Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari (11410 Views)

Ramatu Aliyu Donates May Salary To Secure Release Of 5 Inmates / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Soldiers Rescue 6 Abducted Persons From Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
President Muhamamdu Buhari on Monday promised that his administration would ensure the safe return of all those abducted by the Boko Haram sect, including the 110 students of the Government Science and Technical College in Dapchi, Yobe State.

Buhari made the promise at the Presidential Villa, Abuja while receiving three University of Maiduguri lecturers, one policewoman and nine other women rescued from the insurgents.

In a series of messages he posted on his Twitter handle, @MBuhari, the President said he assured his guests that nobody would be left behind in captivity.

“I can’t fully express the joy I felt this afternoon, as I received our citizens recently released from Boko Haram captivity—fathers, mothers, sons, daughters. We will go to any length to ensure that no one is left behind in the hands of terrorists. Every Nigerian life matters,” he wrote.

The President added, “There were the University of Maiduguri lecturers, abducted while on service to their fatherland, and also the women abducted from a funeral procession.

“Today they are safely back home, and Nigeria rejoices with them and with their families.

“They told me that they had given up all hopes of ever coming back alive. I assured them that we will never give up on any of our citizens.

“I have asked the security agencies to ensure that every abducted person—including the Dapchi girls—is safely released.”

http://punchng.com/well-secure-release-of-all-abducted-persons-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by SweetLove0(f): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by thesicilian: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Yes. At the cost of 20 million naira per student plus the latest weapons and an apology letter to the Boko Haram terrorists.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by omowolewa: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by SkgeeBoss(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
What a joke of a country

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by FarahAideed: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
By channelling millions of dollars again as funds disguised as ransome to Boko Haram jihadist as usual

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
thesicilian:
Yes. At the cost of 20 million naira per student plus the latest weapons and an apology letter to the Boko Haram terrorists.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by femolacqua(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
All I see here is much talking and less action , I'm sure he is waiting for cup to be full, then he makes move.

23 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by baralatie(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
By channelling millions of dollars again as funds disguised as ransome to Boko Haram jihadist as usual

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
femolacqua:
All I see here is much talking and less action , I'm sure he is waiting for cup to be full, then he makes move.

Not gonna work this time bro.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by tabisegroup(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Uwafid!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by mayowascholar(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
so help u God
Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by robosky02(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
na so grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by doctokwus: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Useless human being that has turned us to a laughing mock stock in all spheres of life worldwide.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by WaywardSon(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
This country is very useless, I swear very very Useless. So 90+ girls will be abducted for minutes, hours, days before the information gets to the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, whats the useless reason for being a Federal country if the ENTIRE STATE cant even deploy security in matter of minutes or hours. I weep for the poor girls, that state shouldnt even exist anymore, it should just be merged with some other viable state until there's sense. Infact many states in this country shouldnt even be states, if i had the power ill make sure there are just 10 good solid states that can provide and care for Nigerians not this 36 plots of land we call states who always run to Abuja with both hands not just for sustainablility money but also for basic security of Lives. Curtains angry

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by oladeleabbey(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
We don't want noise, but action

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by lawalosky(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
b
Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Lilimax(f): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
There he goes again shocked
The season of Action films...
Chibok sag comes to mind smiley

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by MAJORBANKZ(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
since this vegetable of a president assume office,his press release statement has always been 'i will', 'we will' i wonder when we start seeing stuffs like ' i have', 'we have'.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by gurunlocker: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lol... that one is very sure now. Election is close!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by oz4real83(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nigerian govt keeps spending tax payers money on ransom for abducted people same way families and other private individuals pay ransom for kidnapped loved ones despite the presence of many security agencies. U have an army or police barracks directly opposite your residence is not a guarantee that u are safe when armed robbers or kidnappers come calling embarassed. At the end of the day,the military and other security agencies will still be paid their salaries! Let's just concentrate on paying these ransoms and assume we don't have security agencies in this country!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT. I BELIEVE YOU SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by lawalosky(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
SweetLove0:
lipsrsealed
baby xup
Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
We will be waiting
Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by xcolanto(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Story for nairaland zombies!!
I mean people like sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa, pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123, simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera, chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool, hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu, hungerbad, bolustica, babaramota1989, maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,abawora, mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem, imperialyoruba,wristbangle, gbera, benekruku,victorvex and other top class nairaland zombies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
We know your two possible moves

(1) Pay millions of euros to Boko Haram as ransom for the girls to ne released.

(2) Free 'repentant' or 'rehabilitated' Boko haram prisoners ,and Boko Haram will release the girls.

TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS NEED TWO THINGS.

(1) MANPOWER

(2) FINANCE.

The FG is providing these two for Boko Haram.

If the girls are released on the above mentioned conditions.It is a pyrrhic victory.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by dukila: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
If these girls are released in no distant future, i wont be surprised. I just dont trust this APC people. I have a feeling this was all planned out from the start

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Claumy2(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
whatever be the case, the world already knows who the sponsors are but just waiting for the official confirmation.

More so, this Dapchi school girls abduction seems like a ploy to score political point.

I doubt almost everything coming from that part of Nigeria..

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by Built2last: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
scam

From my archive. A year ago.

"JUST BEFORE WE FORGET:

By Charles Ogbu

On the 31st day of December, 1983, a young over-ambitious but poorly trained Katsina state-born soldier called Muhammadu Buhari overthrew the democratically elected govt of Shehu Shagari and Alex Ekwueme and ruled the West African country called Nigeria with iron fist for 20 months before being kicked out by another Niger state-born soldier called Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida. But despite ruling with a loaded gun and a suspended constitution, this young soldier, Mr Buhari, failed woefully in everything and only succeeded in inflicting pain, blood and sorrow on the people.

Thirty years later, a group of political hawks who witnessed the 1st missionary journey of this young soldier and saw all the tyranny, gross human right abuses and economic armageddon that characterised it, connived with their political hallelujah boys and some morally bankrupt leeches masquerading as intellectuals both in the media and the Churches and sold the same Muhammadu Buhari to Nigerians, most of whom were not born during his short stint 30 years ago.

All known rules guiding the affairs of decent men were broken in a desperate bid to foist the now frail much older but still poorly prepared Muhammadu Buhari on over 180million Nigerians.

Intimidation was fully used as a legitimate tool. Gory displays of violence was not left out.

Alternative facts were freely peddled and forced down people's throat. History was twisted and truth, decency and common-sense stood on their head with reckless abandon just so the candidacy of this old soldier could be sold and bought.

Even the body of Christ was dragged into it when a certain priest declared that the old despot was God's choice as revealed to him with the aid of some bird called pigeon.

Those who dared question the rationale behind the choice of the ill-prepared former treasonous dictator were branded haters and bigots who wouldn't allow a Northern Muslim rule over them. It didn't matter that these same "haters and bigots" had previously voted overwhelmingly for another northern Muslim called Umar Musa Yar'adua, now late, from the same Katsina state as Mr Buhari.

Writers who are supposed to be the conscience of the society willingly sold their pen to the highest bidders, murdered truth and deliberately fed lies to the public.

Informed youths who are supposed to ask questions, uncomfortable questions, chose to suspend the part of their brain used for reasoning and embraced the well packaged fraud sold them.

But, in all these, the sign that this man was, is and will most likely die a disaster in govt was all over the place. No reasonable man could have missed it. The record of this man's tyranny, vindictiveness, ethno-religious bigotry and raw hate for people from a particular section of the country and religious affiliation was there.

Those records were never hidden. Some people simply allowed themselves to be fooled.

And here we are!!

While we mourn the millions of people whose businesses and means of livelihood have been destroyed by the 16th century economic policy of the Buhari-led govt, the thousands of innocent Nigerians butchered by the govt-sponsored Fulani militias, the hundreds of the Shiite Muslims and pro-Biafra activists sent to the great beyond by soldiers under the command of this death merchant called president Buhari, we must remember one thing:

The man who knowingly bring the fire-spitting animal called Dragon into his home is the one to blame for any damage the Dragon may cause to the home. By spitting fire from its mouth, the Dragon is only doing that for which it is called Dragon. The man who brought it into his home only to start complaining of the fire from its mouth is simply being dishonest to himself because he ought to have known that spitting fire is one of the main characteristics of the Dragon.

Whatever you do, however you do it, always remember that your biggest problem is not the integrity-challenged nowhere-to-be found ex-soldier called Muhammadu Buhari. Your biggest problem lies with those political terrorists, intellectually fraudulent writers, pigeon priests/pastors as well as the cash-tivists masquerading as human right activists who knew Buhari for the plaque he was some 3 decades ago but still repackaged and foisted him on Nigerians.

There is nothing that is happening now that didn't happen during Buhari first coming, some 3 decades ago.

Charles Ogbu remembers!
You, too, should remember.

No one can make a private bargain with history.

Knowing your problem is good but knowing the person or persons responsible for the problem is better. It will enable you separate your seeds from your chaff.

We must not allow our arsonists to play the fire fighters in an inferno they deliberately provoked out of greed, hate and bitterness.

By Charles Ogbu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari by WaywardSon(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
ricktimer002:
Guaranteed fund,no chance of loosen when you stake Whatsapp or Call if interested.
except your betslip id turns out to be fake grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Third Force Best Bet Ahead Of 2019 Elections / European Union Backs Okonjo-iweala For WTO DG / Supreme Court Dismisses 6 Suits Against Governor Diri & Deputy, Ewhrudjakpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.