ayotunde his Finally here.

Make God provide for you Abundantly.

12 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Congratulations for the arrival of the bundle of joy in your life.Thank God for His Mercy and Goodness on your life.

15 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by fyzaila: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

5 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Puss360(f): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
.... Congratulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Obainoman6: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
if only you had contacted me your wife would have given birth since, i don't share my spermatozoa for free, it would cost you.

Anyway congrats!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Obainoman6: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
talented321:
I know u are overtaken by joy'' but i don't think posting the kid online is necessary for now.....
All the same u and ur wife are great and enduring people''

stop fearing, fear fear

5 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Kemadealadire(f): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good newsπŸ‘

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by talented321: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lolzzzz.....
Obainoman6:

stop fearing, fear fear
9years no be play'' privacy is not bad''

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by MosayA: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by money121(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congrat brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ahnie: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations sir,my family and I are happy for you.

25 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by GboyegaD(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Thanks be to God. May God bless you with all you need to nurture him and may he live to fulfill his purpose.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Suzzytee05(f): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations. May God keep the baby

3 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ojotobiloba1: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

See the way I am currently smiling reading this joyous and wonderful post.. Congratulations to you and your family sir. May Almighty God gives you everything u will need to take good care of this baby. So happy for you and I wanna experience this joy soon.. Shalom

43 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Maclink288: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats bro. God bless your family.

3 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by malaria(f): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
May God be praised, congrats to both of you . May your new child bring blessings and favour into your house.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Bashon: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Merry100: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats. God will continue to bless u and ur family. More is on the way.

4 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by cyborg123(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Too much vawulence on such a thread of joy. grin Congratulations OP.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son? / Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.