Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I’m Running For Senate To Prevent Bad People – Gov. Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Running For Senate To Prevent Bad People – Gov. Okorocha (317 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" / Why My Successor May Be Stoned By Imo People -- Gov. Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Running For Senate To Prevent Bad People – Gov. Okorocha by dayjeee(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
February 27, 2018

Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has declared his intention to contest for the Imo West Senatorial seat in 2019.
The Imo governor said his participation in the senatorial race will prevent bad people from taking the position.
“I told you earlier that my interest is the Presidency but since President Buhari will be running in 2019 I decided to put my ambition on hold until he completes his tenure.
“But I have decided to run for the Imo West Senatorial zones because if I don’t, bad people will take the position “.
Okorocha who made the disclosure during the inauguration of members of Imo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (ISOPADEC) at Government House Owerri.
“If my name appears on the ballot paper as contesting for Senate, it will...
http://www.thevoiceng.com/2019-im-running-senate-prevent-bad-people-taking-position-gov-okorocha

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls: Major Gen Heads Probe Committee / Why We Endorsed Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Umahi For Second Term – Ohanaeze / Edo Govt Committed To Attaining Self-Sustenance With IGR – Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.