Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Oceanic: Act Now - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic: Act Now (8812 Views)

Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oceanic: Act Now by osegwu(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2007
Bless you chief
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by clone45: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2007
oracle sup, i did the test in ib got a mail that i passsed and ve not heard from them again . u know what is keeoin them
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by Ojeleye: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2007
Sorry for disturbing you oracle, I will appreciate you sending me the HR phone number too because I passed the test since Nov. and haven't heard from them. my e- mail address is ricardo_wl@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by uzicuzy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2007
hi oracle99, pls i,ve registered and gotten my no since february but haven,t been contacted in any form. would really appreciate if u could mail me the HR number my link is uzicuzy@yahoo.com or 08035687839. thanks a million.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by osisanya: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2007
thanks for the info i applied but have not been called i was even given a number then pls help us since u are at the head office thank u
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by qurd: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2007
I wonder if such a person like Oracle99 still exist in Nigeria. I consider him as a blessing to me.tanx a lot.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by meksenoks: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2007
hi nairalanders,
pls is there anyone in d house that was interviewd on 12th nov.i met the head human capital on 12th and i believe i did well,and yet to be called.does any body has any update
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by benedo(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2007
cheesy WHEN I THINK OF THIS ORACLE99GUY, THIS IS WHAT COMES TO MY MIND; "OMOLUABI ENIYAN NI" grin grin wink
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by kaytye: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2007
Oracle99, could you leave some of those info with our corpers too at corpers forum.com. If you ever have anything for the entry level please leave that there at corpers forum.com.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by donofram: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2007
DEAR, I CAN FILL THE FORM BUT THERE IS NO PLACE TO CLICK SO AS TO SUBMIT THE FORM, I ONLY SAW SAVE FORM AND RESET. PLS THOSE THAT HAS SUBMITTED KINDLY PUT ME THROUGH,

FRANK
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by tholu: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2007
Hi Oracle,
Please could u send me the oceanic human resources number. I applied sometimes ago hoping to be called to no avail. Nonetheless I am still very optimistic . Please send it to toluades_200@yahoo.com.
Thanks for allowing God use u put smiles lives faces.
Wishing u a glorious year ahead[/color].
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by Orobaba(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2007
thanks,applied sometimes ago and i was told that i av registered b4 and that was lastyear which i was called 4 the test at oshogbo.Since then av not heard anything from them. how do i re-registered again?oracle99
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by lokwe(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2007
@ Oracle
I did applied before now, but I want to update my application details. please how do I go about it?
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by cheks(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2007
hi! landers, i think if we have stuffs like oracle, i think the productive level of this forum will be sky rocketted.
Oracle, i think ur membership, in all ramifications is highly appriciated, and i wish to say indispensible. best of wishes.
plz, oracle, i once applied last few months and have got id-number. Can i still apply?
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by Uranium(f): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2007
cheesy Hi Oracle, your message just caught my attention while i was flipping through. i have applied sometime middle last year, but i have not been invited for any test, can i re-apply or,could it be i am still on the waiting list? thanks for your concern and time.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by samsoncare(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2008
hello oracle please i need the main link to intercontinental bank and also oceanic bank. i have tried all the links but they are not opening. please i need your assistance.
my mail add is oluwafemisamson72@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by samsoncare(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2008
hello oracle please i need the main link to intercontinental bank and also oceanic bank. i have tried all the links but they are not opening. please i need your assistance.
my mail add is oluwafemisamson72@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by MrDan2(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2008
HI, I think the best thing is you have to give it to time.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by samsoncare(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2008
thank you so much mr.Dan i will give it some time.
God Bless you.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by favcom(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hi Oracle99
Pls, I applied, wrote the test and was called by the HR sometime ago (November last year to be precise). What else can I do? Pls help out with this email add: omotayofemi201@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by kemachuk: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Poster
i have OND can i apply
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by fripaul(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2008
i also applied and was given an i.d number but my fear is that i have p7 in my english. Is there any whala?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? / Kaduna Launches ‘Waste To Cash’ Project / I Just Got This Text, Who Else Received It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.