Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Menstruation Testimony! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Menstruation Testimony! (378 Views)

Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow / Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? / Sex During Menstruation Is It Good Or Bad Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menstruation Testimony! by Antoeni(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
During the testimony in church service; The 16-years old Pastor's daughter stood up and said....
"Praise the Lord!"
Everybody shouted with joy, "Hallelujah". She continued: "since the age of 13, I've been experiencing serious pain and bleeding every month and it was unbearable. At times it would last for 3-5 days.
But now, after a series of Bible studies and prayers with brother Solomon in his house, the monthly pains and blood flow have stopped for more than 3 months now. No more pain, no more bleeding. You can see I'm even getting fatter and prettier.
And I'm believing God to perfect my healing as we have started to pray seriously about the small problem of vomiting, especially in the morning. Praise the Lord".
The whole church was silent!
Brother Solomon fainted behind the piano.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Auguri / Don't Die A Virgin / What The Real Definition Of "I'M FINISHED"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.