Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,426 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Good Morning Romance Section,tell Me The Problem You Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Morning Romance Section,tell Me The Problem You Have (344 Views)

What Is The Biggest Problem You Have With Nigerian Women / Good Morning Romance Section / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Romance Section,tell Me The Problem You Have by LifeofEFCC: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2018
Good morning all

What could your problem in life be,just let me know I will be glad to give you answers to your problems
Re: Good Morning Romance Section,tell Me The Problem You Have by Makaveli1759: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
Good morning all

What could your problem in life be,just let me know I will be glad to give you answers to your problems
I find it difficult to woo fine girls undecided
LifeofEFCC:
Good morning all

I find it difficult to woo fine girls
Re: Good Morning Romance Section,tell Me The Problem You Have by LifeofEFCC: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2018
Makaveli1759:

I find it difficult to woo fine girls undecided
I find it difficult to woo fine girls
Your case is simple one

Fine girls need money to keep their beauty

Answer to your problem

Go and triple your hustle bro

And fine girls will woo after you

Hope my answer give hope to your problem

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Problem / Romance Whats App Group / Five Steps To Reclaiming Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.