Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,612 members, 7,827,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos (40241 Views)

Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time / Juliet Ibrahim & Uche Jombo Stun At Glo Event In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by BeijinDossier: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Great Obi of Onitsha. cheesy
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by wasyou: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by bamideleha: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
*Your Site Is Now Connected* With Fully Approved.. ��Naija Adsense Accounts ��UK Adsense Accounts ��US Adsense Accounts Verify All Your Adsense Accounts And Submit your ��US *Tax* ID Too. Pm me if interested.. https://www.nairaland.com/4357660/fully-approved-google-adsense-account

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by KahlDrogo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Typical Gambari and Afonja slave. cool
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by lawalosky(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
achalugo
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by KahlDrogo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Ooni of iFE is telling Emoney

"Look for one babe for me, i go give you chieftaincy title"

Money now said
Ok sir... Done!!!
No. Wrong. I sat behind the Ooni and heard him saying "I heard you're the one Vandalising Cownu's wife's ponyo since the idiot died. Is it as tasty as Bianca's which our Great Afonja son told us about?"

To which e money replied: It stinks a little, but I'm coping. cool
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by shadrach77: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
E-money - a cat posing as a lion undecided kiss cry
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Donemmaco(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
after training my dog i will sent it to E-money house

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Galaticos444: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ddman101:
Congrats to all my weekend subscriber, 175 odds available call now
and some idiot will call d scammer and get duped of their earned money.pls give d games to ur family members we don't need ur philanthropist gesture
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
So i was looking up sound systems on jumia today and stumbled on this.

I hope It ushers in Christ' second coming though. Lol!

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by afbstrategies: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
ok
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wait oo, you sure say this airforce 1 guy no be E-money driver
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by ifrosh: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
dkronicle:
This one wey emoney mouth open. Dem dey talk about hoe ni

chaaaii new era pikin.
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by ifrosh: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
dkronicle:

chaaii na the only thing wey dey ur brain be that.
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by cytell56: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamAirforce1:
E-money meets with the East, West and North Royal fathers.

Five star music chairman , E-money meets the Ooni of Ife Oba, Enitan adeyeye Ogunwusi and Obi of Onitsha, His majesty, Nnaemeka Alfred ugochukwu achebe, both highly respected first class kings.

It is said in African adage that ''A child that washes his hands clean shall eat and dine with the kings/elders'.
And E-money no doubt has done well for himself to be seeing in the midst of highly respected kings .

See photos below

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfqR0KDlxZu/

News Source
IamAirforce1

Emoney = Electronic Money = Yahoo Yahoo
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by lovesky1: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
oni of ife will be like E_money i need fine bae from your industry i wan change blood ni
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Galaxydon1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
why didn't he remove his cap. E- money lacks respect.
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Nedfed(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Who is E-money pls?
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
jashar:
grin grin grin
it had to be you once i saw the topic...
I swear
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
So my namesake went on a WaZoBia trip

Odi OK

If na poor man now u no fit meet these titled men come even wear cap join.

Money Rules
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by ibkgab001: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
01mcfadden:
Show me a man diligent in his works, he shall not stand before mere men. He shall stand before kings....

Well, the bible didn't state the kind of work. Maybe soft work or hard work.
I just know E money is diligent in his work even as I don't know his work.

He is the brother of Kcee and the owner of the record label 5 Star

He owns a logistic company and he is a full member of shipping company of Nigeria

He sells automobile shipped directly from USA

He owns a big hotel which I won mention here in Lagos and he also finiance some broke yahoo singers like Iamairforce1

In Broda shaggy's voice thaink you

1 Like

Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkgab001:

He is the brother of Kcee and the owner of the record label 5 Star

He owns a logistic company and he is a full member of shipping company of Nigeria

He sells automobile shipped directly from USA

He owns a big hotel which I won mention here in Lagos and he also finiance some broke yahoo singers like Iamairforce1

In Broda shaggy's voice thaink you
Lmao...
Re: E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos by def111(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2018
dkronicle:

They are talking about shipping of drug..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Storms Movie Set After Release From Hospital, Fans Jubilate (photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) / Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.