Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos (38790 Views)

Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Rochas Okorocha Gives Pregnant Teacher One Million Naira During IMO Workers Day / I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
A girl who lost both of her parents some years ago - has been given a reason to smile again. "I had lost all hopes, nobody was willing to help me and my two siblings, nobody wanted to associate with us. For years, we suffered terribly without help," these were the words of Victoria. Victoria the star price winner of the #Rochasfoundation 20th Anniversary giveaway.

Victoria lost her father in 2002 in a car accident and later lost her mother to kidney disease in 2012. Since then, together with her two younger siblings, they had to beg for food. She couldn't further her education.

During the search for worst-case scenario in her village, the Rochas Foundation scout team found her. At the just concluded Rochas Foundation 20th anniversary celebration, Victoria was given a newly built fully furnished two bedroom apartment, a brand new car for taxi business that will be managed for her, 2.7 million naira and her younger sister was also given full free education from primary to university...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/rochas-okorocha-gives-orphan-girl-new-house-new-car-n2-7m-imo-photos.html

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2018

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Even though I don't like this pot bellied buffoon, I must commend him for wiping away the tears of so many people who are in need through the Rochas Foundation.

A big thank you to Rochas Okorocha.

God bless the PDP.

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good for her continue the good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by SUPERPACK: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2018

21 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by reuben79: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
JasonScolari:
Even though I don't like this pot bellied buffoon, I must commend him for wiping away the tears of so many people who are in need through the Rochas Foundation.

God bless the PDP.

God bless Delta State. who attack ur memory abi u drunk niii?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Nutase: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
I hope he has not used her destiny .......

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by NOC1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nutase:

You're a FULL who used your own destiny?

One good side of Rochas is his foundation, I know of a guy who is a graduate (an architect) courtesy of Rochas foundation.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by ANOWEDGREAT: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
JasonScolari:

God bless the PDP.

God bless Delta State.

He is doing all these with the collective resources of the pple of imo state it's not from his own personal pocket I will really appreciate it more if he continues to do all these when he must have left office.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Forget it.. 1 out of 1 million you done suffer. Your bro-inlaw is still not coming to Douglas House.
Imolites stand well.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by thesicilian: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nutase:
ANOWEDGREAT:

He is doing all these with the collective resources of the pple of imo state it's not from his own personal pocket I will really appreciate it more if he continues to do all these when he must have left office.
Conclusive proof that you can never please humans.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by congorasta: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
rubbish
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
nice one.. but it will not be a bad idea if his govt provide's free education for children and teenagers who are indigenes of imo from nursery to secondary school.

Any President that gives nigeria 24hrs light including rural areas that president deserves to be in all naira noteS.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by emmyw(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice One
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by sanpipita(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Politician's keep using philanthropy to fool people, they will give you 2m and collect 10m from you, Nigerians let your mumu be done already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Lukgaf(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please when will you exhume Zuma statue in Owerri, you can replace now with Ramaphosa
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by LEAFLET(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

Bros as far back as fifteen years ago, Rochas has been a billionaire. What are you even saying?? He's helped thousands of people via his foundation. Pls show some respect.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
JasonScolari:

God bless the PDP.

God bless Delta State.

abeg add God bless Biafra
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by cashkid: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nutase:

you better pray for someone to use ur own n take u out of poverty embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. At least people dey give out their car to people to use, make money n give them return. what is the essense of wetin u get wey u no fit use urself.....

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Adeyinka123: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
This is one thing striking about Rochas Okorocha. His Foundation is a BOMB. He syarted it long before he became a Governor. GOD bless you sir.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Skhibanj1015(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
For your information, he has been doing this several years before he became a governor. Do your research properly.

ANOWEDGREAT:

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Toosure70: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Africa lost it completely,

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
As much as i appreciate his effort. How many more orphans do we have there yet to get of such
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
God bless the Governor for remembering the girl and her family
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by tuzle(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
One out of all million. I hope he doesn't stop here

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Pavore9: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hope the paternal uncles will not be eyeing the largesse!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Rickyuzzy(f): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dude shut the Bleep up. Only speak with verifiable facts. Before even Rocha's came into politics.. his foundation has been known far and wide in Nigeria for its philanthropic gestures.. especially in the areas of education. This foundation in connection with the ford Foundation is subsidizing the cost of HIV treatment and drugs in Nigeria as at today. thisfoundation built a school in Delta where I served far back 2009 ..
so even if you hate the man... If u see good things appreciate and dont be blinded by bigotry.
Ask yourself what you have even done for your People or family. What a waste of air! [Qquote author=ANOWEDGREAT post=65396214]

He is doing all these with the collective resources of the pple of imo state it's not from his own personal pocket I will really appreciate it more if he continues to do all these when he must have left office.[/quote]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by Skhibanj1015(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
He has been doing it years before he became a governor. At least appreciate him for the ones he did before becoming a governor.

ANOWEDGREAT:

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by GreenArrow1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

Have you been living under a rock? Some of you have used your brains to play bet9ja and can no longer reason properly. The Rochas foundation has been... Infact, no need to explain. U obviously lack sense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos by AmTruth: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good one from the Gov. May God continue to bless you sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.