Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) (45299 Views)

Indian Actress Chethana Raj Dies Aged 21 After Undergoing Fat Removal Surgery / Snake Girl Poses Semi-nude (warning! Graphic Pics) / Mercy Johnson Wins ELOY Best Actress Of Year, Releases New Photos To Celebrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Chochovini: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2018
brainhgeek:
My questions are simple.
1. Why do celebrities die in hotel rooms?
2. Why must it always be in their bath tun?
Somebody is not speaking up about something.
Rest on
That is not even my question, my question is; why is it that some people becomes more popular when they die than when they were alive? Not untill now, I never knew or heard of this legend actress in India. Having said that, I knew somebody is gonna call me an indomie generation now, I just hope not.
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by naturefellow(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2018
Asowari:
he he he wat kind of movie is this snake girl grin who watch India movies selfs undecided any way rip to her
back in the days, even some National TV NTA has a schedule for Indian movies every Sundays between 1 and 3pm. Ask your Daddy or uncle if you still don't believe?
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2018
goslowgoslow:

You be small boy na! Go to children section grin grin
lol me that was born in the early 1990s cheesy
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2018
BiGVEEN58:
Snake girl that cannot swallow money.. Is that one snake girl? Mtcheeew!

Cha! Her own nor no any politican or jamb office na.
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by obi123: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
When the world was filled with less controversy.

simple times

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Oyiboman69: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Askmewhy:

I tasted indomie noodles for the first time in 1987, so this information that when there was no indomie may not be correct because we may even have some people that tasted it before that my first experience.
You tasted spaghetti not indomie
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Zither(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2018
Moahmed:

The Role of sunita was played by two beautiful Bollywood legends. Before the accident Ponaam Dillon played the role sunita sikkam and after the accident Tina Amnani need Munim played the role.

Tina Ambani (née Munim) is currently Chairperson of the Mumbai-based Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.

Ponam Dhilom is still active in the industry. Recently she has also launched an event and film production company "Poetic Justice Films Pvt Ltd.

Mehn, reading your post gives me the satisfaction of knowing that there are still men and women in nairaland though it is now overrun with boys and girls. Both actresses performed well but the credit for the greater performance goes to Ponan Dhillon. Chai, if ever you seek beauty and grace you can easily trace their address to Ponam Dhillon's face. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Ifunanya327(f): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2018
register, like/share business pages on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and get paid daily up to #1300
http://abhishekborkar.com/jxaA7//a579e96f98725fa3aebe9b6d5ef688a2/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Moahmed: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=Mike4S post=65405498]It was the first horror film I watched though in the early 90s. I still remembered how she killed those men before she met the last one that she met her waterloo.
Please who knows about Indian Commando? Though not a horror film, but it was the best Indian film I watched back then. The actor also acted "Elephant Friend." One thing I like about their films is the song that is still resonating down my memory
[/quote
The film you watch is nagin featuring Kabir bedi,feroz Khan, Vinod mehra, etc.
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by lordtim001(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2018
There is no one I know that hasn't watched it. I am part of the Indomie generation but I have watched 16 out of all 26 James Bond movies which include 4 movies by Sean Connery, two by Timothy Dalton and 1 by Lazenby. And the first Sean Connery Bond movie I watched was From Russia with love which was released in 1963. I have also watched older movies like 12 angry men and The Godfather which are all movies from the '50s.
So who are we fooling here? cheesy
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Bobosneh: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Asowari:
he he he wat kind of movie is this snake girl grin who watch India movies selfs undecided any way rip to her
i do
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Moahmed: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=Viicfuntop post=65407155]

I did and it’s exaggerated by you guys. [/quot

The film you watch is nigahen . It is and sequel to nagina. Nigahen was a big flop but nagina was hugely successful .the late sridevi was the star actress in both films.
Go and watch Nagina staring sridevi, rishi kapoor Prem Chopra,
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by McCobble(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
sleek82:
I could remember having a lot of chills down my spine watching this movie back then.....there was nargin (don't know if the spelling is correct) and then this, nagina.....good 'ol days.......friday was for indian movies while wednesday was for chinese movies!
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by brainhgeek(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chochovini:
That is not even my question, my question is; why is it that some people becomes more popular when they die than when they were alive? Not untill now, I never knew or heard of this legend actress in India. Having said that, I knew somebody is gonna call me an indomie generation now, I just hope not.
I know the movie. It should be in the early 90s or very late 80s. I don't know your age but I know age is nothing but numbers. A lot of people who saw the movie are dumb till date but here you are, intelligent and vibrant. Its not about timeline, its about relevance
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by darlingnuel(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Watched it. Boring
Because you saw the movie as a 2018 adult. Many saw it as 1990s kid.
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
I still remember the piano played by the snake catcher honestly i was moved to almost dance like a snake then.
Re: Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) by Chochovini: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
brainhgeek:
I know the movie. It should be in the early 90s or very late 80s. I don't know your age but I know age is nothing but numbers. A lot of people who saw the movie are dumb till date but here you are, intelligent and vibrant. Its not about timeline, its about relevance
Thanks for the compliment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Have Only Two Tribes In Nigeria - Peter Okoye / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics / Aneke Twins Smoking With Sylvester Madu, Flaunt Their Hot Laps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.