Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Buzzing Today: Bbnaija – Bambam And Teddya Had S*x In The Toilet, Cee-c, Alex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buzzing Today: Bbnaija – Bambam And Teddya Had S*x In The Toilet, Cee-c, Alex (693 Views)

Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / BBNAIJA: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Bathroom (full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buzzing Today: Bbnaija – Bambam And Teddya Had S*x In The Toilet, Cee-c, Alex by Felixgold: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
CLICK THE LINK TO WATCH THE VIDEO UNBELIVABLE
[url]flexinnovative.com/buzzing-today-bbnaija-bambam-teddya-sx-toilet-cee-c-alex/[/url]
The BBNaija show has to be one of the most talked about things in Nigeria at the moment. We have seen Tobi, who is ‘Head of House’ replace Cee-c for eviction. As the wahala in the BBNaija 2018 continues to double, here is a recap of what has gone down in the last 24hrs.

Nominations:

Tolex – Bamco and Gelah

Gelah – Mito and Lifu

Bamco – Ceelo and Lifu

Lifu- Mito and Bamco

Ceelo – Gelah and Lifu

Mito – Lifu and Bamco

Tena – Lifu and Gelah

What the fans are saying

Alex: Some fans want Big Brother to issue Alex a strike for discussing Nominations with Leo again. She told Leo what her partner Tobi told her that at some point they will put up Leo .

CeeC, who is up for eviction says she not bothered because she has people outside the house that won’t let me go home. Some fans are also hell bent on saving her because of Lolu. Some are of the opinion that although Cee-C has an attitude problem, she doesn’t pretend.

BamBam and Teddy A finally had s*x inside the toilet. What some fans had to say;

I would say I like what Teddy A did,girls like bam bam would form holy holy in the beginning,meanwhile every good girl loves a bad boy,just like her name BAM BAM dat tattooed Boi gave it to her from behind BAM BAM � #BBNajia

— TAYO™‎ (@Tayofaniran) February 27, 2018

Ladies ! Any man that takes you to the Toilet, bends you over and slots it in doesnt love you.

He is just USING you.

That’s just what it is.

Nuff said !!!! #BamTeddy #BBNaija #BBNajia

— #BBNAIJA (@TWEETORACLE) February 27, 2018

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO OF THEIR ACTION
[url]flexinnovative.com/buzzing-today-bbnaija-bambam-teddya-sx-toilet-cee-c-alex/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Bbnaija / Quickie: How To Make It More Meaningful / Relationship Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.