Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) (36013 Views)

Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student / Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
busky101:
If it's true then he is an ode..... I mean why kill yourself because of academics, it should have been something better like taking your own life because your girlfriend.....rest in Valhalla

He shall ride eternal, shiny and chrome..
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by danielnmerengwa(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
tobdee:
I guess he was unable to pass to medical school.
medical school in ABSU it's very frustrating...

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by bolakem01: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
vickydevoka:
Me way graduate since 2016 i neva see work self. Bro u Bleep up

2016?
In Nigeria, U are still a fresh graduate.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by SirLakes: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
I pray we don't encounter a big problem that'll make us wanna end it all.

JuSt Because he couldn't grad. Ferk! It doesn't worth it
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nonsense!

Whether 2face Idibia wey be him brother graduate from school.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
So he graduated himself by force shocked
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by kenneth3428(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
It is sad. ABSU is currently frustrating me as well but my story will never end like this. G. O. E.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
lytech1:
Folorunsho alakija was not a graduate.with grace, she was one of the richest in africa....
Who told you you cant make it without been a graduate..
Am sorry i cant waste my RIP for a coward like you.
you are too simple in your view. Life is more complicated than it appears. Anyone can commit suicide. People are not the same and people have different backgrounds and circumstances so you can't judge or condemn him. Suicide takes bravery and a lot of guts to carry out - - - - - cowards don't commit suicide. I don't believe he is a COWARD. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Reedahgado:
Committing suicide, am I mad? Aswear nothing will ever make me imagine that talk more of committing it. So many people like me don't want to die early sef
many people who find themselves suicidal today once said what you typed. Life is more complex than it appears. We should all hope we don't have harsh life encounters that pushes us to be suicidal.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
sheyizy1:
Coward
damn coward aswear! kind of people who belive school guarantees a better tmrw

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by millionboi2: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder how he will feel when he gets to hell and he's reminded that Wizkid, Olamide and Obafemi Martins did not graduate too?
i tire ooo
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by AmAlbert(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2018
busky101:
If it's true then he is an ode..... I mean why kill yourself because of academics, it should have been something better like taking your own life because your girlfriend.....rest in Valhalla
Ma niccur ma niccur
Abeg chop knuckle joor

But Valhalla no be for cowards like am sha
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by AmAlbert(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2018
vickydevoka:
Me way graduate since 2016 i neva see work self. Bro u Bleep up
2016 na im you dey call since?

Me na since mid 2014
Na God save me as I run comot for Naija, I dey togo/Ghana now and baba just dey show himself say na him be the omini douwiiiiiiiii...

Advice from me, run comot Naija, no hope and future dey dia again
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by midehill(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder how he will feel when he gets to hell and he's reminded that Wizkid, Olamide and Obafemi Martins did not graduate too?

oga diz days u r full of wisdom...I like dat
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Fireson: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2018
balayoflife:
dats so sad

Dubai working visa
call 07068866162
I need a China visa. What's the cost and procedure ?
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 1:44am On Feb 27, 2018
You are a very selfish man. Even if you have the notion of killing yourself , think about the pain your family will go through. That alone should make you have a rethink but if it doesn't, then you're really selfish.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by lexyabigaul(f): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2018
and he forgot about bill gate, abraham lincon and the likes of them. people should know that failure is inevitable. He would have come to university of nigeria nsukka and see reg no of 1998 still battling with four years course till date
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by andyoscar(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2018
ABSU that even Aboki can graduate comfortably, that he cant graduate.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Sammysolution: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Why on earth will he take his own life cos of that, when did education become the only yardstick to measuring success? what is the educational certificate of the past and the present ARE MUSULUMI OF YORUBA LAND, and they are both successful business men, what is bill gate certificate when he started Microsoft, and what is even the certificate of our own president bubu sef? I am only asking ni o. Why on earth will he take his own life cos of that, when did education become the only yardstick to measuring success? what is the educational certificate of the past and the present ARE MUSULUMI OF YORUBA LAND, and they are both successful business men, what is bill gate certificate when he started Microsoft, and what is even the certificate of our own president bubu sef? I am only asking ni o.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2018
more loading...many will also join this act from uniport....,so many has been affected by the vc stabs on no school fees no exam as well as the repetition of classes n withdrawal
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by flint101: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2018
the guy was a bumkumic creature in humanoid family. How could he had conceived that in the first place? Had he never read nor heardof countless stories about lives of undergraduates, graduates as well as over-graduates in this useless country that has been buharized.
Next, they ll start mentioning names of innocent people in his village in suspicion that they are responsible for his death
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by jerexzy(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2018
It's painful not to move forward, u shouldn't have committed suicide. .anyway Rip
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by JikanTaalolo: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2018
I spent 9 years in medical school. I got married when I was in 500 level . My major source of income was scholarship, and money was not coming regularly . Life became extremely difficult for me. Despite all the challenges I remained optimistic and determined to succeed in the end. I have graduated seven years ago and now enjoying the fruits of my labor. Why should one commit suicide for God's sake?

May God guide us aright amen.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by fredopareto(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2018
modelmike7:
Double wahala. And the devil smiled at last in his life. No RIP for whosoever commits suicide!! May God never let us face what is more than we can bare.
smh!!
awumen for u

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2018
fredopareto:
awumen for u
What is awumen bro? It sounds like something good tho!! Awumen!!!
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
AccessME:
same issue am having right now.. I don't know what to do to manage it. I'm losing it. Depression is setting in.

pls how do u manage ur own? Don't friends and family got disappointed @ u?
Bro it is a long story ooo... They were not really disappointed in me, because the issues i had which led to not graduating wasn't entirely my fault.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by donhils: 12:09am On Feb 28, 2018
Wow
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 28, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
Bro it is a long story ooo... They were not really disappointed in me, because the issues i had which led to not graduating wasn't entirely my fault.
I see.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by credid(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
The guyfucked up!

Sarrki that grauat3d over 10years ago, has he seen job?

How he go graduate when he dey spell saraki as sarrki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) / Robber Caught After Disguising As A Sick Patient At A Hospital In Kaduna. Photos / Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.