Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) (41085 Views)

What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
The newspaper needs money...!
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Its very difficult to kill Devil
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by id4sho(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
his church business would have been booming more than ibeoyemie, Suleiman. Thanks to God for exposing him

1 Like

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don't know why they are stalling his execution, this country sef undecided
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by NathanKAY(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Most Newspapers this days are obviously broke and running out of business, can't totally blame them for allowing any sort of rubbish grace their papers just for whatever amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by colossus91(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
congorasta:
prophet of fire
Kong the only prophet that did a g mix of elijah's fire ..... grin
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
The jazz strong no be small
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wonders shall never cease in Nigeria
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by 9jaown(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
What's wrong with all these people cheesy

so you see why Buhari still have supporters!! Like this man. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by deliveryboy: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good sheeples worship their pastors nothing new.
Daddy Freeze right now. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by NathanKAY(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
sad cool confused clueless set of PIGS
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Hankonyibu(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
This same man that flogs elderly men when they come late to church, this same man that will force married women to sleep with him and drink his sperm afterwards. This same man that destroyed families that made children leave their parents to take up residence in his church.

Sometimes Religion can be like a cult cause I do not understand how people can be so brainwashed and stupid.

How can you call such a maniac daddy or the Lords prophet its really a pity..

2 Likes

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Even after his wicked acts?
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
am waiting for Igbos to celebrate Evans and KANU,Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Old story for years now

Mztarstrechy:
As anyone read Thisday Newspaper today? I was shocked to see 13 full pages advertorial greetings for birthday of the condemned Reverend King who is awaiting execution.The advert was done by his church members.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/reverend-king-church-members-spend-13.html?m=1
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by room089: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
People do not do evil so cheerfully and freely like when they do it from a religious conviction. Blaise Pascal

If only many of us know what a page advert or goodwill message costs in this buhari period .........

2 Likes

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by MLK22555: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
So many KINGS
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
He ought to have been executed by now.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Spontaneous21(f): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
It was reported the dude hasn't been hanged yet cos they still await the hangman. No one wants to make taking lives his stock-in-trade,regardless of how legit it is.

1 Like

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Nimi22(f): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
tempest01:
Why do most of them have king as their last name?

I noticed that too, at first I thought they were his biological children then I realised they are too much to be his children.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Swaginton(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
A
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
tempest01:

It is because they are members of his extended family.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
tempest01:

The thing tire me self. Maybe, it is because they are members of his extended family.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by tempest01(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nimi22:

I noticed that too, at first I thought they were his biological children then I realised they are too much to be his children.
Yeah Nimi...Someone else is thinking like me. Same thing that went through my mind.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Allansmith: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
This Loyalty is strong o....
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by tempest01(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
bonna4u:

The thing tire me self. Maybe, it is because they are members of his extended family.

I first thought it was family, but they are too much. and almost all of them do.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by deliveryboy: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
osazsky:
am waiting for Igbos to celebrate Evans and KANU,Nigeria is a zoo
Why are you waiting, they will surely do.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Spontaneous21(f): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
It was reported this dude hasn't been hanged yet cos they still await the hangman. No one wants to make taking lives his stock-in-trade,regardless of how legit it is.

1 Like

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Olumaeme: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
How are they different from people who pay tithe to greedy God of men?
Religion is crap...
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Nimi22(f): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
tempest01:

Yeah Nimi...Someone else is thinking like me. Same thing that went through my mind.

Ok o. Maybe the church members have changed their surname to king then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.