Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos (40229 Views)

Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time / Juliet Ibrahim & Uche Jombo Stun At Glo Event In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by IamAirforce1: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
E-money meets with the East, West and North Royal fathers.

Five star music chairman , E-money meets the Ooni of Ife Oba, Enitan adeyeye Ogunwusi and Obi of Onitsha, His majesty, Nnaemeka Alfred ugochukwu achebe, both highly respected first class kings.

It is said in African adage that ''A child that washes his hands clean shall eat and dine with the kings/elders'.
And E-money no doubt has done well for himself to be seeing in the midst of highly respected kings .

See photos below

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfqR0KDlxZu/

News Source
IamAirforce1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by dkronicle(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
This one wey emoney mouth open. Dem dey talk about hoe ni

3 Likes

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by IME1: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Monitoring spirit

I no call anybody name oh undecided sad hmm

38 Likes

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by GudluckIBB(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ooni of iFE is telling Emoney

"Look for one babe for me, i go give you chieftaincy title"

Money now said
Ok sir... Done!!!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by IamAirforce1: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
The words of elders are full of wisdom, Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

This doesnt change anything

☣ ☠

2 Likes

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by AlienRobot: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Where is Airforce 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by mayskit4luv(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sharp!
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by jashar(f): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin grin

it had to be you once i saw the topic...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Biggers82(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
E money please come and meet me too
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Teewhy2: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
''A child that washes his hands clean shall eat and dine with the kings/elders'.

That is not with present Nigeria Elders (politicians), They would have finished the food before the child finish washing his hand.
They don't even want to even leave the food or else what will the likes of Buhari, Abba Kyari ,Mamman Daura ,Babachir Lawal,Theophilus Danjuma with all the white hairs on their head.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by kelvinezeh55(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
With money u can meet anybody

1 Like

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by AishaBuhari: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mr E-Money Troller aka Airforce1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by dlondonbadboy: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by jonadaft: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
SEE NEWS

WHO IS EMONEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by 36STATES: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
This boy is just nauseating. Why this aggressive in your face publicity stunt? Obi definitely have no time for the little wannabe.
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Olamyyde(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
It's too late to have sense amen! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by jtjohn(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

This doesnt change anything

☣ ☠
calm down ooooo
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Appetizer(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Okay o, And so??

This one pass beans frying o.

Na to spread cocoa under sun to dry o!
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by adecz: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
The monarchs are all attending
a meeting & E-money has forced
himself on them.

Meet ko,
met ní?? angry

1 Like

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by L0NGFELLOW1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamAirforce1:
E-money meets with the East, West and North Royal fathers.

Five star music chairman , E-money meets the Ooni of Ife Oba, Enitan adeyeye Ogunwusi and Obi of Onitsha, His majesty, Nnaemeka Alfred ugochukwu achebe, both highly respected first class kings.

It is said in African adage that ''A child that washes his hands clean shall eat and dine with the kings/elders'.
And E-money no doubt has done well for himself to be seeing in the midst of highly respected kings .

seen

And I wonder why the mods must push any thing from Air Force1 about e money to the front page. Well Wetinbthe be my own not be my papa get nl

How I wish a new forum that can give nairaland a run for their money would spring up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by 01mcfadden(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Show me a man diligent in his works, he shall not stand before mere men. He shall stand before kings....

Well, the bible didn't state the kind of work. Maybe soft work or hard work.
I just know E money is diligent in his work even as I don't know his work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by tabisegroup(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ok...welcome
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Allylic(f): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sometimes I wonder what Nairaland is turning into....how is this news
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by designVATExcel: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
At the end of the day money brings respect and opens doors.
Just try to die an hero oh, because if you live long enough for naija you go turn villian.
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
He met them on what basis actually?!
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Paradigm777: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
IME1:
Monitoring spirit

I no call anybody name oh undecided sad hmm
Airforce 1 is now a monitoring spirit?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: Remove Sex From A Relationship, This Will Happen / ₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas / Photos Of Celebrities At AY LIVE Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.