Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ekiti2018: We Will Vote Out APC And PDP, Tosin Ajibare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti2018: We Will Vote Out APC And PDP, Tosin Ajibare (345 Views)

Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig / Christmas Message: PDP Urges Nigerians To Vote Out APC In 2019 / Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti2018: We Will Vote Out APC And PDP, Tosin Ajibare by SharpmindsAC: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2018
We Are Waiting
Tosin Ajibare Gold.

PDP said Fayemi said - "I have my personal eight billion Naira to buy 400,000 votes at 20,000 Naira each and I'm assured of at least another 20 billion Naira from the presidency in support of my campaign".

APC said Fayose said - " I may not be able to pay your arrears but I have instructed Eleka to make it a first priority issue and pay all salary arrears upon assuming office"

We Ekiti Youths say

"We Are Waiting"

Who knows the judgement day?
Let him come forth and whisper it.
Who knows the day of liberation?
Let him ride up and echo it,
for we have it..
We have it finely wrapped,
Our Solemn gift.

We have wrapped our tears in our sleeves,
Our hunger in ulcerated stomachs,
The hope you murdered at dawn lays embalmed in the Glass casket,
(Oh you thought we buried it? No we kept it as a constant reminder of your so called benevolence)
And Our anger, bitterness and annoyance in our PVC,
As we patiently await the D-day.

For on that day we shall March as Soldiers,
Soldiers of destiny willing and ready to make the Ultimate sacrifice on the quest for a better life and society,
And present to them in anger, "Sweat, bitterness, Sorrow and Disappointment"
All wrapped with foils bought with their stollen billions,
We shall gift them just as they have always gifted them to us after elections,
For on July 14th, we will unanimously take our lives and government from the Parasitic leaders, both PDP and APC and from their ashes resurrect our murdered hopes.

Tosin Ajibare Gold.

1 Share

Re: Ekiti2018: We Will Vote Out APC And PDP, Tosin Ajibare by zakim(m): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ekiti2018: We Will Vote Out APC And PDP, Tosin Ajibare by duduwest(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2018
This heartless polithiefcian will force us to vote them out but do we have assurance on the new people coming in cos they are bird of the same feather
Re: Ekiti2018: We Will Vote Out APC And PDP, Tosin Ajibare by chuksjuve(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Hope you can walk and work this talk ?

Politics is not about grammar but mobilization and building massive grassroot structures..

Politics is local and dirty ..

Enough said ..

Wish you Good luck in your endeavors ..

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Senator Babafemi Ojudu's Manifesto / New Senate Bill Proposes Death Sentence For Hate Speech / Whenever I Remember Fatima, I Can’t Eat Again’ — Dapchi Parents Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.