Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Who Can Help Interpreted This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Help Interpreted This Dream (380 Views)

Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? / How Do People Interpreted 1 Corinthians 6 V 9-10? Homosexuality exposed. / DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Interpreted This Dream by MYDEBBY(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,have been having this series of untimely and premature deaths of the males in the family, the last was in 2016 December,even though a good Christian family that has undergone deliverance in the village family house,yet wonders why the happenings. Just recently, I had a dream where I saw one of my late brothers paying a bill for me please what does this implies. Secondly, I saw another of my late brother lying and covered with cloths as if brought out from the mortuary,I saw where we prayed and prayed for him to resurrect to no avail,but to our amazement after all hope has been lost,we saw him resurrect and we all started praising God,he came to hug me but I told him to leave me,so we could all praise God for his resurrection. House please who can help interpreted these dreams urgently, Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tithes: The Church Of Christ Vs The Church Of Men, By Pastor Dr. Enenche / Why Pastors Are Always In A Rush To Make ‘it’- Cleric / Write Your Letters To God Here. You May Get An Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.