Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman (2245 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman by liquidlove2018: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
My life took a very bad turn towards the end of last year. And I became a miserable man.

Around June last year,my wife of 13 years became suddenly ill.At first,we self medicated and treated malaria. After a few days,she got worse which prompted us to take her to the hospital. She was diagnosed on Typhoid,later high fever....all got worse after two weeks. By the third week,the doctors didnt know what the problem was. My wife began to grow lean and weak. Miraculously,she became well by the sixth week in hospital and we were discharged.

A month later,she woke up one morning and couldnt move her legs. We rushed her to the hospital where she was diagnosed with stroke. We became devastated. We spent two months in the hospital without any improvement. She was sent home where we began to manage her. Her family then decided to take her to a prayer church in their home town. Initially,I refused but I didnt have a choice,so I agreed. She spent two weeks in the prayer house where they were praying and fasting for her. By the third week,the prophet gave them a revelation. That the reason for my wife's sickness was because of an atrocity she had committed against her husband. She was asked to go and confess to her husband and ask for forgiveness.

....read full story and other stories on the blog :

http://livelystones.com.ng/stuck-adulterous-womanwhom-cannot-leave/
Re: I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman by delishpot: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Another stupid post

1 Like

Re: I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman by lecturerdabo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
She was asked to go and confess to her husband and ask for forgiveness. She was told that unless she is forgiven and not divorced from her husband as a result of the confession,only then will she be delivered from death.My wife and her family told me all of these. I then asked my wife whatatrocity she could have committed against me? She began to cry and ask me for my forgiveness,saying she sinned against me because she knew I was cheating on her about nine years ago. According to her,two out of my four children are not mine!..She got pregnant for a fellow Taxi Driver colleague of mine and had twins: boy and girl. I was shocked beyond words. I have four children. Three girls and one boy. The first two girls happened tobe mine but the last boy and girl arenot mine.Nine years ago,my wife claimed she found out I was cheating with alady who owned a bar in our area then. In revenge,she began to sleepwith one of my colleagues. She became pregnant and lied that the pregnancy was mine.According to the prophesy,after sheconfesses,I must forgive her and not try to divorce her. If I did,she will die. For a whole month,I left myhome out of frustration. My wife went into coma. My children kept begging me to come back home,I couldnt bear to see them suffer so Ireturned. When I did,my wife recovered and began to get better.Now,she is much better but I am way beyond mortified to keep livingwith this terrible woman. Sometimes,I am tempted to leave so she can actually die and suffer for her sins. I also wonder if the prophesy is true….I am now a bitter man. I look at my only son and realize he is not mine. I feel like committing suicide. I feel like running away. I dont want to live the rest of my life like this.If you were in my shoes,what wouldyou do?Anonymous,
liquidlove2018:
My life took a very bad turn towards the end of last year. And I became a miserable man.

Around June last year,my wife of 13 years became suddenly ill.At first,we self medicated and treated malaria. After a few days,she got worse which prompted us to take her to the hospital. She was diagnosed on Typhoid,later high fever....all got worse after two weeks. By the third week,the doctors didnt know what the problem was. My wife began to grow lean and weak. Miraculously,she became well by the sixth week in hospital and we were discharged.

A month later,she woke up one morning and couldnt move her legs. We rushed her to the hospital where she was diagnosed with stroke. We became devastated. We spent two months in the hospital without any improvement. She was sent home where we began to manage her. Her family then decided to take her to a prayer church in their home town. Initially,I refused but I didnt have a choice,so I agreed. She spent two weeks in the prayer house where they were praying and fasting for her. By the third week,the prophet gave them a revelation. That the reason for my wife's sickness was because of an atrocity she had committed against her husband. She was asked to go and confess to her husband and ask for forgiveness.

....read full story and other stories on the blog :

http://livelystones.com.ng/stuck-adulterous-womanwhom-cannot-leave/

1 Like

Re: I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman by Quality20(m): 12:20am On Feb 28, 2018
is ds not a fiction
Re: I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman by teamv: 2:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Would marry a second wife to get me children oh she has to take care of her children
Re: I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman by Kobicove(m): 5:28am On Feb 28, 2018
How many people are telling this story?

(1) (Reply)

He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? / Please Help Recommend 'genuine' Dating Sites For Nigerians / See How To Touch Lagos Girl Same Day You Meet Her (tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.