Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sky And The Snake Part 1 (rib Cracking Jokes Written By Etz Sky Prince) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sky And The Snake Part 1 (rib Cracking Jokes Written By Etz Sky Prince) (960 Views)

RIB Cracking Jokes / Rib Cracking Funny Memes(see Photos) / I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sky And The Snake Part 1 (rib Cracking Jokes Written By Etz Sky Prince) by wisdomsky(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
* 1.You came back from school tired and hungry,,You walked straight to the kitchen after dropping your bag. On opening the soup pot,it was your Worst soup that was prepared,you Decided to manage it since you were hungry. You opened the /Eba plate and discovered there’s no Maked Eba inside,,you decided to plug water since there was light, After pluging it you went inside your room to relax and also wait for the water to boil. Some minutes later,you went back to the kitchen to check the water but you noticed you didn’t switch on the Socket;so you turned it On, After switching it on, #Nepa took the light,. You decided to use the Stove but unfortunately there was no .Kerosene.inside it. uu went to neighbour’s house buh dey are not around.. U trekked to your friend’s house in the fourth street under the sun. U boiled water dere and pour it in the flask uu took there. U den took bike with your last cash to your house.on getting home you brought out a bowl and turning stick to prepare the eba …. . U then discovered there is no garri in the house . You now be like….. (Eli,! Eli,!! Lama saba tani) ( My God,My God, why has thou Forsaken me)… with tears in your eyes. Dats when u’ll na start beating ur junior sis for going to skul late last week #lemmecomeandbegoing. 2.Give your life to Christ now, not when you will see me in heaven you’ll start shouting ‘ojoro ojoro’ ……… I will just stone you with my hymn book! Kikikiki 3.You can’t be born in February and be normal even the month is not complete . . . . . . Abeg no one should beat me o I’m not feeling fyn 4.My brother, any girl who starts a chat with* *”Sweet heart “and she is not your girl, just know that she is about to ask you for something. Bro!! just go offline and protect your wallet!!!.. * *It almost Valentine * This Message is brought to by Ministry Of Finance 5.yoruba people wetting eh if una no no song make una stop singing it na i was passing by when i saw a yoruba girl singing: Am working in power am working in oracle I leave my rice for flavour cos i know umuahia I aff talk my own oo lemme come and be going………. 6.My sisters if you kiss a man for ten minutes and he doesn’t reach for your bra or he doesn’t take his hands down there,,, Trust me that’s a husband material . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Just kidding that nigga is gay #i_dey_my_house_come_and_beat_me. 7.As soon as she gives you her password.The last message will be from 2011. So my sister are you saying you were not talking to anybody in 7 years. My brothers after God fear women. Lemme come & be going. 8.A guy posted a picture on Facebook with skin cut head style 30 minute later he saw his picture in a group with the caption :this guy has skin cancer pray that you should never experience this and people started commenting amen to the post. 9.on the day of my marriage the priest must not say that who ever that has something to say should stand up and speak i dont trust my village witches they are capable of doing anything. 10.welcome to Nigeria where Jesus will sent you a message on social media threatening to kill you if you dont share and comment. 11.i will kill anybody that will tell me that this country will be better how can it be better when somebody will frestyle nonsense in a beat and will use it to win best international artist?. 12.a missing guy was seen by his parent easily,all thanks to Facebook but the problem was that he was unable to walk freely again with out being arrested cos the post was still been shared around groups on daily basis with the caption “missing yesterday”. To you that will read,laugh without dropping i comment dont worry my gucci bomb is waiting for you. TO BE CONTINUE…. Comment for the part 2

2 Likes

Re: Sky And The Snake Part 1 (rib Cracking Jokes Written By Etz Sky Prince) by Spainaman(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Sky And The Snake Part 1 (rib Cracking Jokes Written By Etz Sky Prince) by BisadeFaj(f): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Nice and funny
Re: Sky And The Snake Part 1 (rib Cracking Jokes Written By Etz Sky Prince) by sirgalahad26(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u can kee person ooo

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Fornication Is Not A Sin / If U Laugh You Fail (very Funny Funhouse Meme) / Davido Vs Yoruba Girl And Davido Vs Igbo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.