Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) (45262 Views)

Indian Actress Chethana Raj Dies Aged 21 After Undergoing Fat Removal Surgery / Snake Girl Poses Semi-nude (warning! Graphic Pics) / Mercy Johnson Wins ELOY Best Actress Of Year, Releases New Photos To Celebrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by femi4: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2018
In the days of antap and dramender....lol
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Luminee(f): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Moahmed:

You are wrong, Shridevi was not part of nagin(the film you refer to). She was the lead female role in Nagina.

Oh really

You must be snake man cheesy so you still remember abi na you be the jamb snake... cheesy
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by mywells: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2018
She's more influential than India president.

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by carinmom(f): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2018
akinade28:
Rip to d dead
I prefer her role in English vinglish

That's one of her recent films
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by jeroba1(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2018
Durchmann:

Yes bro.
The indomie generation will never know this.
indomie generation don't enjoy life.
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Mike4S: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2018
It was the first horror film I watched though in the early 90s. I still remembered how she killed those men before she met the last one that she met her waterloo.
Please who knows about Indian Commando? Though not a horror film, but it was the best Indian film I watched back then. The actor also acted "Elephant Friend." One thing I like about their films is the song that is still resonating down my memory
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by basingstoke: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2018
boolet:
Filmu elejo
hello, just finished speaking with you, ca not find you on whatsapp
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by BABANGBALI: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
that mod that is banning people up and down you won't see next month... if u like ban me
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Aunty Kemi aff vex grin grin grin
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by dstar01(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2018
RIP to the legend, I won't forget that scene where the man was hanging on a rope suspended in the sky and the snake crawled towards him to bite him. He shook the rope and the snake fell down and died. truly the movie was a bit horrific by then.
this movie along with MARD, Indian Commando were my favourite back then grin

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by BABANGBALI: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Moahmed:

The Role of sunita was played by two beautiful Bollywood legends. Before the accident Ponaam Dillon played the role sunita sikkam and after the accident Tina Amnani need Munim played the role.

Tina Ambani (née Munim) is currently Chairperson of the Mumbai-based Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.

Ponam Dhilom is still active in the industry. Recently she has also launched an event and film production company "Poetic Justice Films Pvt Ltd.

I hear say Amitabh Bachan dey fok sunita, na true?
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2018
modelmike7:
When men were boys.....
When there was nothing known as indomie noodles back then!
The good ol' days.........

Modified :

For this young man and the other guys quoting me and saying INDOMIE noodles was in Nigeria in 1986 , when this movie came out..... TAKE THIS......
(*Indomie was first introduced to the market in Indonesia. In 1988 Indomie was introduced in Nigeria by export, and in 1995 the company opened its first production factory in Nigeria under Dufil Prima Foods – the first instant noodles manufacturing plant of its kind in Nigeria and the largest in Africa*)....

GOOGLE is our 'almost' ever reliable friend!

Indomie was then marketed as 'rasa kadu ayam noodles'
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Chochovini: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2018
royalamour:
Choi! RIP ma'am.

Very scary movie.

I wouldn't step into the room alone if there was no light.

Very scary. grin
Seriously, I have to go seek for this movie fast considering the encomiums people showers on it. I have never seen it before. Anybody born in the 80s cannot be categorized as an indomie generation so I‘m not one of them but truth is, I haven‘t seen this particular horror film and I crave for horror films like goats craves for cocoa yams.
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Moahmed:

You are wrong, Shridevi was not part of nagin(the film you refer to). She was the lead female role in Nagina.

Exactly. Cause Nagin was certainly earlier than 1986. It was released in 1976!
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Zaynabtemmy: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2018
RIP Sridevi, I love her role in English Vinglish. Making snacks, Laddo round round
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by darlingnuel(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Viicfuntop:
You all should stop this jndlmie generation shit jo. Is everyone supposed to be born in the 80s

Modified. I just watched nagini on YouTube by this time. Don’t know what the fuss is about. What’s scary about the movie. She didn’t even turn to a snake once. Just two cobras doing her dirty work. You guys should stop exaggerating
LOL. U are right tho. Have you see NAGIN? It's scarier than NAGINA. Go see it.
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by royalamour(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2018
Chochovini:
Seriously, I have to go seek for this movie fast considering the encomiums people showers on it. I have never seen it before. Anybody born in the 80s cannot be categorized as an indomie generation so I‘m not one of them but truth is, I haven‘t seen this particular horror film and I crave for horror films like goats craves for cocoa yams.

It was about a snake girl on a payback mission on some guys who killed his snake husband.

Very interesting movie.
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2018
daverebranded:
Tah go and sleep, even the YouTube wey you talk you never watch am. this movie was scary as shit back in the day. suspense sef fit kill person.

I did and it’s exaggerated by you guys.

Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by oyinda1599(f): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2018
BiGVEEN58:
Snake girl that cannot swallow money.. Is that one snake girl? Mtcheeew!
grin...
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2018
darlingnuel:

Wait, there are two. I typed nagini on YouTube
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by darlingnuel(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Wait, there are two. I typed nagini on YouTube
NAGIN and NAGINA
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2018
darlingnuel:
NAGIN and NAGINA

I don’t get it. Are the two the name of a single movie
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Dsov2016:

what you should understand is that some of us watched that movie as very young kids, obviously movies that was scary to us then might not be scary now. just like that Indian movie(can't really remember if the name is khiladi or something else) that was acted by ashkay Kumar and co about a ladies spiritual husband that was killing her college friends, anyway that movie was quite scary to me back then, but now not so much because of its poor graphics, or raaz 1& 2 etc

Ok I get it
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2018
darlingnuel:

Oh. I hope it’s truly scary or I’ll come for you
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2018
darlingnuel:

Watched it. Boring

Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by RSVP: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2018
IjeleNwa:
You are really an indomie generation.....
Matrix was released in 1999 matrix revolution was in 2003
Desperado (the mexican drug war gangster) was released in 1995......
Jesus! We are talking about late 80s film and you are talking about yesterday film.

Nagina was released in 1989 and the movie started gaining ground in Nigeria around 1995. Most people don't even got to watch it until late 90's so please tell us what year you watch urs!

I am VERY sure ur fada would NEVER allow u get closed to where your TV is in the 80's( dat is if he's lucky to own one back then) cuz they made it look as if TV are only meant to watch once in a while!

How about we talk about 50's or 40's grin If you are that old...

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Assassin101: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2018
e ya, Lala's snake girlfriend. R.I.P. ( the only snake that is not 'resting inside pot' = RIP
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by RSVP: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2018
darlingnuel:

Some pple don't know Nagin and Nagina are 2 different movies.

Dat Nagin ehn kiss
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2018
RSVP:

Nagina was released in 1989 and the movie started gaining ground in Nigeria around 1995. Most people don't even got to watch it until late 90's so please tell us what year you watch urs!

I am VERY sure ur fada would NEVER allow u get closed to where your TV is in the 80's( dat is if he's lucky to own one back then) cuz they made it look as if TV are only meant to watch once in a while!

How about we talk about 50's or 40's grin If you are that old...

so you think I was born 1989.............
I was the movied 1992 at a cinema......to set the record straight...........we are not. Equal
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by RSVP: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2018
IjeleNwa:
so you think I was born 1989.............
I was the movied 1992 at a cinema......to set the record straight...........we are not. Equal

How can we be equal?

It's not my fault you don't have sense even if you was the movied undecided
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2018
RSVP:

How can we be equal?

It's not my fault you don't have sense even if you was the movied undecided
And you are not smart enough to know itwas a "typo"
Must u be rude?
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by RSVP: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2018
IjeleNwa:
And you are not smart enough to know itwas a "typo"
Must u be rude?

I know itwas a "typo"

oga mi . No vex
wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba / Genevieve Nnaji & Stephanie Linus Step Out In White: Who Rocked It Better? / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.