Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (52246 Views)

Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
She tried o, staying on a bicycle for hours is not easy, one won't feel comfortable at all.
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by sayisayi(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=Cinkq post=65392957]lie lie girl.

You slept under bridges and filling stations and no one saw you

This is a perfect exhibit of the mental dilapidation that has taken root and flourishes in a naija mindset. Rather than read and learn, na time to behave like village winch and look for curses. Haba.
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by hush15: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried oo

I can't embark on that kinda journey...I just can't take that risk
I don't like travelling though

Infact, i jes weak. Didnt she pass the desserts those libya people usually pass ni? Na wa o. Mediterrenian sea is not meant for cyclist o
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by fortunechy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
and u guys believe.. .......mchteeeew
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by iamabundance(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please don't ride through Borno or Yobe ooooo in Nigeria... I heard BKHM are looking for girls cum ladies...
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Burgerlomo: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good job cool
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
LOL people don't understand when they say this, they don't mean she rode non-stop from Morocco to Lagos. She did it at intervals, stopping for breaks and taking other means of transport when at points she had to cross deserts, oceans or other routes impassable by bicycle.
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by edward1106(m): 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried oo

For most people, their lives are just like prison yards. Have you taken time to imagine the immense pleasure a man feels when his goal decides a match final? My guess, that's what she feels for what she does. We all have ours.

And talking about risk! Your life hasnt been without risk since conception. Remember, not all those who started with you are with you now? Remember, "NOT TAKING RISK IS RISK ITSELF"
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by khvnggift(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
sadDickz wan get time eee angry Me wae kukumah need money na go con dae Cycle rund d world. Weldone
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Loonyy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
I only want where she pass Abeg
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by redangel2017: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2018
In as much as I like ur adventure.. Riding to Africa could end ur dreams.. Beware angry
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by bravehost4u(m): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Abeg she get VISA for all the countries?
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by NovusHomo(m): 1:34am On Feb 27, 2018
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/chinese-girl-rides-bicycle-from-morocco-to-lagos-recounts-ordeals/

Meanwhile bi***es and fat-**s "fanta-face, coca-cola-body" dem be forming celebrity. Shioor.
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Our slay mamas 'd be riding COCKSycle across borders and be forming ontop of the world. Oya, you people should come and see real slaying here o. Nice one CHI baby. You rock!
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by okooloyun1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Saw her this morning at Olodo in Ibadan riding towards Iwo
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by teedoxman89(m): 2:27am On May 14, 2018
Aonkuuse:
who the ridding epp

She said she hoped to raise some money for the benefit of about 2 , 000 children . (NAN )
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by soke02(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
What did u notice about Nigeria and Nigerians most especially our president
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by grandstar(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried oo

Who wants to know! Who asked you? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park / Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. / Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.